74 school shootings in 77 weeks...Worth it's own thread.

[

It was illegal for Adam to have a gun. The problem was it was illegal for Sandy Hook Teachers to have a gun as well.

Why don't you move to Mexico where guns are banned but the gun murder rate is triple what we have here in the USA where guns are legal.

Gun Free Zones are Killing Zones. Keeping guns from good people increases murder rates.

Guns aren't banned in Mexico. In fact, Mexico has a right to bear arms in their constitution. What they don't have is a mutant like Scalia or a bunch of crazies like the NRA.

Mexico in fact ranks #7 in the world in firearms ownership.

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/mexico

Mexicans are banned from carrying guns. That is why they have triple the gun murder rate of the USA. Gun Ownership does not stop murders or crime. Only armed citizens can do that.

[

It was illegal for Adam to have a gun. The problem was it was illegal for Sandy Hook Teachers to have a gun as well.

Why don't you move to Mexico where guns are banned but the gun murder rate is triple what we have here in the USA where guns are legal.

Gun Free Zones are Killing Zones. Keeping guns from good people increases murder rates.

Guns aren't banned in Mexico. In fact, Mexico has a right to bear arms in their constitution. What they don't have is a mutant like Scalia or a bunch of crazies like the NRA.

Mexicans are banned from carrying guns. That is why they have triple the gun murder rate of the USA. Gun Ownership does not stop murders or crime. Only armed citizens can do that.

nO, what stops murder and crime is not having economic inequality and not letting every asshole who wants a gun get one.

Seriously, the Japanese and Europeans have figured this out.

And America is like the Class Retard saying "2+2=Cat".

nO, what stops murder and crime is not having economic inequality and not letting every asshole who wants a gun get one.

CCW does prevent murder & crime. It is not as big a factor as lowering illegitimate birth rate, drug use & poverty, but it does do it's part.

Last edited:
Controlling MY guns won't stop the Adam Lanza's of the world from committing crimes. Only idiots think such skewed thoughts.

Hey useless, are you arguing in favor of disarming assholes, ie, BATF, DEA, FBI, IRS , etc agents - all those scumbags who are part of the standing paramilitary army?

Controlling MY guns won't stop the Adam Lanza's of the world from committing crimes. Only idiots think such skewed thoughts.

On this issue, you're guilty of other people's crimes and have to be punished for acts you have not committed...haven't you noticed that?

On this issue, you're guilty of other people's crimes and have to be punished for acts you have not committed...haven't you noticed that?

And I'm sure Nancy Lanza said the same thing about Holmes and Cho and Loughner.

I doubt Nancy felt that way. Parents rarely see the flaws with their children. Lovers rarely see the flaws in their partners.

Unfortunately people like you refuse to publish a list of people with mental problems that should not have weapons. Therefore there is no way for shooting ranges, neighbors & others to know people like Adam should not have guns.

However you have no problem publicizing names & addresses of legal gun owners.

Last edited:

I doubt Nancy felt that way. Parents rarely see the flaws with their children. Lovers rarely see the flaws in their partners.

Unfortunately people like you refuse to publish a list of people with mental problems that should not have weapons. Therefore there is no way for shooting ranges, neighbors & others to know people like Adam should not have guns.

I'm not sure what your problem is with publishing the names of gun owners. Don't you want the bad guys to be warned not to come to your house?

You missed my point on Nancy. She probably felt she was a great gun owner, just like you who shouldn't have her rights restricted because of some crazy people.

I'm not sure what your problem is with publishing the names of gun owners. Don't you want the bad guys to be warned not to come to your house?

You missed my point on Nancy. She probably felt she was a great gun owner, just like you who shouldn't have her rights restricted because of some crazy people.

How about we put the names of dumb fucks in the paper. you're name will be on top. I really hope you are nothing more than a troll, because if you are serious you need to be institutionalized.

How about we put the names of dumb fucks in the paper. you're name will be on top. I really hope you are nothing more than a troll, because if you are serious you need to be institutionalized.

when they can't engage in the debate, the name-calling starts.

Frankly, having had a neighbor shoot himself right next door to me, after he recklessly shot out into the parking lot, I'd want to know which of my neighbors had guns.

Frankly, having had a neighbor shoot himself right next door to me, after he recklessly shot out into the parking lot, I'd want to know which of my neighbors had guns.
It's none of your business who has guns...it's their private business.
If you don't like it, move to an area that's secluded to your liking.

Afterall, Joe, you're an outlier, I think you're starting to recognize this.

As far as publishing gun owners......no way......criminals would know who has them, AND WHO DOESN'T HAVE THEM.

Pertinent points emboldened...Yeah Good for the goose and Gander, Right Joey? BE careful of what YOU wish for Mr. Stalin had his way with TOOLS as you when he finished USING you.

HAT TIP to Spoonman.

Last edited:

Hey useless, are you arguing in favor of disarming assholes, ie, BATF, DEA, FBI, IRS , etc agents - all those scumbags who are part of the standing paramilitary army?

You mean the "Civilian ARMY" Obama insisted upon having to match the US Military?

But of course...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s"]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]​

Just assume everyone is armed. Society is a lot more polite that way.

What you'd like and what you are entitled to are two very different things. Best you keep your nose out of other peoples business. The paper who posted the names of gun owners in or area got a wake up call. They lost 63% of their subscriptions. We got the editor fires. We got the state Supreme Court to rule it was illegal for them to continue the practice of printing names and address of gun owners. And this is in an anti gun blue state.

How about we publish the names of women who have gotten abortions or who are HIV positive? Homosexual? Own a safe? Have daughters? Own more that $5,000 worth of jewelry?

I would suggest you start doing covert searches of your neighbors' homes. Don't bother knocking. In your mind gun owners have no right to privacy.

Our prisons are full of gang bangers and drug dealers. Problem is there are always more willing to take their place. We need to revise our obsolete drug laws. Illegal drugs mean only one supply and that is the gang bangers.
We also need to stem the tide of illegal guns to gangs

You don't even realize what you're saying, do you? Our prisons are full of gang bangers and drug dealers, but we haven't kept drugs out of the hands of anyone that wants them. But, you're going to have more success when you ban guns?

You're amusing.

You mean other than the fact that every other industrialized country limits or bans who can own a gun, and they have very few murders?

Really? Russia?

Or suicides? Japan?

Mark

Uh, no, we wouldn't. Because most gun deaths are domestic homicides, suicides and accidents.

Guns are the problem.

Period.

The sooner we disabuse ourselves of this notion that every irresponsible asshole as a "right" to a gun, the better.

Guns aren't the problem, people are the problem. :eusa_hand:

No, people with guns are the problem.

Countries where they don't let people have guns. No problem.

You are wrong. Educate yourself.

Mark

Forum List

Back