76% of GOP now 'conservative,' pick Cruz for 2016 nomination

I am as conservative as they come. I have yet to see a good reason to vote for Cruz for President.

It is FAR TOO EARLY to start talking about 2016.

I am as conservative as they come. I have yet to see a good reason to vote for Cruz for President.

I disagree.You ever heard his father? A refugee from Communist CUBA. Ted was taught well, and IS a defender of The Constitution.

YES it might be a schoche early at this juncture?

However IF he decides to run...? I am in his corner.

And WHAT haven't you seen from Cruz that Defends the Constitution?

And PLEASE don't say "GREEN EGGS AND HAM"? THAT was targeted at his daughters that were watching, and I found it amusing, charming...

Aw, c'mon ... don't say that.

Cruz has so much voracious veracity and he's a total ass with nothing to offer. That makes him the perfect R candidate.

Is it too late for $arah to get on the voracious veracity ticket?

^Lunger makes another idiot post. NOT surprised in the very least.

Good on ya lunger. At least your consistent.

What? Are you questioning my voracity?
*I* Question your sucking up my AIR on the planet. YOU don't deserve to be here.

YOU are a WASTE of protoplasm.

With my last breath.....I will whisper the poem:

Perry, Cain, Romney and Cruz
Loved by the T, born to lose.

Voooooooooooooracious!

A new PPP poll came out with these numbers. For those that don't know PPP is a D oriented polling company but are pretty accurate. They always are up front with their methodology which I respect. I don't have to go hunting for it.

And compared to the bullshit Gallup poll that libs were creaming themselves over yesterday, this poll is based on Republican primary voters, not a generic across the board poll of 18 to what evers.

This is specific. Thank you PPP for this. yay!

Eat dirt McCain and other RINO's! :lol:

This won’t surprise Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid or GOP old bull Sen. John McCain -- the largest chunk of the Republican Party is now very conservative.

According to a new PPP poll, which has Sen. Ted Cruz the top choice for the 2016 Republican nomination, those who describe themselves as “very conservative” make up 39 percent of the splintered party.

Add in those who consider themselves “somewhat conservative,” and the right-leaning voters comprise 76 percent of the party.:eusa_angel:

In the new poll of 743 Republican primary voters, 1 percent called themselves “very liberal,” 4 percent “somewhat liberal,” and just 18 percent as “moderate.”

Among the conservative voters, Cruz is the leading choice for the GOP nomination. He won 34 percent of that group.

But he also shows remarkable crossover as 32 percent of the “very liberal” crowd also prefer him.

His likely rival, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, wins just 4 percent of the “very conservative crowd” and 38 percent of the “very liberal” group.

76% of GOP now 'conservative,' pick Cruz for 2016 nomination | WashingtonExaminer.com

Then people are not informed.

After all those hours of bluster, he still voted for it with every other rep

fuck him

Well then, let's do it. The Republicans need a true blue, all conservative ticket. No more RINO's, no more moderates. Go full bore right and let's get on with it. Cruz & Paul, Cruz/Paul/Santorum & Palin/Bachmann, whatever. Let's go.

This would be a good time to answer the Republican vs. Conservative debate once and for all. It would also make for a wild campaign.

So it's 2016, Cruz is the nominee. Let's give him all the states Romney won, which is a stretch,

but anyway,

someone name the additional states that he could win in order to win the presidency.

That is interesting.

We will see what it is once the kerfflaw over the budget and debt are over.

Forum List

Back