$8 Trillion In Four Years

It took Donald Trump only four years to run up $8 trillion in debt. Half the time it took Obama.

I'm tellin' ya. The man hates being second to anyone.

On 20 January 2017, the date of the president's inauguration, the total outstanding public debt was $19.95tn (£15.2tn).

Trumpsters don't care. They're not conservatives, they're Trumpsters.

That whole "conservative fiscal responsibility" routine was a load of horseshit.
Finally, your reasonable side appears.

Now, let me send reasonable you back into hiding:

So, you're voting for Biden because he will spend less?
:laughing0301:
I am?

Wow, I didn't know that.

It took Donald Trump only four years to run up $8 trillion in debt. Half the time it took Obama.

On 20 January 2017, the date of the president's inauguration, the total outstanding public debt was $19.95tn (£15.2tn).

And here we have an example of what were just discussing.

I supported you in your comments about Trumps deficits.

I've been disgusted with congress & presidents ever since Clinton left office.

We were almost budget balanced and almost debt free.

Now we are fucked.

The worst culprit......the moron, non-conservative Bush43.

But about 1/2 of that 8 trillion is associated with the pandemic. Something that Trump trump didn't control.

I watched John Oliver shit his pants last night about COVID and he was about 90% wrong in his emphasis.

We never needed to lockdown.

I give Trump negative credit for 4 trillion. The rest I associate with assholes like the bitch in Michigan.
Trump allowed the coronavirus to run rampant, so he owns the cost of that mistake.

We all know you'd attach ownership if it had been a Democrat.

Trump was well on his way to shattering Obama's record, with or without a pandemic.

Obammy did worse in his first term whiner.
Nope. Not even close. You can't just make shit up, rube.

Obama more than halved the federal deficit during his tenure. Trump doubled it in his first two years.
The Muslim in Chief was in office 8 years though.
Yes, it took Obama 8 years to run up $8 trillion of debt. It took Trump half that time.

All caught up now?
The racist America hater ran it up then halved what he ran up.....I am sure the President can fix what the leftyvirus hoax created in his second term. Yes we are all caught up Poindexter.

That whole "conservative fiscal responsibility" routine was a load of horseshit.

If you weren't so fucking self righteous, I might take time to explain to you that while I will vote for Trump....I don't like the deficits he is creating.

Of course, he has the help of congress....but you don't see that.

Now we are fucked.

But about 1/2 of that 8 trillion is associated with the pandemic. Something that Trump trump didn't control.

I watched John Oliver shit his pants last night about COVID and he was about 90% wrong in his emphasis.

I give Trump negative credit for 4 trillion. The rest I associate with assholes like the bitch in Michigan.
Trump allowed the coronavirus to run rampant, so he owns the cost of that mistake.

Trump was well on his way to shattering Obama's record, with or without a pandemic.
Actually, wouldn't Obammy deserve more credit for helping spread a virus he helped fund the research on??

How?

(Here's where we discovery your authoritarian statist side)
Everyone knows how. He blew it off. He called it a hoax. He pretended it would magically go away all by itself in April. He went golfing and to rallies while the death count was soaring. He was totally asleep at the switch.

He owns every penny of that negligence.

If you weren't so fucking self righteous, I might take time to explain to you that while I will vote for Trump....I don't like the deficits he is creating.

I know. The buck stops at Congress.

Now we are fucked.

Bullshit. He owns nothing of that.

Most of the early deaths were in the N.E. Lots of Mountain West states really never shut down and had no issues.

Blaming it on Trump is a left wing wet dream.

And yet conservatives are voting for Trump as I type.

You bet your ass they are.

If you swallows the OP's bullshit.....go vote for fucking Jerry Nadler
I voted for Jo Jorgensen.
At least you did that. If only you actually believe in liberal (libertarian) ideals.
I am a pro-life fiscal conservative with a libertarian streak. My posts throughout the years more than back that up.

He proved the gop establishement's bet that the spending would get 4% growth was a loser. Pretty expensive lesson. Hard to see how medicare can be saved without cutting defense, imo.

Obammy did worse in his first term whiner.
Nope. Not even close. You can't just make shit up, rube.

Obama more than halved the federal deficit during his tenure. Trump doubled it in his first two years.
The Muslim in Chief was in office 8 years though.
You arent the brightest, huh?
Don't need to be to converse with goofballs who believe in Russian boogeymen

Where is the Tea Party?

I thought they said debt was un American?

Now we are fucked.

Bullshit. He owns nothing of that.

Most of the early deaths were in the N.E. Lots of Mountain West states really never shut down and had no issues.

Blaming it on Trump is a left wing wet dream.
As I said, if Trump was a Democrat, you'd be blaming him day and night. The stench of your hypocrisy is very ripe.

See my signature.

I know. The buck stops at Congress.

Congress has not helped things.

Of course, this is why I liked Bernie Sanders....at least he talked about relevant issues.

Funding for major drainers (SS/Medicare) needs to be addressed.

I'd never vote for Bernie....but I wish more candiates were talking about key issues.

We STILL don't have a health care solution.....Obamacare is bullshit.

Whose talking about it now in real terms ?

Forum List

Back