🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

77% of Americans say major news outlets report fake news

They don´t trust the mainstream fake news anymore but they trust Trump even less.

Actually, we chose Trump over CNN.
Actually, you can only speak for yourself.
Trump was fooling voters and the world by running a campaign that has nothing to do with his actions as President. Who still believes him a single word, needs to grow up in the first place. He´s establishment pure. He and CNN, there is no difference.

I can speak for America. WE elected President Trump, and because of it, a caravan of illegals will not be shitting all over our country. Thank you Trump, for keeping your word...
How many illegals have entered while you guys go mad over this caravan?

How many have entered in the last decade?

How many in the decades prior?

They don´t trust the mainstream fake news anymore but they trust Trump even less.

Trump was fooling voters and the world by running a campaign that has nothing to do with his actions as President. Who still believes him a single word, needs to grow up in the first place. He´s establishment pure. He and CNN, there is no difference.

I can speak for America. WE elected President Trump, and because of it, a caravan of illegals will not be shitting all over our country. Thank you Trump, for keeping your word...

Here you are:

2012-phc-mexican-migration-02a.png

2012-phc-mexican-migration-03a.png

Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less

Here you are:

Exactly. Thank you. A net negative.

Not a national emergency but a continuing trend.

Here you are:

Exactly. Thank you. A net negative.

Not a national emergency but a continuing trend.
The problem is rather that the dealings with foreigners are based on ideology.

If that's the case, then surely you could provide the USMB forumers with a few examples in order to provide support for that particular unsupported assertion.

Good luck with that endeavor, jackass.

The Washington Post has reported
In other words, you cannot provide a few examples. The reason for this is that you are full of shit.

It is not my job to do research for those who are too stupid or too lazy to do it themselves.

The lack of intellectual curiosity among the right is the reason why you get suckered into voting for people who screw you over relentlessly.
If that's the case, then surely you could provide the USMB forumers with a few examples in order to provide support for that particular unsupported assertion.

Good luck with that endeavor, jackass.

The Washington Post has reported
In other words, you cannot provide a few examples. The reason for this is that you are full of shit.

It is not my job to do research for those who are too stupid or too lazy to do it themselves.

The lack of intellectual curiosity among the right is the reason why you get suckered into voting for people who screw you over relentlessly.

The only example he needs was the victory in Wisconsin last night when the Democrat won the Supreme Court seat that the Republican should have won easily. There’s a major spanking coming for these clowns in November and it’s going to be quite the shock for them going into the holidays knowing Democrats will be running their lives in 2019 and the orange ass clown is one and done in 2020.

Leftist prognostication results:

Podesta makes people's skin crawl

Even after a couple of dozen indictments, guilty pleas and even jail time, Trump insists Russia is a "hoax". Republicans have turned truth into fake, conspiracies into true and lies into policies.
Anyone who thinks the Trump administration isn't corrupt is blind.

The Left Wing runs the Press and Hollywood.
They distort and spin 24/7.
They are rarely fair.
Americans are not getting real News, we are getting the Democrat News.
Democrat Politicians usually do well with the less educated lower class type people who are easy to manipulate with crass demagoguery. (Steve Colbert audience)
Democrat voters don’t think for themselves..
Liberals are very shallow people.
The Democrat Politicians exploit their voters.

Even after a couple of dozen indictments, guilty pleas and even jail time, Trump insists Russia is a "hoax". Republicans have turned truth into fake, conspiracies into true and lies into policies.
Got Russian Collusion?

Even after a couple of dozen indictments, guilty pleas and even jail time, Trump insists Russia is a "hoax".
No, Trump did not insist that Russia is a hoax, you fucking lamebrained idiot.

Rush Limbaugh :eusa_clap:

You DO know Rush Limbaugh admits to being an entertainer, not a journalist, right?

His entertainment is 1000% more accurate and honest than the liberal media.

Then you don't know the difference between a journalist and an entertainer.
That's how a t.v. reality star got elected president!
Thanks for confirming your idiocy.
Nope he was elected because Clinton rigged the democrat primary against a better qualified candidate in Sanders and President Trump spoke to those the GOP establishment and the Democrat party as a whole have ignored for 30 years.

Clinton got 55% of the primary vote to Sanders 42%. They were not rigged. Figures do not lie although liars like you figure. Trump won because he was not Clinton.

The Dem primary wasn't rigged for Hillary? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You DO know Rush Limbaugh admits to being an entertainer, not a journalist, right?

Nope he was elected because Clinton rigged the democrat primary against a better qualified candidate in Sanders and President Trump spoke to those the GOP establishment and the Democrat party as a whole have ignored for 30 years.

Clinton got 55% of the primary vote to Sanders 42%. They were not rigged. Figures do not lie although liars like you figure. Trump won because he was not Clinton.

The Dem primary wasn't rigged for Hillary? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The whole election process is rigged.

You want an election where the Republicans have won two presidencies in the last four with less votes than their opponent, yet you complain about the Democrats choosing a candidate in their own way.

The whole election process is rigged.

You want an election where the Republicans have won two presidencies in the last four with less votes than their opponent, yet you complain about the Democrats choosing a candidate in their own way.

Ahahaha Dem's "chose" their candidate riiiiight :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Poll: 77 percent say major news outlets report 'fake news'

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.
The mainstream media has been biased in its reporting.....well....as far back as it has been around.
A good example is the newspaper reporting in Tombstone, Arizona, regarding the "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral."
The Tombstone Epitaph (a Republican newspaper): reported that the Earp's and Doc Holliday were enforcing the law and thus right to go up against the Clanton's, McLaury's and Billy Claiborne.
Tombstone's, The Weekly Nugget (a Democrat newspaper): claimed that the Earp's and Doc Holliday were murderers who deliberately intended to unjustly murder the local cowboy clan.
The Democrats and Republicans have been at each others throats from the beginning and the news, depending upon who owns the particular media agency, will always reflect the owners biases.

Because NONE of it has ties to RUSSIA. It has ties to Ukraine and lying to the FBI over it....still ZERO evidence of Russian Collusion.

Slowly but surely they are waking up! First you realize they do it THEN you start taking steps to get REAL NEWS from other sources.
Which source do you go to for Real News?
NONE of the mainstream sources ALWAYS get it right. CNN is 100% lies,ABC,NBC,MSNBC is 50-60% lies. I use RT,Breitbart,ZeroHedge,Daily Caller, and numerous other sources...I even use some far left sites at times but not on a regular basis because I am not left wing but on SOME issues we agree. I know there are others I use but I can't name them off top of my head. I follow news from Australia,Canada,Europe,Asia etc.

I know people are brainwashed but CNN is more right accurate then that propaganda garbage Fox news don't line yourself with falsities lol

Which source do you go to for Real News?
NONE of the mainstream sources ALWAYS get it right. CNN is 100% lies,ABC,NBC,MSNBC is 50-60% lies. I use RT,Breitbart,ZeroHedge,Daily Caller, and numerous other sources...I even use some far left sites at times but not on a regular basis because I am not left wing but on SOME issues we agree. I know there are others I use but I can't name them off top of my head. I follow news from Australia,Canada,Europe,Asia etc.

I know people are brainwashed but CNN is more right accurate then that propaganda garbage Fox news don't line yourself with falsities lol
CNN wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face. Its a shame it used to be THE go to actual news station but its dying very quickly. It was like 11th or 12th in rankings last month. Madcow on MSNBC was first and Fox was 2nd.

Folks desperately need to search for credible alternative media sources for information. The Government/Corporate Media is just scripted insanity.

Forum List

Back