74 school shootings in 77 weeks...Worth it's own thread.

[

Yet if you say something negative about Islam its off to the court for your punishment.

It figures JoeBlow has the low-brow view on freedom of speech.

The Europeans give you bread and circuses, and restrict the speech that matters.

You are such a fucking rube.

Awesome idea. We should take all the racist assholes and throw them in prison.

Only a matter of time before most of them hurt someone, anyway.

[

So only those who agree with your nugbag ideas get freedom of speech in your perfect world? You know, Joe, I find you one of the most pathetic, unbalanced, disingenuous people at USMB, but I support even your right to spew your bullshit.

Guy, you're gun-toting asshole with deep mental problems.

And, no, the fact is the British have had some problems with hate crimes, and this sounds like a pretty reasonable way of dealing with them.

They have few gang bangers and drug dealers too. We could cut our homicide rate in half overnight if we got rid of them, all without infringing the rights of law abiding people.

Uh, no, we wouldn't. Because most gun deaths are domestic homicides, suicides and accidents.

Guns are the problem.

Period.

The sooner we disabuse ourselves of this notion that every irresponsible asshole as a "right" to a gun, the better.

[

Yeah showing tits and ass and dropping the F bomb is a great measure of free speech but getting thrown in jail for quoting Winston Churchill is OK

NO, getting thrown in jail for being a racist asshole is okay.

They have few gang bangers and drug dealers too. We could cut our homicide rate in half overnight if we got rid of them, all without infringing the rights of law abiding people.

Uh, no, we wouldn't. Because most gun deaths are domestic homicides, suicides and accidents.

Guns are the problem.

Period.

The sooner we disabuse ourselves of this notion that every irresponsible asshole as a "right" to a gun, the better.

Guns aren't the problem, people are the problem. :eusa_hand:

Guns are the problem.

Period.

No, people with guns are the problem.

Countries where they don't let people have guns. No problem.

Guns are the problem.

Period.

No....guns aren't the problem, people are the problem.

Um, no, guy. THose countries have more free speech than we do.

It's why you can see topless girls on Page 3 in UK newspapers and people can say the F-word on television.

Yet if you say something negative about Islam its off to the court for your punishment.

The Europeans give you bread and circuses, and restrict the speech that matters.

Yeah showing tits and ass and dropping the F bomb is a great measure of free speech but getting thrown in jail for quoting Winston Churchill is OK

That one blew me away. I was working the DM board screaming about this but what was astonishing was the number of individuals who agreed that he should have been arrested. I was beyond jaw dropped.

That one blew me away. I was working the DM board screaming about this but what was astonishing was the number of individuals who agreed that he should have been arrested. I was beyond jaw dropped.

Um, actually, he was inciting a riot.

That's against the law anywhere.

Guns are the problem.

Period.

Doctors are 9,000 times more deadly than gun owners. Will you get rid of doctors?

Guns are the problem.

Period.

Joe come to the Peg. The knives are the problem. Every day. Oh and on the weekends the First Nations love to stab each other to death all the time. Guns just make better headlines. You should witness the stabbings on the day to day up here. It's unreal.

Guns are the problem.

Period.

Damn you're good at ignoring reality, gun homicides don't even make it in the top 10 causes of death in the US. Every thought you're concentrating on the wrong problem?

FASTSTATS - Deaths and Mortality

[

Wow are you an ignorant bigot.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

[

Doctors are 9,000 times more deadly than gun owners. Will you get rid of doctors?

Uh, no, not really.

Every year we have 32,000 gun deaths, and 96,000 deaths due to negligent health care providers (which would include nurses, PA's, pharmacists).

So maybe they are THREE times worse.

Damn you're good at ignoring reality, gun homicides don't even make it in the top 10 causes of death in the US. Every thought you're concentrating on the wrong problem?

Um, no.

While I would like to get rid of heart disease and cancer, they are probably going to happen regardless. Guns are a solvable problem.

[

Uh, no, not really.

Every year we have 32,000 gun deaths, and 96,000 deaths due to negligent health care providers (which would include nurses, PA's, pharmacists).

-- There are 700,000 physicians in the United States.
-- There are 120,000 accidental deaths in the United States caused by physicians every year, and the accidental death percentage per physician is 0.171.
-- There are 80 million gun owners in the United States.
-- There are 1,500 accidental deaths from guns every year, regardless of age group, and the accidental death percentage per gun owner is 0.0000188.

As I pointed out, doctors are 9,000 times more deadly than gun owners.

Coca-Cola & soda-pop they inspired kill even more than doctors, plus it has caused our healthcare crisis. Why haven't you banned soda-pop yet?

Last edited:

Um, no.

While I would like to get rid of heart disease and cancer, they are probably going to happen regardless. Guns are a solvable problem.

Damn I guess my guns are defective, they haven't killed or hurt anyone, just like most legal gun owners. If you want to deny my rights, see Article 5 of the US Constitution and see if you can get it done, other wise go away little man.

[

Uh, no, not really.

-- There are 700,000 physicians in the United States.
-- There are 120,000 accidental deaths in the United States caused by physicians every year, and the accidental death percentage per physician is 0.171.
-- There are 80 million gun owners in the United States.
-- There are 1,500 accidental deaths from guns every year, regardless of age group, and the accidental death percentage per gun owner is 0.0000188.

As I pointed out, doctors are 9,000 times more deadly than gun owners.

Coca-Cola & soda-pop they inspired kill even more than doctors, plus it has caused our healthcare crisis. Why haven't you banned soda-pop yet?

Oh, wow, did you get that off a crazy NRA website?

Man, you know, I know most of you guys are compensating for tiny penises, but the way you are all grabbing your crotches is hilarious.

[

It seems Joe has to limit his inner fascist to his main account now that his sock got hit by the hammer de ban.

Forum List

Back