81% rate hike for Obamacare - enough yet?

Already did. Lower cost rise than before ACA.

None of the costs associated with my healthcare plan increased until BarryCare went into effect.
TY for helping the poor and pre-existing, and now it's guaranteed. And IS a beginning of a solution for costs, the actual problem.
No thanks for fucking all the rest of us up the ass. The only way to drive down the cost of healthcare is to get government out of the picture because government is what drives up the cost.
I ask you since your buddy won't answer. What ACA generated tax do you pay?

The government has always been involved in the sense of regulating the healthcare industry.

Are you proposing we have no regulations?

I've asked for proof of your claims about me and you refuse to provide it. Keep kissing Obama's black ass, BOY.

Aren't you the one that told me to shove that BOY bullshit up my ass? I'm waiting on you to be man enough to try yourself, NL.
Shove the racist bs please. Ignorant, brainwashed, and vulgar- the hater dupe trifecta.

You don't make your mortgage payment 'cause all your money's going to Obamacare premiums and the bank takes your house.

You don't make your Obamacare premium payment and government you slaps you with a tax and you can't make your mortgage payment so the bank takes your house.

See, for liberals....that's a WIN/WIN!

Yup.

81%

Health Insurers in Idaho Request Premium Rate Hikes As High As 81%

Health care insurers in Idaho have requested premium rate hikes as high as 81 percent for next year, according to the state's Department of Insurance.

The five insurers serving the individual market in Idaho are Blue Cross of Idaho Health Service, Mountain Health Co-Op, PacificSource Health Plans, Regence BlueShield of Idaho, and SelectHealth.

For all plans, insurers requested rates ranging from a low of 25 percent to a high of 51 percent for a combined average statewide rate increase of 38 percent. For Obamacare's popular Silver plan, the average rate increase among all insurers was even higher at 50 percent, with one insurer requesting a high of 81 percent.

"I am deeply disappointed and frustrated to share these rates," said Dean Cameron, who directs the department. "I understand how difficult it will be for Idahoans to afford reasonable coverage, especially those without a subsidy."

Some victims of The "Affordable Care" Act (read "Obamacare) are now paying more for health insurance than for their house mortgage/tax escrow montly. For some having deciding whether to have "affordable health care" or a place to live.

Congratulations liberals (off both parties)! You're quickly achieving the goal of turning Americans into welfare drones - 'cause then they get Obamacaid (Medicaid) ffor free. Well, free to THEM but straight out of YOUR pocket.

Look, you support a system that costs TWICE as much as the UK system and most other healthcare systems, but then you get all sanctimonious about it costing a little more because of Obamacare. Come of. What do you want? Affordable healthcare, or a system which benefits the rich? You can't have it both ways.
He will never answer that because the truth is so embarrassing.

None of the costs associated with my healthcare plan increased until BarryCare went into effect.
TY for helping the poor and pre-existing, and now it's guaranteed. And IS a beginning of a solution for costs, the actual problem.

When are the freeloaders going to start helping themselves?

My costs were fine BEFORE BarryCare. Why do you think it's my place to pay more so someone that isn't willing to do for him/herself can get something cheaper? Let me hear the bleeding heart answer.
If you're not rich. I'd say your just paying the actual price, not a scam anymore...

I'm paying more, NL. The numbers don't like but dumbasses like you don't recognize such things.

No thanks for fucking all the rest of us up the ass. The only way to drive down the cost of healthcare is to get government out of the picture because government is what drives up the cost.

The government has always been involved in the sense of regulating the healthcare industry.

I've asked for proof of your claims about me and you refuse to provide it. Keep kissing Obama's black ass, BOY.

Aren't you the one that told me to shove that BOY bullshit up my ass? I'm waiting on you to be man enough to try yourself, NL.
Shove the racist bs please. Ignorant, brainwashed, and vulgar- the hater dupe trifecta.

Shove it for me is you're man enough. Stupid, coward, and an Obama ass kisser. The typical left wing trifecta.

He will never answer that because the truth is so embarrassing.

Where did I mention a tax? The fact is Obamacare includes 11 taxes, if I remember correctly. Furthermore, the rates of people like me are jacked up to pay the subsidies for losers like you. The government has not always been involved in regulating the healthcare industry. That didn't start until the 1960s, and when it did the price immediately started going up. That's what happens when government pokes its nose in things where it doesn't belong.

