🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

77% of Americans say major news outlets report fake news

Poll: 77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.

A lie, repeated often enough, is accepted as true. Like the Clintons are criminals.

Republicans have been hammering this idea that the MSM is completely biased in favour of the left for a generation. While there is a slight left wing bias (most studies place it at less than 10%), it’s hardly the overwhelming left wing bias the right paints it to be.

Trump has been repeating his “fake news” mantra endlessly since the election. Most people don’t even know what thevtetm means anymore. Fake news to Trump is anything critical of Trump or anything he disagrees with.

So many stories Trump has claimed were “fake news”, have turned out to be true.
Looks like their propaganda attacks are working

We are looking at people who elected a Birther

If that's the case, then surely you could provide the USMB forumers with a few examples in order to provide support for that particular unsupported assertion.

Good luck with that endeavor, jackass.

The Washington Post has reported

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.

A lie, repeated often enough, is accepted as true. Like the Clintons are criminals.

Republicans have been hammering this idea that the MSM is completely biased in favour of the left for a generation. While there is a slight left wing bias (most studies place it at less than 10%), it’s hardly the overwhelming left wing bias the right paints it to be.

Trump has been repeating his “fake news” mantra endlessly since the election. Most people don’t even know what thevtetm means anymore. Fake news to Trump is anything critical of Trump or anything he disagrees with.

Less than 10% when over 90% vote Democrat.

Think about that.

Wrong as usual.

Just 7 percent of journalists are Republicans. That’s far fewer than even a decade ago.

That's nice. Another poll shows most Americans trust the MSM over Trump. They also know Fox, Breitbart, Sinclair, or anything on conservative talk radio isn't real news.

The same polls show most young people don't get their news from any of those sources. Which means if you're a right winger spreading bullshit, you aren't getting any new customers.

Sucks to be you.

If that's the case, then surely you could provide the USMB forumers with a few examples in order to provide support for that particular unsupported assertion.

In other words, you cannot provide a few examples. The reason for this is that you are full of shit.

In other words, you cannot provide a few examples. The reason for this is that you are full of shit.

It is not my job to do research for those who are too stupid or too lazy to do it themselves.

The lack of intellectual curiosity among the right is the reason why you get suckered into voting for people who screw you over relentlessly.

It is not my job to do research for those who are too stupid or too lazy to do it themselves.

The lack of intellectual curiosity among the right is the reason why you get suckered into voting for people who screw you over relentlessly.

The only example he needs was the victory in Wisconsin last night when the Democrat won the Supreme Court seat that the Republican should have won easily. There’s a major spanking coming for these clowns in November and it’s going to be quite the shock for them going into the holidays knowing Democrats will be running their lives in 2019 and the orange ass clown is one and done in 2020.

Would like to see those questions asked of the minor sources like GWP or Daily Kos or many other.

So many people take those as more reliable when in reality they are less so

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I always like looking deeper. But nothing is "less" reliable than the fake news industry who have proven in spades they will just make up news

The only example he needs was the victory in Wisconsin last night when the Democrat won the Supreme Court seat that the Republican should have won easily. There’s a major spanking coming for these clowns in November and it’s going to be quite the shock for them going into the holidays knowing Democrats will be running their lives in 2019 and the orange ass clown is one and done in 2020.

Leftist prognostication results:

In other words, you're a lying bitch.

There is a second part of this poll that Trump supporters ignore.

Who do you trust more?
CNN 45%
Trump 35%

MSNBC 45%
Trump 32%

In other words they trust sites that they think put out fake news more than they do Trump.

Non-sequitur. Since those numbers are all minorities of people, they could be entirely different people

No, I’m not, but you have to be wilfully ignorant not to know what they are.

Just look at the list of people Trump has fired after Trump denied he was planning on getting rid of them saying such reports were “fake news”.

Russian interference in the election was “fake news” according to Trump until he couldn’t deny it any longer.

Stormy Daniels was “fake news” until Trump sued her for violating the confidentiality agreement. You can’t deny the affair happened and then sue her for violation of the NDA.

The list is endless. And you’re a complete fool for suggesting otherwise.

No, I’m not, but you have to be wilfully ignorant not to know what they are.

Just look at the list of people Trump has fired after Trump denied he was planning on getting rid of them saying such reports were “fake news”.

Russian interference in the election was “fake news” according to Trump until he couldn’t deny it any longer.

Stormy Daniels was “fake news” until Trump sued her for violating the confidentiality agreement. You can’t deny the affair happened and then sue her for violation of the NDA.

