$8 Trillion In Four Years

It took Donald Trump only four years to run up $8 trillion in debt. Half the time it took Obama.

I'm tellin' ya. The man hates being second to anyone.

On 20 January 2017, the date of the president's inauguration, the total outstanding public debt was $19.95tn (£15.2tn).

Just wait for Biden's Green New Deal estimated at 100 Trillion.
More diversionary misdirection horseshit to deflect from Trump's colossal spending.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!"
It's not their fault that Joe Biden is not an alternative to a spend-thrift in Trump.

It took Donald Trump only four years to run up $8 trillion in debt. Half the time it took Obama.

On 20 January 2017, the date of the president's inauguration, the total outstanding public debt was $19.95tn (£15.2tn).

More diversionary misdirection horseshit to deflect from Trump's colossal spending.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!"
It's not their fault that Joe Biden is not an alternative to a spend-thrift in Trump.
Trump's ads accuse biden of planning to cut soc sec.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!"
Trump's ads accuse biden of planning to cut soc sec.
Both sides claim that in ads from House to Senate to Governor to President

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!"
A Fact...You know that thing Liberals filter out.

How did most this debt accumulate ? What chain of events brought it to this level ?
Mark my words and store them in a safe place, because Im betting with his many years of experience, Trump knows a lot more about national and world financing, than most people on this forum, and he will have greatly reduced if not mostly eliminated our debt before his second term has ended, because of what he has done through trade.
In addition, Im willing to bet China will pay dearly - I know that bothers you communistic loving Dems.

Nazi Pelousy holds the purse strings..............and if she had her way there would already be another $3 Trillion + on top of that figure.

How did most this debt accumulate ? What chain of events brought it to this level ?
Mark my words and store them in a safe place, because Im betting with his many years of experience, Trump knows a lot more about national and world financing, than most people on this forum, and he will have greatly reduced if not mostly eliminated our debt before his second term has ended, because of what he has done through trade.
In addition, Im willing to bet China will pay dearly - I know that bothers you communistic loving Dems.
It surely does....and these Dem dregs want more if Biden wins....to sit at home with fat checks coming their way until the welfare jobs are ready...you know, the ones Sleepy will create for the taxpayer to fund when all the actual jobs leave the US under his pressure on businesses.

And yet conservatives are voting for Trump as I type.
Would you vote for a pure conservative? RINOS galore given as Repub candidates for many decades. To the point the Prog Party pushed us so far left and while putting the dagger into citizens who they mocked, laughed at and insulted them at the same time. The came Trump! A populist middle of the road guy who scares the shit out of you. Go figure.

Where is the Tea Party?

I thought they said debt was un American?

The Tea Party sacrificed itself at the throne of the almighty Trumpster. And in the end, starting tonight, many of the Tea Party Republicans are going to find themselves out of a job. The Tea Party is a perfect example of the old saying, If you can't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Where is the Tea Party?

The Tea Party sacrificed itself at the throne of the almighty Trumpster. And in the end, starting tonight, many of the Tea Party Republicans are going to find themselves out of a job. The Tea Party is a perfect example of the old saying, If you can't stand for something, you will fall for anything.
If we found ourselves out of a job that would make us Democrats.

Would you vote for a pure conservative? RINOS galore given as Repub candidates for many decades. To the point the Prog Party pushed us so far left and while putting the dagger into citizens who they mocked, laughed at and insulted them at the same time. The came Trump! A populist middle of the road guy who scares the shit out of you. Go figure.

WTF. Delusional, absolutely delusional. Conservatives threw out their principals in pursuit of the Almighty Trump, they deserve what is coming to them.

Where is the Tea Party?

What total bullshit, a huge part of the Trump squad is comprised of lazy ass dipshits riding the disability gravy train.

WTF. Delusional, absolutely delusional. Conservatives threw out their principals in pursuit of the Almighty Trump, they deserve what is coming to them.
Whiner Winston, waah waah waah. We do deserve what's coming to us another term whiner.

Where is the Tea Party?

What total bullshit, a huge part of the Trump squad is comprised of lazy ass dipshits riding the disability gravy train.
And the hugest part is comprised of those supporting your lame complaining pelosi.

Trump allowed the coronavirus to run rampant, so he owns the cost of that mistake.
How?

(Here's where we discovery your authoritarian statist side)
Everyone knows how. He blew it off. He called it a hoax. He pretended it would magically go away all by itself in April. He went golfing and to rallies while the death count was soaring. He was totally asleep at the switch.

He owns every penny of that negligence.
Oh getting weepy again, and I have to remind you of your Dem governor's incompetence since we are having a blame pity party.

More bullshit, democratic governor incompetence? Contrast North Carolina with a Democrat governor and Georgia, with a Republican governor. Same population, half the deaths. Du Huh.

Trump allowed the coronavirus to run rampant, so he owns the cost of that mistake.
How?

Everyone knows how. He blew it off. He called it a hoax. He pretended it would magically go away all by itself in April. He went golfing and to rallies while the death count was soaring. He was totally asleep at the switch.

Oh getting weepy again, and I have to remind you of your Dem governor's incompetence since we are having a blame pity party.

More bullshit, democratic governor incompetence? Contrast North Carolina with a Democrat governor and Georgia, with a Republican governor. Same population, half the deaths. Du Huh.
Dem states have the highest mortality rates look it up whiner. Look up New York and New Jersey with any country on the planet goofball. As for Georgia, a 2.2% mortality rate is good.

If he gets another 4, I figure you can tack on another 4 or so. Maybe 6 if this ridiculous stimulus gets passed.
Hey, the billionaires need that stimulus money. Their legal teams perfected the paperwork necessary to siphon a much larger percentage of this next stimulus package into the billionaires pockets. And the money is given them as forgivable loans with no strings attached, and tax free. It's a deal they can't refuse, and no one gets a dead horse's head put in their bed.

Congress spends the money and congress has been dominated by democrats for years. The President just signs the checks but look what a bang you get for your buck during the Trump administration as opposed to stagnation and non-stop whining under Hussein and Biden.

How?

Dem states have the highest mortality rates look it up whiner. Look up New York and New Jersey with any country on the planet goofball. As for Georgia, a 2.2% mortality rate is good.

What, do you just pull numbers out of your ass. Death rate per 100,000--you are right, New York, New Jersey they lead the pack, followed by Massachusetts and Connecticut. Surprisingly, Massachusetts has a Republican governor. But they are all in New England, the actual starting point for the coronavirus in the US. See, the US coronavirus epidemic did not come from China, it came from Europe. If we would have kept the white European people out of the country and let the Chinese in we would be in much better shape. Racism is a funny thing and karma is a bitch.

But me, I look at the South. Death rate per 100,000. Georgia, Republican, 75 per 100,000. South Carolina, Republican, 76 per 100,000. Florida, Republican, 78 per 100,000. Tennessee, Republican, not bad, 49. But mostly rural, land locked, not much for international travel. I watched all of those states, open up early, they needed the tourist dollar. Then there is North Carolina, major airport in Charlotte, port of Wilmington, democratic governor, 42. Virginia, democrat, 43. So from where I sit it appears Democratic governors have done a much better job of containing the coronavirus, and they do it with stricter restrictions. You Trumpsters are fools, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back