🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

77% of Americans say major news outlets report fake news

Poll: 77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.
Which source do you go to for Real News?
NONE of the mainstream sources ALWAYS get it right. CNN is 100% lies,ABC,NBC,MSNBC is 50-60% lies. I use RT,Breitbart,ZeroHedge,Daily Caller, and numerous other sources...I even use some far left sites at times but not on a regular basis because I am not left wing but on SOME issues we agree. I know there are others I use but I can't name them off top of my head. I follow news from Australia,Canada,Europe,Asia etc.
The fact that you say something like CNN is 100% fake totally discredits you’re argument. A statement so easily debunked! I was going to post some examples of fake news (which is actually just bias news) from your list of sources, an extremely easy task given your sources... but why waste my time. Your obviously not worth taking seriously

CNN intentionally lies and spins biased half truths hence ALL of its content is suspect. That's what happens when you lose your journalistic integrity. These are not innocent mistakes its intentional.

Cite some examples. Post 'em here. Since they lie 100% of the time, this should be snap.
Also, back up your claim with lawsuit filings for libel and slander.
If you can't do these simple things, then STFU.

Did I say they lie 100% of the time dumb ass, no I did not.

Trumpdrones are too busy eating the peanuts out of his shitpile to care about anything else.

Sinclair writes a fucking script using their truth for their news anchors to read over and over until their idiot audience has it ingrained in their little brain, and believe it as gospel - that makes CNN biased.

whining little RW bitches, how pathetic.

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.

Rush Limbaugh :eusa_clap:

You DO know Rush Limbaugh admits to being an entertainer, not a journalist, right?

His entertainment is 1000% more accurate and honest than the liberal media.

Then you don't know the difference between a journalist and an entertainer.
That's how a t.v. reality star got elected president!
Thanks for confirming your idiocy.

This question is not appropriate for an "opinion" survey; it is a fact. Fake news is ubiquitous, especially since Mr. Trump entered the race for President. The examples are too numerous to mention, but consider only one area for proof: How many times have "we" been told that a Trump indictment (by Mueller's team) was imminent? A hundred times? A thousand?

And every one of those stories was made-up bullshit, published for no other reason than to fan the flames of TDS.

You can have your own opinions, but the facts are what they are. Fake news is fact.

NONE of the mainstream sources ALWAYS get it right. CNN is 100% lies,ABC,NBC,MSNBC is 50-60% lies. I use RT,Breitbart,ZeroHedge,Daily Caller, and numerous other sources...I even use some far left sites at times but not on a regular basis because I am not left wing but on SOME issues we agree. I know there are others I use but I can't name them off top of my head. I follow news from Australia,Canada,Europe,Asia etc.
The fact that you say something like CNN is 100% fake totally discredits you’re argument. A statement so easily debunked! I was going to post some examples of fake news (which is actually just bias news) from your list of sources, an extremely easy task given your sources... but why waste my time. Your obviously not worth taking seriously

CNN intentionally lies and spins biased half truths hence ALL of its content is suspect. That's what happens when you lose your journalistic integrity. These are not innocent mistakes its intentional.

Cite some examples. Post 'em here. Since they lie 100% of the time, this should be snap.

OK, I see you're a chickenshit who can't back up what he blathers.
Find an "intentional" lie and post it here. Go ahead or STFU, coward.

You DO know Rush Limbaugh admits to being an entertainer, not a journalist, right?

Your opinion is, well wrong and ignorant.

Maybe, or I have a low tolerance for morons its probably the latter.

Your opinion is, well wrong and ignorant.

Oooh, looks like a bad case of butthurt.
None of you pussies will back up your comments.

If you're on this site, it's actually extremely high.
OK, your lack of proof for you statements is a glaring example of YOUR moronic thinking.
You're the one lying. Not CNN.

They don´t trust the mainstream fake news anymore but they trust Trump even less.

Actually, we chose Trump over CNN.
Actually, you can only speak for yourself.
Trump was fooling voters and the world by running a campaign that has nothing to do with his actions as President. Who still believes him a single word, needs to grow up in the first place. He´s establishment pure. He and CNN, there is no difference.

I can speak for America. WE elected President Trump, and because of it, a caravan of illegals will not be shitting all over our country. Thank you Trump, for keeping your word...
How many illegals have entered while you guys go mad over this caravan?

If you're on this site, it's actually extremely high.
OK, your lack of proof for you statements is a glaring example of YOUR moronic thinking.
You're the one lying. Not CNN.

Right, you're not irrational or unstable. :cuckoo:

Are you talking about pundits they interview or anchors? Are you talking about their journalists or their talk show hosts?

It shouldn’t matter if you think he is a moron or not. You should be able to back up your points with facts or else you run the risk of sounding like a moron.

It shouldn’t matter if you think he is a moron or not. You should be able to back up your points with facts or else you run the risk of sounding like a moron.

I'm also not backing up this statement, the earth orbits the sun, there is no need.

Nope he was elected because Clinton rigged the democrat primary against a better qualified candidate in Sanders and President Trump spoke to those the GOP establishment and the Democrat party as a whole have ignored for 30 years.

Nope he was elected because Clinton rigged the democrat primary against a better qualified candidate in Sanders and President Trump spoke to those the GOP establishment and the Democrat party as a whole have ignored for 30 years.

Clinton got 55% of the primary vote to Sanders 42%. They were not rigged. Figures do not lie although liars like you figure. Trump won because he was not Clinton.

Clinton got 55% of the primary vote to Sanders 42%. They were not rigged. Figures do not lie although liars like you figure. Trump won because he was not Clinton.
Snowflake. Your own interim DNC chair said they were rigged! The Clinton Crime Family CONTROLLED all DNC funds! They made sure Sanders lost and Clinton won...its plain as day...not like I care now! The bitch lost so America wins!

Bold underline:
Isn’t that the main problem with consuming of news today? Too many people only wants to read news reported in a fashion that suits them?

I think your ambition to seek multiple sources is good though, something I need to improve myself.

This question is not appropriate for an "opinion" survey; it is a fact. Fake news is ubiquitous, especially since Mr. Trump entered the race for President. The examples are too numerous to mention, but consider only one area for proof: How many times have "we" been told that a Trump indictment (by Mueller's team) was imminent? A hundred times? A thousand?

And every one of those stories was made-up bullshit, published for no other reason than to fan the flames of TDS.

You can have your own opinions, but the facts are what they are. Fake news is fact.
How many times have "we" been told that a Trump indictment (by Mueller's team) was imminent? A hundred times? A thousand?

Mueller's team has not said that even once.

There was never a story claiming that. The fake news is the stories that have you believing that.

Forum List

Back