81% rate hike for Obamacare - enough yet?

Where did I mention a tax? The fact is Obamacare includes 11 taxes, if I remember correctly. Furthermore, the rates of people like me are jacked up to pay the subsidies for losers like you. The government has not always been involved in regulating the healthcare industry. That didn't start until the 1960s, and when it did the price immediately started going up. That's what happens when government pokes its nose in things where it doesn't belong.

I had a relevant discussion with my mother concerning that recently. Although I don't remember, she was telling me that when I was a kid they paid cash when they went to the doctor and had medical coverage for what she referred to as catastrophic events. She called it Major Medical and said the Minor Medical was where the cash payments went. We didn't have the problems we have now, according to her, until the government started thinking it had a place in it.
Yep, even things like broken arms were paid with a check. Insurance was used only for stuff that required a long hospital stay.
Only if you had catastrophic insurance.

In laugh at you moronic jackasses saying how great catastrophic insurance was & then bitching about high deductibles on some plans on the exchganges.
Obamacare deductibles are 3 times what I had on my previous policy. Furthermore, the catastrophic insurance didn't cost $1600/month. Only an imbecile there's any comparison between the two things.

Well, I guess you should have picked a better plan.

A catastrophic plan does not pay anything until a certain amount of out of pocket is paid. Sort of like a very high deductible plan.

People had good plans that worked well for them and were cheaper until your black BOY came along and made it worse.

No thanks for fucking all the rest of us up the ass. The only way to drive down the cost of healthcare is to get government out of the picture because government is what drives up the cost.
I ask you since your buddy won't answer. What ACA generated tax do you pay?

The government has always been involved in the sense of regulating the healthcare industry.

Are you proposing we have no regulations?
Where did I mention a tax? The fact is Obamacare includes 11 taxes, if I remember correctly. Furthermore, the rates of people like me are jacked up to pay the subsidies for losers like you. The government has not always been involved in regulating the healthcare industry. That didn't start until the 1960s, and when it did the price immediately started going up. That's what happens when government pokes its nose in things where it doesn't belong.
Seems to be you were complaining about paying for some else to get health insurance.
What you pay for insurance had zero to do with subsidies. The subsidies were aid through funding generated by the ACA. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Total bullshit, of course. Why even bother someone who is so eager to lie? The insurance companies are forced to raise premiums on people like me to subsidize parasites like you.
it is the providers that charge more because ogf the uninsured
I guess operating a legal business is more expensive than cheating your customers so it's the governments fault for making companies not cheat and you want to return to allowing companies top cheat their customers.

The ACA forces insurance companies to cheat people like me. Why would insurance companies raise prices on customers who can pay for the benefit of customers who can't pay if it wasn't for the government forcing them to? How do they gain by subsidizing deadbeats?

Actually, it is the providers that charge more because of the uninsured, not the insurance companies. Without the ACA, there would be millions more of the uninsured. The ACA makes people pay at least a percentage of their income for insurance, insurance that pays for treatments especialy high cost ones.

You don't pay for the subsidies unless you are paying the ACA funding taxes. I doubt you are.

I doubt you're man enough to prove it, NL.

Total bullshit, of course. Why even bother someone who is so eager to lie? The insurance companies are forced to raise premiums on people like me to subsidize parasites like you.

The ACA forces insurance companies to cheat people like me. Why would insurance companies raise prices on customers who can pay for the benefit of customers who can't pay if it wasn't for the government forcing them to? How do they gain by subsidizing deadbeats?
They always did, but now the deadbeats pay SOMETHING and get preventive medicine.

No, they did not "always did."
You paid for the "deadbeats'" ER care.

So deny deadbeats ER care. I'm not buying their booze or drugs, I'm not paying for their toilet paper and shampoo, I'm not paying their electric bill or paying to put gas in their car, why should I pay for their damn health insurance?
What ACA taxes are you paying?

Are you in a top tax bracket? Do you tan a lot?

Tell me or are you like the other Trumpettes & don't know shit how the ACA is funded.

I

Who do you think pays the ACA taxes the tooth fairy? ^^^ :rolleyes:

Seems to be you were complaining about paying for some else to get health insurance.
What you pay for insurance had zero to do with subsidies. The subsidies were aid through funding generated by the ACA. Just how fucking stupid are you?

