8 Modern Advancements Europeans Wouldn't Have If The Moors Didn't Bring It To Europe !

Bear Witness to shit you didnt learn in school

What's funny is you think they actually invented all of this. The Romans beat them by over 1000 years, and they merely were using math that was invented by Egyptians and Greeks before them. Archimedes invented calculus. The Moors were very advanced for their time, but they weren't as advanced as the civilizations that they replaced.

In many cases what they did was transmitted knowledge that had been beaten down by primitive witchburning supserstition. Some innovations came to Mauritania (Maur = "Moor", basically Berber rather than Arab) by the Romans, and then reintroduced to the relatively backward Europe after the latter had left them behind or failed to incorporate them.

the operative phrase being "relatively backward Europe"----
RELATIVE------but 'relative to whom or what'------easy---relative to the NON MOORISH GREEKS, relative to the NON MOORISH Iran, relative even to NON MOORISH INDIA----and NON MOORISH CHINA. If Peru had been an issue---relative to NON MOORISH PERU. black muslims like to make an issue that ------when spain was held by muslims---it
was a bit less primitive than the natives of iceland

Bear Witness to shit you didnt learn in school

What's funny is you think they actually invented all of this. The Romans beat them by over 1000 years, and they merely were using math that was invented by Egyptians and Greeks before them. Archimedes invented calculus. The Moors were very advanced for their time, but they weren't as advanced as the civilizations that they replaced.

Archimedes did not invent calculus-----Sir Isaac newton did----
Sir Isaac Newton said "if I have seen further than others---it is
because I have stood on the shoulders of Giants" da giant was Archimedes

Unture. The Archimedes Codex was recently analyzed and yes, he most certainly did.

Im-hotep was the father of egyptian math but it was still done with sticks and figures for the 10, 50, 100, etc. Builders were amazing architecture while using simple math and tools

geometry

Moskou-papyrus.jpg

was done with a system much like the romans. Sticks for single numbers and hieroglyphs for 10's and up

Phoenicians actually had 10 symbols for their numbers instead of sticks and worked on a ten figure basis like we have today.

over 10 minutes but worth the watch........notice what ends the age of exploration/invention of the Muslims.......those pesky fundamentalists.

Bodie-----you FALL FOR SOPHIST SHIT. Of course the intellectual center of the world was BAGHDAD-----lots of Jews,
Zoroastrians and Christians there-----when the arab dogs took
it over it was already an intellectual center-----it was not "muslims" who translated the old greek texts into Arabic-----KAFFIRIN DID IT.------Arabic was imposed on everyone by the Friggin muslims. I have lots of relatives who speak Arabic------they AIN'T MUSLIMS and they AIN'T ARABS-----they were living in various countries that were overran by arabs. Islam never had "intellectual standing"----it conquered lots of places where there were ALREADY INTELLECTUALS. -----Zoroastrians did the astronomy------the best mathematicians ----even today, turn out to be INDIANS ----founders of the concept of zero.

Many places in the ancient Middle east were centers for culture art mathematics and science

Would anyone like to venture a guess as to whether Islam contributed to its demise or was it something else?

Many places in the ancient Middle east were centers for culture art mathematics and science

Would anyone like to venture a guess as to whether Islam contributed to its demise or was it something else?

the history of the middle east is something like this-----A CROSSROADS FOR WORLD TRADE AND ---THUS INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATED. The resulting cities---
even Mecca is an example-----sorta, became hot houses of
MELDING IDEAS in science and art. -------Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians----all bunched up together ---their fertile imaginations in high gear. Then the arabs came-----so what happened?------the smartest of the land refused to convert to
the filth and went ELSEWHERE. The test of "Islamic science"---is-------not whether it happened 'in arabic'-----it is whether it happened in SAUDI ARABIA ----nope---never did----not now ---not then----and never will happen in the shariah cesspits of today. For those who do not know-----lots of non muslims speak Arabic----In the past---lots of people wrote
and spoke in Arabic. That something has an Arabic name---is no proof or even evidence that ISLAM DID IT

the history of the middle east is something like this-----A CROSSROADS FOR WORLD TRADE AND ---THUS INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATED. The resulting cities---
MELDING IDEAS in science and art. -------Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians----all bunched up together ---their fertile imaginations in high gear. Then the arabs came-----so what happened?------the smartest of the land refused to convert to
the filth and went ELSEWHERE. The test of "Islamic science"---is-------not whether it happened 'in arabic'-----it is whether it happened in SAUDI ARABIA ----nope---never did----not now ---not then----and never will happen in the shariah cesspits of today. For those who do not know-----lots of non muslims speak Arabic----In the past---lots of people wrote
and spoke in Arabic. That something has an Arabic name---is no proof or even evidence that ISLAM DID IT

I said contributed not did

you might want to slow down when you read.

