86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

It is simpler then that,one candidate is old and honorable, one candidate is old and tried to overthrow this country.And looking at their cognitive ability, Biden is way more in tune then shitpants. Don't be stupid.
And Trump stinks !

Actually. Biden was so high in the polls of historians as a president….because his greatest achievement was, DISPLACING TRUMP.
How fking bad did Trump have to be as a president for that to happen ?
He kills people by lying.

Democrats have been self destructive since they “ let “ RBG stay around as long as she did. Get use to the fact 30% plus of the electorate vote for candidates based on their appearance. Trump is willing to spend half a day putting his girdle on, dying his hair pretending he isn’t Jaba the Hut just to get a stupid crowd of MAGAs to support hump him.

Trump would have been re-elected had Covid had never came along. China meddling.

It’s a huge problem when they can’t find their way off a stage, it is embarrassing as a nation that we can’t find better candidates, Republicans and Democrats don’t give a damn about America, just power, sad where we have devolved.
I seem to remember Bush the Greater having problems finding his way off stages.

Trump would have been re-elected had Covid had never came along. China meddling.
All he had to do was act Presidential during COVID and he would have been re-elected. He was told that by close advisors and he still couldn’t do it.

It’s not in him. We don’t need that again

Sure. And it exposed his weakness. He’s full of shit and can’t stop lying. Consequently, more people died and the economy collapsed. Biden comes in, and turned the economy around..

It doesn’t matter. Biden is only a figurehead, repeating what he’s told to say.
He’s like an electronic marquee with several bulbs burnt out.
That’s fine. The people who are telling him what to say and do are a fking lot smarter than Rudy.

It is simpler then that,one candidate is old and honorable, one candidate is old and tried to overthrow this country.And looking at their cognitive ability, Biden is way more in tune then shitpants. Don't be stupid.

What did post have anything to do with Trump? :icon_rolleyes:

We’re you selling Trump trinkets ?
Nope, just wanting people to back up their claims, if you can’t then I am good with it and you. With far right and left wing nuts, neither is honest and make up crap, so I ask for links.

Nope, just wanting people to back up their claims, if you can’t then I am good with it and you. With far right and left wing nuts, neither is honest and make up crap, so I ask for links.
Not even close. Making that fake claim of comparison is ridiculous. Only one is practices criminality that out shines the other 200 to 1. Only one denies science and only one has a vast majority of white apartheid rule as their goal. Only one cavorts with the worse third world criminal
led countries and only one tries to displace woman's healthcare and makes a habit of kissing the arse of a fat, white, moronic criminal bigot.

86%!!!
Holy shit! I would say that pretty much puts an end to the discussion of whether he's too old or not.

They also believe Trump is too old, but Trump fares better. How did we get here?
We keep falling for the lesser of two evils scam. Lesser and lesser and lesser.

Forum List

Back