9/11....20 years of lies.

Col Tim osman, the CIA/Mossad who became "Osama" was never in Saudi. Saudi lied about that. Saudi was invested in gold, oil(obvious), defense stocks and the long bond on 910.

Crown prince bin salman was epstein's #1 customer....
There was never an Col osman and Osama did not change from anyone into Osama.

I guess it was the FBI/CIA who tried to bomb the building during Clinton, eh?

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

The FBI has a huge file on 911. We, the American people, paid for it. Why can't we see it?
The Mossad and Cia are not the same thing

They were when tenet and Brennan were in charge. Col tim osman is the real link....

Zionist control of CIA has been a total disaster for America, and nobody in the US Intel system who is Zionist is not a full complete total and absolute traitor.

I guess it was the FBI/CIA who tried to bomb the building during Clinton, eh?

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

The FBI has a huge file on 911. We, the American people, paid for it. Why can't we see it?
The Mossad and Cia are not the same thing

They were when tenet and Brennan were in charge. Col tim osman is the real link....

Zionist control of CIA has been a total disaster for America, and nobody in the US Intel system who is Zionist is not a full complete total and absolute traitor.
No they were not and Col, Osman is a piece of fiction..

Trump bombed the towers so that he would have the tallest building in downtown Manhattan

Search for

Col Tim osman

In search engine "images" section search for

Ziggy Osama

To see the three KGB photos of col osman talking to carter NSA zbigniew in 1980

The reason you must search for ziggy Osama is because big tech Zionists do not like you observing those photos...

Search for

Col Tim osman

Ziggy Osama

The reason you must search for ziggy Osama is because big tech Zionists do not like you observing those photos...
You have posted it many times and it is not the same guy as Osama you nit wit.

you claim is proven bullshit

Search for

Col Tim osman

Ziggy Osama

The only thing proven is that you are a Zionist and you want to CENSOR Americans from doing the above search, read, and look. The veterans today article on col Tim osman is something everyone should read, everyone on the planet.

Search for

Col Tim osman

Ziggy Osama

The only thing proven is that you are a Zionist and you want to CENSOR Americans from doing the above search, read, and look. The veterans today article on col Tim osman is something everyone should read, everyone on the planet.
No one is censoring anyone dumbass. i am not the government and only the government can censor someone.

I encoruage anyone and everyone to look aat whatever you claim because you are a proven liar and fucking fool

Whenever I watch reruns of "Friends" (which is every day!), I become very sad whenever the program cuts to a picture of New York City with the Twin Towers.

The way in which those 3,000 died is too horrible to even imagine.

No one has ever claimed that there is any justice in this life.

So probably we will never have the truth about 9/11.

Or maybe we already do know the truth, but many people expect more.

I think there's a saying that goes something like this: "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras."

Whenever I watch reruns of "Friends" (which is every day!), I become very sad whenever the program cuts to a picture of New York City with the Twin Towers.

Or maybe we do know the truth, but many people expect more.

I think there's a saying that goes something like this: "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras."
We do know the truth. Some muslims hijacked aircraft and used them as suicide missles.

We do know the truth. Some muslims hijacked aircraft and used them as suicide missles.

Says the Zionist who does not want you to go to dailymotion and watch

911 pentagon

Videos and judge for yourself.

Did a plane hit the pentagon, or a cruise missile?

Says the Zionist who does not want you to go to dailymotion and watch

911 pentagon

Videos and judge for yourself.

Did a plane hit the pentagon, or a cruise missile?
Once again I do want people to go there and see it so more people can see what a fool and liar you are.

A plane hit the petagon and no video or evidence proves otherwise

Bush used his company West Star Satellite along with Raytheon and pulled electricity off Hoover Dam and shot a Death Ray to incinerate the buildings, which is why they turned to dust. No bombs would turn everything to dust.
Save the disingenuous sarcasm for the Sunday school kids.
It was military grade-nano-thermite charges strategically placed on the core columns by 'elevator maintenance' crews , or fireproofing workers.
Which is impossible and which you have zero evidence of.
What's impossible is the NIST conclusions.

Bush used his company West Star Satellite along with Raytheon and pulled electricity off Hoover Dam and shot a Death Ray to incinerate the buildings, which is why they turned to dust. No bombs would turn everything to dust.
It was military grade-nano-thermite charges strategically placed on the core columns by 'elevator maintenance' crews , or fireproofing workers.
Wrong they are not only possible they are proven by evidence which all your claims are lacking..

Wrong they are not only possible they are proven by evidence which all your claims are lacking..
Who am I to argue with Uncle Sam ?

All free Americans argue with the government. You are not doing so. You are argueing against your betters and you have only stupid fucking claims with no evidence.

Col Tim osman, the CIA/Mossad who became "Osama" was never in Saudi. Saudi lied about that. Saudi was invested in gold, oil(obvious), defense stocks and the long bond on 910.

Is that why you're hiding him in Iran?

All free Americans argue with the government. You are not doing so. You are argueing against your betters and you have only stupid fucking claims with no evidence.

"Your betters" = "god's chosen people"

Apparently this one has problems with the

HEBREW TO. ENGLISH

Translation software too....

Is that why you're hiding him in Iran?

Osman and Simon Elliot (Baghdadi) live right next to Mike pence's new mansion on the WEST BANK...

Forum List

Back