It's OK to follow along with your finger and move your lips if you have to

I never did the moving lips and finger thing even as a child.----
did you? I wonder if doing so is PROGNOSTIC. Nope---the
Arabic name does not even prove "contributed" ---it just indicates that the place where IT was done---had
been overrun by arabs

Arabic name does not even prove "contributed" ---it just indicates that the place where IT was done---had
been overrun by arabs

FYI an Arab was anyone who either spoke Arabic or inhabited the former the Arabian Penninsula

and being Arab did not preclude being Muslim

been overrun by arabs

FYI an Arab was anyone who either spoke Arabic or inhabited the former the Arabian Penninsula

your statement is very imprecise to the point of being a bit
idiotic. WHEN did it happen that anyone who spoke Arabic
BECAME "AN ARAB"?? who made that decision? I have
relatives who know how to speak Arabic-----and are of families that spoke Arabic as at least one of their everyday lingos for generations and never considered themselves to be "arabs".
When I was a kid-----I ran into lots of Arabic speaking people--
MOST of them Christians from Syria or Lebanon----a few jews------none of them called themselves "arabs" I do understand that-----"arab" means "Arabic speaking"---is a definition IN USE-----but it is---imprecise. ----kinda like the
term "race" is imprecise

been overrun by arabs

relatives who know how to speak Arabic-----and are of families that spoke Arabic as at least one of their everyday lingos for generations and never considered themselves to be "arabs".
MOST of them Christians from Syria or Lebanon----a few jews------none of them called themselves "arabs" I do understand that-----"arab" means "Arabic speaking"---is a definition IN USE-----but it is---imprecise. ----kinda like the
term "race" is imprecise

We are talking about the history of the people living on the Arabian Peninsula not your family you IDIOT

been overrun by arabs

term "race" is imprecise

We are talking about the history of the people living on the Arabian Peninsula not your family you IDIOT

since when are we talking about the people living ON THE ARABIAN PENNINSULA?-------do you imagine all of the people who lived or live on the Arabian peninsula are "arabs"----------My hubby was born on the Arabian peninsula-----his
family group had lived there more than 2000 years and THEY
DID NOT SELF IDENTIFY AS "arab" and neither did the
British who administered that land when he was born. Today----Egyptians call themselves "arabs"

Uhhh----- yeah, no advancements were unavailable. That was kind of the point.

Point of what? some idiot article written by idiots that claim
that muslims INVENTED glass, microscopes, mathematics,
matzoh balls, lemons?

Not one of which was mentioned in the video you already admitted you didn't watch.

Massive dump of a shoot-itself-in-the-foot post there Rosie.

Not really as the muslims stole everything if you look, as most of the things mentioned were around 700 years before islam was invented. And they were known about because the Greeks, Romans and Assyrians invented them

I was referring to the African Culture more than the Muslim aspect of it.

And they still live in mud huts, rape babies to prevent disease, wear grass skirts and cant read or write to save themselves. It was the Jews that went to Africa looking for trade that brought many "modern" thoughts and ideas to the abd.

They are backwards in all ways with less than 1% having the brain power to invent anything

We spend a dozen years in school learning the prescribed stories, and then the rest of our lives unlearning them and finding out everything they "forgot" to mention.

Like the Imaginary Greatness of FDR for example

this board seems to have devolved into a black nationalist and arab nationalist propaganda thing

Uhhh----- yeah, no advancements were unavailable. That was kind of the point.

Point of what? some idiot article written by idiots that claim
that muslims INVENTED glass, microscopes, mathematics,
matzoh balls, lemons?

Not one of which was mentioned in the video you already admitted you didn't watch.

Massive dump of a shoot-itself-in-the-foot post there Rosie.

no problem ---whatever is in the video which I cannot access---it is garbage ---as to ALUM----it is poisonous

We have Alum mines about 30 miles from where I live that were in use 3000 years ago, that is before any muslim, arab or african knew what it was for. You need to have an economy based on cloth production to understand that Alum is much sort after, and the africans did not have such a culture

Forum List

Back