$8 Trillion In Four Years

Congress spends the money and congress has been dominated by democrats for years. The President just signs the checks but look what a bang you get for your buck during the Trump administration as opposed to stagnation and non-stop whining under Hussein and Biden.

Your stupid. Congress has been under Republican control 10 out of the last 13 sessions.

It took Donald Trump only four years to run up $8 trillion in debt. Half the time it took Obama.

I'm tellin' ya. The man hates being second to anyone.

On 20 January 2017, the date of the president's inauguration, the total outstanding public debt was $19.95tn (£15.2tn).

By God this is fantastic! You, sir, are a miracle! You have gone from an expert on all things Trump, to a medical professional keeping us informed on infectious diseases, to a master on the US treasury! How do you do it?

It took Donald Trump only four years to run up $8 trillion in debt. Half the time it took Obama.

On 20 January 2017, the date of the president's inauguration, the total outstanding public debt was $19.95tn (£15.2tn).

covid 19 had something to do with that you know and guess what all spending bill originate in the house which is controlled by democrats or did you not know that ?

Congress spends the money and congress has been dominated by democrats for years. The President just signs the checks but look what a bang you get for your buck during the Trump administration as opposed to stagnation and non-stop whining under Hussein and Biden.

Your stupid. Congress has been under Republican control 10 out of the last 13 sessions.

I cant speak on whitehall's behalf, but Im thinking "dominated" might be a relative term, possibly used in a different description might be more appropriate. idk
Can you tell exactly which chart indicates or represents this 10 to 13 ratio of sessions ?
Im trying to learn something here.

He blew it off.
Shut down travel from China in January.
He called it a hoax.
You're taking that Democrat out-of-context talking point as fact. Go read what he actually said.
He pretended it would magically go away all by itself in April.
How?
He went golfing and to rallies while the death count was soaring.
Ask Cuomo in April what he did for hard-hit NY.
He was totally asleep at the switch.
What switch? Be specific. What did he NOT do that he could have or should have done?
He owns every penny of that negligence.
What about China?

It's all horseshit.

This country surged (like sweden) because we killed elderly (like sweden) and people are pretty fed up.

I've heard the term covid-fatigue.

I understand what Trump was doing. He could have done better.

He also could have had a congress that wasn't impeaching him and a congress that was more cooperative than interested in party over country.

When Trump said open by Easter....he was showing some grit. Trying to buck people up.

Morons like g5000 just shit their pants and hated on him more.

Fuck 'em.
Horseshit.

Trump's stock and trade is fearmongering. It's all he does.

So for him to claim AFTER THE FACT that he was trying not to frighten people is pure horseshit.

He bungled it. He is a disgrace. A total disaster.

Whatever you say.....keep it close.

It's what defines you.

I cant speak on whitehall's behalf, but Im thinking "dominated" might be a relative term, possibly used in a different description might be more appropriate. idk
Can you tell exactly which chart indicates or represents this 10 to 13 ratio of sessions ?

I posted the link. The House has been under Republican control 10 out of the last 13 two year terms and the House controls the purse strings.

I posted the link. The House has been under Republican control 10 out of the last 13 two year terms and the House controls the purse strings.
Got it. I have a lot to learn.
Im trying to correlate this...
betwen both, of what you just described, and your prior link w/charts.
Your statement "10 out of the last 13 two year terms and the House controls the purse strings." is easier for me to understand.
Thanks

And yet conservatives are voting for Trump as I type.

You bet your ass they are.

If you swallows the OP's bullshit.....go vote for fucking Jerry Nadler
I voted for Jo Jorgensen.
At least you did that. If only you actually believe in liberal (libertarian) ideals.
I am a pro-life fiscal conservative with a libertarian streak. My posts throughout the years more than back that up.

Correction.....were......

You and anyone like you will fuck over the country because Trump somehow offends your sense of something.

All approved by the House of Representatives and that bitch Nancy wants more.

The House has been under Republican control 10 out of the last 13 two year terms and the House controls the purse strings.

Senate also get to vote on spending?
They get to vote, but spending bills must originate in the House. Senate, Republican controlled 8 out of the last 13

You keep changing your story.
Are you sure now?

WTF are you talking about. Congress normally means the House, 10 out of 13 under Republican control. Senate, 8 out of 13. The 13 refers to the two year term. You do realize there are elections every two years, right. Oh well, maybe not. All the House, and one third of the senate, turns over every two years. See, six divided by two, equals three. And whoof, that just went right over your head. All spending bills must originate in the House. I am quite sure this is news to you. But the point is you can't blame Democrats for the increase in spending. Doing so shows reveals more ignorance than anything else.

Trump doubled the deficit with a Republican House and Senate.

Nice try.

Nice try.
So Nancy wants nothing?
I love how you pretend that the debt matters all of the sudden. Not like this hasn't been an issue of both parties for decades. :eusa_hand:
Pass on your faux outrage.

Wow, the ignorance of posters here knows no bounds. No, the House does not "approve" jackshit when it comes to spending bills. They PROPOSE them. Damn, they not teach Civics in the schools you morons attended? The Senate "approves" them, and sends them to the president, who also "approves" them by signing the freakin bills. The Senate, they could stop those spending bills in their tracks, much like they have the corona virus stimulus bills the Democratic house has sent them. And the President, well all by his damn lonesome, he can "disapprove" them. Yep, just refuse to sign them. Not that freakin hard.

To be honest, if you don't know these basic concepts of how the Federal government works you probably need to quit wasting your time, and everyone else's, posting on a freaking messageboard. Maybe you could spend some time trying to pull your head out of your ass.

Nice try.
I wonder what was going on at that time, that created this deficit.
What chain of events took place ?

Last edited:

Nice try.
Prove it deutsche bag.

The House has been under Republican control 10 out of the last 13 two year terms and the House controls the purse strings.

Senate also get to vote on spending?
They get to vote, but spending bills must originate in the House. Senate, Republican controlled 8 out of the last 13

You keep changing your story.
Are you sure now?

WTF are you talking about. Congress normally means the House, 10 out of 13 under Republican control. Senate, 8 out of 13. The 13 refers to the two year term. You do realize there are elections every two years, right. Oh well, maybe not. All the House, and one third of the senate, turns over every two years. See, six divided by two, equals three. And whoof, that just went right over your head. All spending bills must originate in the House. I am quite sure this is news to you. But the point is you can't blame Democrats for the increase in spending. Doing so shows reveals more ignorance than anything else.

But the point is you can't blame Democrats for the increase in spending.

Why? Because you said so?

Because budget bills never go to conference?

DURR

Forum List

Back