The list is endless. And you’re a complete fool for suggesting otherwise.
Your first examples are really too unspecific to comment on. You provided no quotes from Trump or any context. It's just your way of weaseling like the disgusting little party of slavery supporting weasel you are, I suppose.

However, the last one is specific and can be destroyed head on. It's simply proof positive of my observation that you are a fucking liar.

The fact of the matter is that Trump did not sue Stormy Daniels for a violation of an NDA, as you falsely claimed. Congratulations! you have just proven to everyone here that you are a fucking liar.

I never lie on this board because I don't have a reason to do so. I staunchly hold the belief that if you have to lie in order to justify your political viewpoint, it's much wiser to simply change your viewpoint rather than fruitlessly and stupidly engage in the literally impossible endeavor of trying to change immutable facts.

I am very curious regarding the reasons that you and other USMB forumers like you, constantly lie on this forum. I wonder if you actually believe the myriad lies you post or not. I wonder whether you are not merely lying to all of us, but also to yourself.

Dragonlady, when you lied about Trump suing Stormy Daniels for violating an NDA, did you genuinely not know that you were lying, or did you have full knowledge that you were lying?

If the latter is true, you were not merely disrespecting me and insulting my intelligence, since you did not tell the lie in a PM, you were also disrespecting and insulting the intelligence of every USMB member.

However, if the former is true, and you genuinely did not know that you were lying to all of the USMB forumers when you claimed that Trump sued Stormy Daniels for violating an NDA, then you were innocently lying out of genuine ignorance of the relevant facts.

If I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were merely lying because you were misinformed, I'd like to know where you heard the disinformation about Trump suing Daniels over the NDA.

Did you hear the disinformation from a news outlet such as FOX, MSNBC, NYT, ABC, NBC, NPR or some other news outlet? After all, this thread is about the media propagating disinformation (aka "fake news").

Did you hear the disinformation on a forum such as this one?

Did you hear the disinformation from multiple sources? If so, where did you first hear it?

Who told you the lie that Trump was suing Stormy Daniels for violating an NDA, and why did you believe the lie?

Last edited:
They don´t trust the mainstream fake news anymore but they trust Trump even less.

Actually, we chose Trump over CNN.
Actually, you can only speak for yourself.
Trump was fooling voters and the world by running a campaign that has nothing to do with his actions as President. Who still believes him a single word, needs to grow up in the first place. He´s establishment pure. He and CNN, there is no difference.

^Fake news.

Your poll doesn't specify which outlets the respondents had in mind when answering.
Fox is a major news outlet.

^Fake news.

Your poll doesn't specify which outlets the respondents had in mind when answering.
Read the sources.

I read them. It doesn't specify.
Only 25% even took it to mean "factually incorrect information"

"The findings also showed Americans diverging on what constitutes "fake news," with 65 percent saying it applies broadly to the editorial decisions outlets make over what topics to cover and 25 percent more narrowly defining it to apply only to the spread of factually incorrect information."

How does the editorial choice of topics constitute fake news if the information reported is correct?

This poll is a mess and doesn't reflect anything more than 3/4 of respondents agree there are problems.

Actually it was a NONPARTISAN race aka there was no D or R beside the candidates names but nice of you to try and SNEAK that in there snowflake.

^Fake news.

Read the sources.

I read them. It doesn't specify.
Only 25% even took it to mean "factually incorrect information"

"The findings also showed Americans diverging on what constitutes "fake news," with 65 percent saying it applies broadly to the editorial decisions outlets make over what topics to cover and 25 percent more narrowly defining it to apply only to the spread of factually incorrect information."

How does the editorial choice of topics constitute fake news if the information reported is correct?

This poll is a mess and doesn't reflect anything more than 3/4 of respondents agree there are problems.
Then use the link to the actual report: 'Fake News’ Threat to Media; Editorial Decisions, Outside Actors at Fault | Monmouth University Polling Institute | Monmouth University

"The Monmouth University Poll also finds that Pres. Trump is trusted less as source of information than three cable news outlets – except if you ask Republicans. Nearly half the American public (48%) trusts CNN more than Trump, compared with one-third (35%) who trust Trump more than CNN and another 13% who trust both equally as a source of information. The results are similar when Trump is pitted against the left-leaning MSNBC – 45% trust MSNBC more, 32% trust Trump more, and 16% trust both equally. The right-leaning Fox News also bests the president as a trusted information source – 30% trust Fox more and 20% trust Trump more, although a plurality of 37% trust both equally."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back