🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

77% of Americans say major news outlets report fake news

Poll: 77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.

A lie, repeated often enough, is accepted as true. Like the Clintons are criminals.

Republicans have been hammering this idea that the MSM is completely biased in favour of the left for a generation. While there is a slight left wing bias (most studies place it at less than 10%), it’s hardly the overwhelming left wing bias the right paints it to be.

Trump has been repeating his “fake news” mantra endlessly since the election. Most people don’t even know what thevtetm means anymore. Fake news to Trump is anything critical of Trump or anything he disagrees with.

So many stories Trump has claimed were “fake news”, have turned out to be true.

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.
Which source do you go to for Real News?
NONE of the mainstream sources ALWAYS get it right. CNN is 100% lies,ABC,NBC,MSNBC is 50-60% lies. I use RT,Breitbart,ZeroHedge,Daily Caller, and numerous other sources...I even use some far left sites at times but not on a regular basis because I am not left wing but on SOME issues we agree. I know there are others I use but I can't name them off top of my head. I follow news from Australia,Canada,Europe,Asia etc.

A lie, repeated often enough, is accepted as true. Like the Clintons are criminals.

Republicans have been hammering this idea that the MSM is completely biased in favour of the left for a generation. While there is a slight left wing bias (most studies place it at less than 10%), it’s hardly the overwhelming left wing bias the right paints it to be.

Trump has been repeating his “fake news” mantra endlessly since the election. Most people don’t even know what thevtetm means anymore. Fake news to Trump is anything critical of Trump or anything he disagrees with.

When you have to CONSTANTLY have to retract stories because you lied then you are fake news..NBC,ABC and CNN and even FOX has had do that.

Less than 10% when over 90% vote Democrat.

Think about that.

NONE of the mainstream sources ALWAYS get it right. CNN is 100% lies,ABC,NBC,MSNBC is 50-60% lies. I use RT,Breitbart,ZeroHedge,Daily Caller, and numerous other sources...I even use some far left sites at times but not on a regular basis because I am not left wing but on SOME issues we agree. I know there are others I use but I can't name them off top of my head. I follow news from Australia,Canada,Europe,Asia etc.
The fact that you say something like CNN is 100% fake totally discredits you’re argument. A statement so easily debunked! I was going to post some examples of fake news (which is actually just bias news) from your list of sources, an extremely easy task given your sources... but why waste my time. Your obviously not worth taking seriously

Think about that.
Over 90% ?! Where are you getting that stat from?

Think about that.
There was a study a few years back that broke down news agencies and how they voted. It was like 85 to 90% of the reporters voted Democrat.

To say that the media is less than 10% biased to the left is a ridiculous statement.

Odium

You rated my post funny because you disagree and thus didn´t read what you post:

"One bright lining in the whole fake news debate is that major cable news operations are still more trusted than a single officeholder. Unless you are a Republican, in which case Trump’s Twitter feed may be your go-to news source,” said Murray."
'Fake News’ Threat to Media; Editorial Decisions, Outside Actors at Fault | Monmouth University Polling Institute | Monmouth University

Of course, among all the fakes, Trump is most apparent one.

None of them.

Because none of them report the news. They report spin on events.
That’s a cop out answer. It’s easy to sit back and play critic.
It is not a cop out.

People who form their opinions on the issues of the day based upon reporting by the media, regardless of their bias, are fools and idiots.

The media has a bias, which means they editorialize their reporting a specific way.

None of them can be trusted to print or report the Who, What, Where, Why, and How of anything.

They report their spin.

If you want to know about an issue, the best sources are those that do in-depth studies and provide open access to their methodology.

The best studies are those that discover something that they were not even trying to find.

Just to be clear, you confirmed that you only get your news from sources that agree with you.

Think about that.

Where his dark wind comes from, where else?

Think about that.

Where his dark wind comes from, where else?
Another tick mark in the "Hate from the left" column.

Think about that.
There was a study a few years back that broke down news agencies and how they voted. It was like 85 to 90% of the reporters voted Democrat.

To say that the media is less than 10% biased to the left is a ridiculous statement.
Link please

Forum List

Back