I guess operating a legal business is more expensive than cheating your customers so it's the governments fault for making companies not cheat and you want to return to allowing companies top cheat their customers.

They always did, but now the deadbeats pay SOMETHING and get preventive medicine.

So deny deadbeats ER care. I'm not buying their booze or drugs, I'm not paying for their toilet paper and shampoo, I'm not paying their electric bill or paying to put gas in their car, why should I pay for their damn health insurance?
Try reality. The courts say you can't let them die...Nations and people are judged by how they treat the poor.

Try reality. The courts say you can't let them die...Nations and people are judged by how they treat the poor.

Go ahead lead by example, sell your house and all your possessions, send the money to the federal government to help the poor. I think we all know you won't, shocker.

Go ahead lead by example, sell your house and all your possessions, send the money to the federal government to help the poor. I think we all know you won't, shocker.
Just pay your taxes and vote Dem- or gth...lol

OMG you mean bleeding heart liberals like you are unwilling to sacrifice for the poor? Hold on here's my shocked face...

house%20md%20first%20to%20last%20main.jpg

It was far cheaper than Obamacare.
so was a loaf of bread.
Bread isn't insurance, moron.
It is called inflation dipshit. Things cost more now than they did a long time ago.

Wow you pay more for insurance than you did 20 years ago.

Your party did nothing to stop the near double digit yearly increases prior to the ACA. Did you bitch then? Nope, you kept voting fr your pathetic party.
ROFL! You dim bulbs were constantly complaining about medical costs increasing by 12% a year, but now when they increase by 30% and even 81%, well that's just inflation!

What a dumb fucking jackass.

Right before the ACA passed medical costs were increasing by something like 7%. Obamacare obviously wasn't the solution to the problem, was it you dumbass?
The rate of growth has slowed under the ACA.

You can yell, s ream, stomp your feet, pout & lie your ass off. That be the truth.

If you knew anything about Mathematics you might know that one companyrequresting a 81% increase in one state is not the nation's average.

Or they don't pay at all nor pay the fine because they're deadbeats.

I have a solution. Stop subsidizing deadbeats, stop providing them with something they're unwilling to provide for themselves, and if you care as much as you claim, you provide it to them with your money. If you can't, I guess they're out of luck.

Those who get subsidies are working dumbass.

Never said they weren't. Working has nothing to do with being a deadbeat in this case. They're a deadbeat because they're unwilling to provide themselves what they should be providing despite working.

It's the same as a deadbeat dad not paying his child support. He may or may not be working. What makes him a deadbeat is that he isn't doing what he's supposed to be doing for his kids.

Are you claiming all those getting subsidies are working?

These are working people whose employer is not offering health benefits. They can't afford a policy on the individual market. They can with the savings in the exchanges with some help from subsidies.

Your buddy must be quite the deadbeat because he doesn't want to buy any health insurance.

I had a relevant discussion with my mother concerning that recently. Although I don't remember, she was telling me that when I was a kid they paid cash when they went to the doctor and had medical coverage for what she referred to as catastrophic events. She called it Major Medical and said the Minor Medical was where the cash payments went. We didn't have the problems we have now, according to her, until the government started thinking it had a place in it.
Yep, even things like broken arms were paid with a check. Insurance was used only for stuff that required a long hospital stay.

In laugh at you moronic jackasses saying how great catastrophic insurance was & then bitching about high deductibles on some plans on the exchganges.
Obamacare deductibles are 3 times what I had on my previous policy. Furthermore, the catastrophic insurance didn't cost $1600/month. Only an imbecile there's any comparison between the two things.

A catastrophic plan does not pay anything until a certain amount of out of pocket is paid. Sort of like a very high deductible plan.

People had good plans that worked well for them and were cheaper until your black BOY came along and made it worse.

Racist fuck.

I ask you since your buddy won't answer. What ACA generated tax do you pay?

The government has always been involved in the sense of regulating the healthcare industry.

Are you proposing we have no regulations?

it is the providers that charge more because ogf the uninsured

Actually, it is the providers that charge more because of the uninsured, not the insurance companies. Without the ACA, there would be millions more of the uninsured. The ACA makes people pay at least a percentage of their income for insurance, insurance that pays for treatments especialy high cost ones.

