9/11....20 years of lies.

I guess it was the FBI/CIA who tried to bomb the building during Clinton, eh?

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

The FBI has a huge file on 911. We, the American people, paid for it. Why can't we see it?
Get elected president and expose it.

You certainly are not going to lobby traitor Joe to release it...

Trump didn't release it. And now you've got names for Biden that simply don't even follow the reality.

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

The FBI has a huge file on 911. We, the American people, paid for it. Why can't we see it?

I doubt he'd hear me.

Paint "release the FBI 911 file" on your butt and wave it at the WH. There are so many homos in the WH, one is bound to get excited....
You talk about gays and butts more than any poster on this board.

Nothing posted on that subject is false. All of it is true.

HomO is
Michael Robinson is

The next great "conspiracy" question is were the 1/6 hate hoaxers dressed up in full body black spandex really ANTIFA or fascists gays......

That 9/11 caper was small potatoes compared to that "pandemic" trick and that election trick.

If you give an inch, you will encourage them to take a mile.

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

I doubt he'd hear me.

Paint "release the FBI 911 file" on your butt and wave it at the WH. There are so many homos in the WH, one is bound to get excited....
You talk about gays and butts more than any poster on this board.

Nothing posted on that subject is false. All of it is true.

HomO is
Michael Robinson is

The next great "conspiracy" question is were the 1/6 hate hoaxers dressed up in full body black spandex really ANTIFA or fascists gays......

And affirming my original point about your bizarre obsession with gays and butts.....your last post about both.

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

:thankusmile: :thup: Yep,you nailed it,they failed under Bush’s long time pal and bosom buddy Clinton,those two hold hands with each other practically,so they came back and succeeded the second time under bush

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

I doubt he'd hear me.

The dems these days indeed are homos.they have disgraced the days of jimmy carter when you could be proud to be a Democrat.Slick willie is bi sexual and Kenyon fraud barry is a homo.he is married to a man named Michael.:laughing0301: The kids they have are not their children.Barry has a loooooonnnnnnggggggg homosexual past.

The cat was let out of the bag that Michelle is a dude by Barry when he had the slip of the tongue and called HIM MICHAEL on national tv.:lmao::laughing0301::rofl:

there is no way in hell that any of us if we were married to a woman named Michelle,any of us would by accident call her Michael.Get real.:abgg2q.jpg:

One of the secret service, Espinosa or something like that, came out and ratted out Michael Robinson, saying he was sick of seeing "Michelle" in the men's room standing to pee....

Why do you fear checking the 1/6 hate hoaxers for homosexuality?

Why are you so obsessed with gays, homosexuality and apparently, butts?

Its pretty much all you post about.

Why do you fear checking the 1/6 hate hoaxers for homosexuality?

Why are you so obsessed with gays, homosexuality and apparently, butts?

Its pretty much all you post about.

You lie.

The internal struggle in the GOP, 911, the W administration, global warming, Covid, JFK, Russia, Ukraine, Hunter Biden, gun control, the Atlanta Jewish times, Albert Einstein, and the status of the feudal government balance sheet are all topics started and have nothing to do with homos like you.

You are obsessed with hating anyone who wants to open closet doors on fascist gays like homO, Michael Robinson, and the 1/6 hate hoaxers.

YOU FEAR TRUTH

Because your side has none....

Some of that is correct.
The rest of it is bullshit spewing from morons.

There were WAY too many indicators that pointed to Bush being the inside terrorist here.
There were WAY too many private journalists that spoke with a LOT of White House interns
that all said the same thing.....Bush was behind it. Too many notices left around his office(s) that
other people were privy to that confirmed what these interns claimed.

And kind of interesting, that ALL of these notes, witnesses, and interns suddenly "disappeared" a few days after their findings were published.

Jet fuel burns at around 410 degrees. Metals such as steel and iron start burning and melting around 1500 degrees. Jet fuel also does not cause explosions such as what destroyed these buildings.

Bush was in fact, a wor

Some of that is correct.
The rest of it is bullshit spewing from morons.

There were WAY too many indicators that pointed to Bush being the inside terrorist here.
There were WAY too many private journalists that spoke with a LOT of White House interns
that all said the same thing.....Bush was behind it. Too many notices left around his office(s) that
other people were privy to that confirmed what these interns claimed.

And kind of interesting, that ALL of these notes, witnesses, and interns suddenly "disappeared" a few days after their findings were published.

Jet fuel burns at around 410 degrees. Metals such as steel and iron start burning and melting around 1500 degrees. Jet fuel also does not cause explosions such as what destroyed these buildings.

Bush was in fact, a worm for the Dems, as he is butt-buddies with the Clintons....who turned the entire DNC into their private mafia organization in 1993.
There were no such journalists, interns or notices.

No body claimed jet fuel melted anything so the tenmperatures are irrelevant and explosions did not destroy the towers.

Bush used his company West Star Satellite along with Raytheon and pulled electricity off Hoover Dam and shot a Death Ray to incinerate the buildings, which is why they turned to dust. No bombs would turn everything to dust.
Save the disingenuous sarcasm for the Sunday school kids.
It was military grade-nano-thermite charges strategically placed on the core columns by 'elevator maintenance' crews , or fireproofing workers.
Which is impossible and which you have zero evidence of.

New Topics

Forum List

Back