9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

Look up the Kader Toy factory.

The Kader Toy factory was a cheap uninsulated beam building not even close to the towers construction.

What else do you have?

Just so we are on the same page and you are asking ME for a video of other steel framed buildings similarly constructed to the towers, what is the criteria you have in order for me too match what buildings I present to you?

1. Height minimum?
2. Footprint size?
3. Design type?

Got those criteria yet for me so I can start looking for videos to provide you. Apples to apples you know.

Well I see there those still trying to convince the world that running those jets into the world trade center was not the real event
Nope
that was just practice, or I dont know
I keep asking you guys why would you stop the event of people jumping from those building s that where not on fire enough to collapse, just on fire enough to burn those people alive that did not jump with an explosion

The Kader Toy factory was a cheap uninsulated beam building not even close to the towers construction.

What else do you have?

Just so we are on the same page and you are asking ME for a video of other steel framed buildings similarly constructed to the towers, what is the criteria you have in order for me too match what buildings I present to you?

1. Height minimum?
2. Footprint size?
3. Design type?

Got those criteria yet for me so I can start looking for videos to provide you. Apples to apples you know.

:eusa_whistle:

1. Height minimum?
2. Footprint size?
3. Design type?

Nothing yet P F?

Nope, not for you.

Didn't think so.

Funny how you get your ass handed to you and you run away with your tail between your legs.

I expect nothing less from you folks.

You are not here to learn anything.

Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.

:lol:

I beg to differ, but that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Now, are you going to continue to be a big baby and cry that I'm not "here to learn" or are you going to give me your criteria for buildings so that I can present videos to you?

Remember, you said that they have to be constructed like the towers. Apples to apples.

I think you don't want to answer because you know where this will lead.

Didn't think so.

Funny how you get your ass handed to you and you run away with your tail between your legs.

I expect nothing less from you folks.

Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.

Now, are you going to continue to be a big baby and cry that I'm not "here to learn" or are you going to give me your criteria for buildings so that I can present videos to you?

Remember, you said that they have to be constructed like the towers. Apples to apples.

You are just here to sell your agenda.

I'm not buying.

Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.

I'm not buying.

Yeah. That's what I thought. You know where this criteria question will lead. You'd rather hide like a coward than admit you're wrong.

Run along now.

I'm not buying.

Wrong again. We're not the ones pushing an agenda. That would be you and the rest of the truthtards. What else can it be when a bunch of people have no evidence to back up their claims, have to ignore literally tons of evidence to make their "theories" plausible, and can't even agree on who, what, where, when, or how? What else is there TO push but an agenda? It doesn't matter if it is anti-American, anti-establishment, anti-semitic, or anti-whatever boogie man you imagine. The truth of the matter is that you are using the deaths of 3000 Americans to push a bunch of bullshit. THAT is wrong.

BTW, nobody is asking you to buy anything. You can believe the truth or you can ignore the truth. The truth is defined by what we know, not what we imagine, or by what we fear. The evidence all points to Al Qaeda. If you have evidence to the contrary, produce it. Remember, opinion is NOT evidence. It is opinion.

I no longer believe that 9/11 was the work of AQ alone -- and haven't believed it in quite a while now.

I no longer believe that 9/11 was the work of AQ alone -- and haven't believed it in quite a while now.

I TRIED telling you that many months ago.what made you finally get your head out of your ass and stop being afraid of the truth? You make agent Parrot cry now since you not brainwashed anymore and have seen the light.:clap2:

I TRIED telling you that many months ago.what made you finally get your head out of your ass and stop being afraid of the truth? You make agent Parrot cry now since you not brainwashed anymore and have seen the light.:clap2:

What's always struck me about it was that 9/11 was like someone playing chess like Bobby Fisher and there's been nothing like it since, no sign of the brilliance that was evident then.

Finally, if it really was AQ behind it, why whack Osama?

Whitewashed and disproved are two different things.

That is a pathetic and silly excuse for denial of anything you don't like.

How did a multi-trillion dollar military and intelligence infrastructure fail four times in one day? That's all. Just tell us how that happened? ~ Cynthia McKinney

Cythia Mckinney was thrown out of office for not accepting the fairy tale of the governments just like every high level government official was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back