85K raised for Washington florist who refused gay couple

This florist served this gay couple for years. But her faith would not allow her to prepare flower arrangements for their wedding.

I believe she's Southern Baptist.

"85K raised for Washington florist who refused gay couple"

Telling the ignorance and stupidity of most conservatives, to incorrectly infer that this somehow 'endorses' hatred of gay Americans, or otherwise 'justifies' that hate.

I have a hard time with this one. When you open a business and offer services to the public, serve the public. As long as what is being asked isnt illegal, take the cash

This of course is far different then Memories pizza who did not offer catering.

As said before, before accepting the job the florist has every right to tell the gay couple that all profits from the transaction would be donated to an anti gay marriage organization.

Last edited:
"85K raised for Washington florist who refused gay couple"

Telling the ignorance and stupidity of most conservatives, to incorrectly infer that this somehow 'endorses' hatred of gay Americans, or otherwise 'justifies' that hate.
No the hate come from the queers and people like you.

I have a hard time with this one. When you open a business and offer services to the public, serve the public. As long as what is being asked isnt illegal, take the cash

As said before, before accepting the job the florist has every right to tell the gay couple that all profits from the transaction would be donated to an anti gay marriage organization.
Amen to this. Once you have the money that they give you for whatever they chose to buy from you, you can do whatever it is that you want to with that money that they give to you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. This reminds me of the scene that is near the end of the Lethal Weapon 2 film when Roger and Riggs find drug money. Roger says that what he has in his hands alone could put all three of his kids through college and when he said that he couldn't take it because it was drug money, Riggs was like, "So do something good with it!" :) :) :)

Amen to this. Once you have the money that they give you for whatever they chose to buy from you, you can do whatever it is that you want to with that money that they give to you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. This reminds me of the scene that is near the end of the Lethal Weapon 2 film when Roger and Riggs find drug money. Roger says that what he has in his hands alone could put all three of his kids through college and when he said that he couldn't take it because it was drug money, Riggs was like, "So do something good with it!" :) :) :)

ABSOLUTELY!

I wouldn't have a problem with the gay community but the law can't pick and choose who businesses will cater to. What if the KKK wanted catering or flowers?

I wouldn't have a problem with the gay community but the law can't pick and choose who businesses will cater to. What if the KKK wanted catering or flowers?

Sure, I'm glad to cater your KKK event, the charge includes $150,000 for my additional security and all my profits will go to the United Negro College Fund.

How will you be paying, cash, visa? We do not accept checks.

Forum List

Back