🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

77% of Americans say major news outlets report fake news

Poll: 77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.

A lie, repeated often enough, is accepted as true. Like the Clintons are criminals.

Republicans have been hammering this idea that the MSM is completely biased in favour of the left for a generation. While there is a slight left wing bias (most studies place it at less than 10%), it’s hardly the overwhelming left wing bias the right paints it to be.

Trump has been repeating his “fake news” mantra endlessly since the election. Most people don’t even know what thevtetm means anymore. Fake news to Trump is anything critical of Trump or anything he disagrees with.

So many stories Trump has claimed were “fake news”, have turned out to be true.
Less than 10% when over 90% vote Democrat.

Think about that.
Over 90% ?! Where are you getting that stat from?
There was a study a few years back that broke down news agencies and how they voted. It was like 85 to 90% of the reporters voted Democrat.

To say that the media is less than 10% biased to the left is a ridiculous statement.
Link please
It was a few years ago. I'm not going to go look for it. You're welcome to do so if you really have an interest in it.

I'm not going to change My mind on the basis of anything you have to say about it though.

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.

A lie, repeated often enough, is accepted as true. Like the Clintons are criminals.

Republicans have been hammering this idea that the MSM is completely biased in favour of the left for a generation. While there is a slight left wing bias (most studies place it at less than 10%), it’s hardly the overwhelming left wing bias the right paints it to be.

Trump has been repeating his “fake news” mantra endlessly since the election. Most people don’t even know what thevtetm means anymore. Fake news to Trump is anything critical of Trump or anything he disagrees with.

Think about that.

Where his dark wind comes from, where else?
Another tick mark in the "Hate from the left" column.

That's hate? Actually it's just me pointing out that you pulled your numbers from your butt. Feel free to prove otherwise.

Which source do you go to for Real News?
None of them.

Because none of them report the news. They report spin on events.
That’s a cop out answer. It’s easy to sit back and play critic.
It is not a cop out.

People who form their opinions on the issues of the day based upon reporting by the media, regardless of their bias, are fools and idiots.

The media has a bias, which means they editorialize their reporting a specific way.

None of them can be trusted to print or report the Who, What, Where, Why, and How of anything.

They report their spin.

If you want to know about an issue, the best sources are those that do in-depth studies and provide open access to their methodology.

The best studies are those that discover something that they were not even trying to find.
Spin is only one element of a report. It’s rather easy to filter out the opinion and spin and pull out the factual events that are happening.

77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'

That means the 23% population of Trump-Hating Butt-Hurt snowflakes disagree. :p

Think about that.
There was a study a few years back that broke down news agencies and how they voted. It was like 85 to 90% of the reporters voted Democrat.

To say that the media is less than 10% biased to the left is a ridiculous statement.
Link please
It was a few years ago. I'm not going to go look for it. You're welcome to do so if you really have an interest in it.

I'm not going to change My mind on the basis of anything you have to say about it though.
I’m not trying to change your mind, I’m trying to take your statements seriously but you aren’t making a very strong case.

Sure and of course.

Liberals think Faux is fake and conservatives think everything but Faux is fake. 77%

If that's the case, then surely you could provide the USMB forumers with a few examples in order to provide support for that particular unsupported assertion.

Good luck with that endeavor, jackass.

Last edited:

Think about that.

Link please

I’m not trying to change your mind, I’m trying to take your statements seriously but you aren’t making a very strong case.
I wasn't trying to. I was refuting a statement made by oldlady.

If she choses to ignore it, or dispute it, that is up to her.

Think about that.

That's hate? Actually it's just me pointing out that you pulled your numbers from your butt. Feel free to prove otherwise.
No, it's hate. Not that I care.

If you were actually questioning the numbers, you could have done as Slade did, but you didn't. So, have a nice day.

Think about that.

No, it's hate. Not that I care.

If you were actually questioning the numbers, you could have done as Slade did, but you didn't. So, have a nice day.

How odd. Slade already did that I was just agreeing with him that your numbers are made up.

Link please

I wasn't trying to. I was refuting a statement made by oldlady.

If she choses to ignore it, or dispute it, that is up to her.
Well your refute wasn’t very convincing, but you don’t seem to care. Like I said before. Lazy arguements on you’re part. I’m happy to dig into the numbers and look at real examples but that would take some engagement on your part

There's a difference between fake (completely made up) news and biased news.

And let's not forget where the term originated: Reaction to right wing sights like Alex Jones and Breitbart and their various goofy conspiracy theories. Trump and the GOP were able to commandeer the word because of his Twitter bully pulpit. And pure volume of use.

Aren't you "proud" of YOUR orange in chief for spending time on writing this crap?

"So funny to watch Fake News Networks, among the most dishonest groups of people I have ever dealt with, criticize Sinclair Broadcasting for being biased. Sinclair is far superior to CNN and even more Fake NBC, which is a total joke,"
Trump wrote.

77% of Americans say major news outlets report fake news

because Sinclair controlled 75% of the market and flooded it with scripted stories about fake news for Trump.

end of story

Do you realize that includes major conservative news outlets? Probably not...

In trying to escape reality, Trump cult members are involved in this........

upload_2018-4-4_13-30-45.png

Odium

You keep on rating funny and this shows us you are as much interested in actual news then the fake news portals are.

There is a second part of this poll that Trump supporters ignore.

Who do you trust more?
CNN 45%
Trump 35%

MSNBC 45%
Trump 32%

In other words they trust sites that they think put out fake news more than they do Trump.

NONE of the mainstream sources ALWAYS get it right. CNN is 100% lies,ABC,NBC,MSNBC is 50-60% lies. I use RT,Breitbart,ZeroHedge,Daily Caller, and numerous other sources....

All of the sources you named by name are less reliable than any of the major news outlets.

NONE of the mainstream sources ALWAYS get it right. CNN is 100% lies,ABC,NBC,MSNBC is 50-60% lies. I use RT,Breitbart,ZeroHedge,Daily Caller, and numerous other sources...I even use some far left sites at times but not on a regular basis because I am not left wing but on SOME issues we agree. I know there are others I use but I can't name them off top of my head. I follow news from Australia,Canada,Europe,Asia etc.

Just to be clear, you confirmed that you only get your news from sources that agree with you.

Worse. He’s confirmed that he only gets his news from the worst of the fake news sites.

Forum List

Back