Where did I mention a tax? The fact is Obamacare includes 11 taxes, if I remember correctly. Furthermore, the rates of people like me are jacked up to pay the subsidies for losers like you. The government has not always been involved in regulating the healthcare industry. That didn't start until the 1960s, and when it did the price immediately started going up. That's what happens when government pokes its nose in things where it doesn't belong.
Seems to be you were complaining about paying for some else to get health insurance.
What you pay for insurance had zero to do with subsidies. The subsidies were aid through funding generated by the ACA. Just how fucking stupid are you?

I guess operating a legal business is more expensive than cheating your customers so it's the governments fault for making companies not cheat and you want to return to allowing companies top cheat their customers.

Seems to be you were complaining about paying for some else to get health insurance.
What you pay for insurance had zero to do with subsidies. The subsidies were aid through funding generated by the ACA. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Total bullshit, of course. Why even bother someone who is so eager to lie? The insurance companies are forced to raise premiums on people like me to subsidize parasites like you.

I guess operating a legal business is more expensive than cheating your customers so it's the governments fault for making companies not cheat and you want to return to allowing companies top cheat their customers.

The ACA forces insurance companies to cheat people like me. Why would insurance companies raise prices on customers who can pay for the benefit of customers who can't pay if it wasn't for the government forcing them to? How do they gain by subsidizing deadbeats?

Shove it for me is you're man enough. Stupid, coward, and an Obama ass kisser. The typical left wing trifecta.
Intelligent and knowledgeable you mean, racist dupe...

But...but...but...the Obummbler said Obamacare was going to "bend down the cost curve." Gawd you Dims are fucking stupid. :lol:

Insurers, not gov't. What gov't regulation?

Total bullshit, of course. Why even bother someone who is so eager to lie? The insurance companies are forced to raise premiums on people like me to subsidize parasites like you.

The ACA forces insurance companies to cheat people like me. Why would insurance companies raise prices on customers who can pay for the benefit of customers who can't pay if it wasn't for the government forcing them to? How do they gain by subsidizing deadbeats?
They always did, but now the deadbeats pay SOMETHING and get preventive medicine.

They always did, but now the deadbeats pay SOMETHING and get preventive medicine.

No, they did not "always did."

You paid for the "deadbeats'" ER care.

So deny deadbeats ER care. I'm not buying their booze or drugs, I'm not paying for their toilet paper and shampoo, I'm not paying their electric bill or paying to put gas in their car, why should I pay for their damn health insurance?

nope ..

WASHINGTON — Bipartisanship is suddenly the talk of Capitol Hill, where Republicans and Democrats are now expressing a tentative desire to join hands after a brutal debate over Obamacare repeal.

In the House, the "Problem Solvers" caucus, which consists of 43 members from both parties, put out a list of broad principles for a series of Obamacare tweaks.

"My hope is we can be responsible legislators and recognize we can take on those cost issues, we can take on the issue of health care, but let's do it together," said Rep. Tom Reed, R-N.Y., who chairs the caucus, in an interview Tuesday.

The group's proposals include guaranteeing cost-sharing reduction payments to insurers, adding funding to help insurers cover expensive patients, partially repealing Obamacare's requirement for businesses to offer health benefits, and scrapping the law's tax on medical devices.

They also offered options to pay for the package, such as encouraging the use of generic drugs in Medicare. The cost could be a significant stumbling block to passage since it's likely the proposal would "significantly increase the deficit," according to Matthew Fiedler, a fellow at the Brookings Instutition.

In the Senate, Republican and Democratic leaders on the health committee announced in a joint statement that they would hold hearings early next month on how to calm Obamacare's tumultuous insurance markets.

"In my opinion, any solution that Congress passes for a 2018 stabilization package would need to be small, bipartisan and balanced," said Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., the committee's chairman, in a statement.

deal with it ... ACA is the law.
Republicans chair the committee.

Not the first bad law on the books.

It was far cheaper than Obamacare.

I had a relevant discussion with my mother concerning that recently. Although I don't remember, she was telling me that when I was a kid they paid cash when they went to the doctor and had medical coverage for what she referred to as catastrophic events. She called it Major Medical and said the Minor Medical was where the cash payments went. We didn't have the problems we have now, according to her, until the government started thinking it had a place in it.

Intelligent and knowledgeable you mean, racist dupe...

I meant what I said, BOY.

You call me racist yet you're the one that kisses Obama's ass because it's black.

Or they don't pay at all nor pay the fine because they're deadbeats.

I have a solution. Stop subsidizing deadbeats, stop providing them with something they're unwilling to provide for themselves, and if you care as much as you claim, you provide it to them with your money. If you can't, I guess they're out of luck.

Forum List

Back