You don't pay for the subsidies unless you are paying the ACA funding taxes. I doubt you are.

I doubt you're man enough to prove it, NL.

Funny chgit from a dumbass Trumpette

OMG you mean bleeding heart liberals like you are unwilling to sacrifice for the poor? Hold on here's my shocked face...

Sure, brainwashed chump. I'm happy to pay taxes to hep others, not to give away all my possessions- but mainly I want the richest to pay their fair share and fix the new bs Reaganist America DUHHHHH. Silly dupe argument...

Sure, brainwashed chump. I'm happy to pay taxes to hep others, not to give away all my possessions- but mainly I want the richest to pay their fair share and fix the new bs Reaganist America DUHHHHH. Silly dupe argument...

You people say we should pay more, okay go ahead what are you waiting for, YOU can lead by example go ahead give the government more of your money cut them a check, show the 'rich' how its done. No? We thought not. Typical liberal ^^^ thinks other people should pay more, happy to gift other people's money to the poor but not his own.

You're a thug, in other words. Envy and resentment is your motivation, not compassion.

You people say we should pay more, okay go ahead what are you waiting for, YOU can lead by example go ahead give the government more of your money cut them a check, show the 'rich' how its done. No? We thought not. Typical liberal ^^^ thinks other people should pay more, happy to gift other people's money to the poor but not his own.
This isn't about what they do. It's about making others do what they want. It's the essence of the totalitarian instinct. Living in a world they designed would be a nightmare.

It's incredibly ugly, isn't it?

Or they don't pay at all nor pay the fine because they're deadbeats.

I have a solution. Stop subsidizing deadbeats, stop providing them with something they're unwilling to provide for themselves, and if you care as much as you claim, you provide it to them with your money. If you can't, I guess they're out of luck.

Those who get subsidies are working dumbass.

Never said they weren't. Working has nothing to do with being a deadbeat in this case. They're a deadbeat because they're unwilling to provide themselves what they should be providing despite working.

It's the same as a deadbeat dad not paying his child support. He may or may not be working. What makes him a deadbeat is that he isn't doing what he's supposed to be doing for his kids.

Are you claiming all those getting subsidies are working?

These are working people whose employer is not offering health benefits. They can't afford a policy on the individual market. They can with the savings in the exchanges with some help from subsidies.

Your buddy must be quite the deadbeat because he doesn't want to buy any health insurance.

It's not my problem if their employer doesn't provide it or they can't afford it nor it is anyone else's responsibility to offset it for them when those don't happen.

Hate to break it to you but if they're getting a handout, THEY are still not buying it. Someone else is helping but it for them.

What buddy? All my friends have health insurance and none of them rely on the taxpayers to provide it for them. I don't hang around freeloaders. You enable the freeloaders to be freeloaders. Perhaps you're one yourself. Birds of a feather.

Racist fuck.

NL.

It was far cheaper than Obamacare.
so was a loaf of bread.
Bread isn't insurance, moron.
It is called inflation dipshit. Things cost more now than they did a long time ago.

Wow you pay more for insurance than you did 20 years ago.

Your party did nothing to stop the near double digit yearly increases prior to the ACA. Did you bitch then? Nope, you kept voting fr your pathetic party.
ROFL! You dim bulbs were constantly complaining about medical costs increasing by 12% a year, but now when they increase by 30% and even 81%, well that's just inflation!

What a dumb fucking jackass.

Right before the ACA passed medical costs were increasing by something like 7%. Obamacare obviously wasn't the solution to the problem, was it you dumbass?
The rate of growth has slowed under the ACA.

You can yell, s ream, stomp your feet, pout & lie your ass off. That be the truth.

If you knew anything about Mathematics you might know that one companyrequresting a 81% increase in one state is not the nation's average.

Increases higher than what was happening prior to Obamacare are going on in more than one state.

He's the prime example of a bleeding heart. Claims to care so much for others he is willing to let someone else foot the bill.

Typical bleeding heart. Claiming to care so much for others he's willing to let someone else foot the bill.

Forum List

Back