9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

It was all they had before we disrupted everything. And UBL staying hidden that long was rather brilliant. But why whack him? why go through a long drawn out trial where he would have a world stage?

Trial?

I was thinking more the whole op should have been Super Duper Top Secret and we take bin Laden into captivity with no fanfare and have him tell us every terror plot he even dreamed.

Trial?

Frank you never answered my question of-are you the guy from new york? also,do you plan on taking me up on my challenge that these trolls here never do which is to read that book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory?

Yes, I'm from NYC.

Not so sure about the debunking book, but I will look into it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkh0Mx3bLDU]YouTube - Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again Edition Pt.1/20[/ame]

You guys have no life outside of USmessageboard, do you?

9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job

Actually yes I do. A rather full retired life. This is simply what I do instead of watch TV like some people.

For instance, on 9 Jun I will attend a dinner where i will be sworn in as the Commander of my local American Legion Post. Yesterday I was one of the members who placed 5 gross of flags on the graves of veterans in two different cemeteries. And on Memorial day I will take part in 3 Ceremonies and be part of a firing squad doing the 21 gun salute for 2 of them.

And that's only a small part of my life.......

By the way, I also contribute to several other message boards and run a chat room.

So, do you just let videos tell you what to think, or do you actually have thoughts and ideas of your own?

I look at a lot of different things, So far the government story does not hold water.

I'll bet you haven't watched Screw Loose Change.....

I did. Did you watch Loose Change?

Also, you should check out the 9/11 Omission Hearings.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/166216-9-11-omission-hearings.html

I look at a lot of different things, So far the government story does not hold water.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/166216-9-11-omission-hearings.html

You see, that shows that you haven't watched screw loose change.

Because to watch it you actually watch loose change in it's entirety. But they add the actual facts to it as it goes along. You know the real facts instead of opinion and in some cases flat out lies.

Because to watch it you actually watch loose change in it's entirety. But they add the actual facts to it as it goes along. You know the real facts instead of opinion and in some cases flat out lies.

You mean they add lies as it goes along. IE: The very first thing they try to "debunk" is the Northwoods document, where they say " Furthermore the Northwoods document was MAINLY about blowing drone aircraft from the sky to commit a false flag operation"
And "No one was to die in this fake plot" :lol:

How can you say that with a straight face? Everyone knows that a false flag attack is meant to cause a response invasion or war that WILL cause casualties and deaths, not only that but in the document itself it calls for various attacks that would kill innocent people!

If anyone actually reads the document, it would be clear to them that it is not MAINLY about this. It contains many proposals to stage other attacks where many innocent people would be targeted and killed, and ultimately lead up to a US "response" that would also endanger and kill our own military personnel in the response, that would be an invasion and war with Cuba.
Geez if this video starts out with this glaring lie, and people conclude it is the end all rebuttal, they are sorely mistaken.
I guess they hope you don't actually read it or any other information they supposedly "debunk".

The revelation of the Northwoods document is not to connect it to 9-11, but to show people that indeed the US government has in its service, people that are willing to make such plans and carry them out.
Thank God that there were still people like JFK who trashed it, and the hope is that there are still people around today that would stand up to such a conspiracy and squash it, keyword here is HOPE.
The problem is that there are still many people that are ignorant, willful or otherwise to the fact that the US government is not serving them for their own benefit, or has their best interests as the first consideration.

You mean they add lies as it goes along. IE: The very first thing they try to "debunk" is the Northwoods document, where they say " Furthermore the Northwoods document was MAINLY about blowing drone aircraft from the sky to commit a false flag operation"
And "No one was to die in this fake plot" :lol:

How can you say that with a straight face? Everyone knows that a false flag attack is meant to cause a response invasion or war that WILL cause casualties and deaths, not only that but in the document itself it calls for various attacks that would kill innocent people!

If anyone actually reads the document, it would be clear to them that it is not MAINLY about this. It contains many proposals to stage other attacks where many innocent people would be targeted and killed, and ultimately lead up to a US "response" that would also endanger and kill our own military personnel in the response, that would be an invasion and war with Cuba.
Geez if this video starts out with this glaring lie, and people conclude it is the end all rebuttal, they are sorely mistaken.
I guess they hope you don't actually read it or any other information they supposedly "debunk".

The revelation of the Northwoods document is not to connect it to 9-11, but to show people that indeed the US government has in its service, people that are willing to make such plans and carry them out.
Thank God that there were still people like JFK who trashed it, and the hope is that there are still people around today that would stand up to such a conspiracy and squash it, keyword here is HOPE.
The problem is that there are still many people that are ignorant, willful or otherwise to the fact that the US government is not serving them for their own benefit, or has their best interests as the first consideration.

Yep Northwoods a plan that was never implemented. And this has what to do with the attacks on 9-11-01 again?

BTW there are thousands of battle plans etc hidden away in the Pentagon which will never be implemented. I'll bet there's even a plan on file to attack Canada. or defend the USA from a ground assault from Mexico.

Trial?

I was thinking more the whole op should have been Super Duper Top Secret and we take bin Laden into captivity with no fanfare and have him tell us every terror plot he even dreamed.

Trial?

Frank you never answered my question of-are you the guy from new york? also,do you plan on taking me up on my challenge that these trolls here never do which is to read that book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory?

Yes, I'm from NYC.

Not so sure about the debunking book, but I will look into it

I expect the next time I pm you in a couple of months for you to have some feedback on it it to give back to me on it and news that you DID read it.

tinmore you are argueing with paid trolls.they wont watch videos,they never watch videos or books you refer them to.anything that doesnt go along with their version of events,they ignore or make up lies about which is what their handlers pay them to do.they are just here to derail 9/11 discussions,best thing to do is put them on ignore.

Last edited:

9/11 was an inside job

they do a lousy and pitiful job of not exposing themselves as shills.the ones that are just in denial,when confronted with evidence and facts,they leave and dont come back which is what this one poster did on this thread earlier,the ones that are agents post bible length ramblings and blatantly ignore things and post all kinds of lies mixed in with half truths to try and save face in their posts when they know they are defeated.thats whay their hanlders pay them to do at message boards.they would never come back here everyday cfor their constant ass beatings they get here everyday if they werent getting paid for it.

Forum List

Back