9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

There's plenty of video out there that you can hear explosions, but I'm sure that no matter what I post you'll dismiss it, so I'm not even going to bother.
Shit, I watched the news in real time that day, and you could see the smoke coming from the bottom of Bldg 7, but I can't prove it because I can't find the video.
I can't find ANY video that shows the bottom half of the building during the collapse, so there's no way to prove or disprove what you say.

Barry Jennings said that 1 1/2 hours prior to his rescue that there was a massive explosion that blew him and someone else out of the stairwell and back into the 8th floor, and while he waited to be rescued he heard and felt many more explosions in the building.

I think he's a credible witness, you can think what you want.

Problem is that the guy he was with tells a different story and a different timeline. And his story matches up with what was happening....

What time was Jennings rescued? And isn't he the guy who claimed to have had to step over bodies of a building that had been evacuated and had no casualties? While the guy who was with him reported no bodies, the Firemen reported no bodies. But of course there was damage, a 110 story building had fallen on it...... I'll go with the verifyable facts and timeline before I believe the outlier.....

Verifying "facts" from known liars is only verifying lies. Once again, WTC 7 did not collapse due to any damage from either of the 110 story towers.
LOL, you mention the 110 stories coming down, but can't seem to fathom ALL those stories coming down with minimal resistance, just a few seconds short of FF.
1250 feet. 1/4 mile worth of huge, massive steel structure components...2 times. Then WTC 7 that wasn't hit by a plane..You conspiracy theorists are fucking loons.

So everyone except Jennings is a liar...got it.....

Do you have a link to ANY video that has the base of Bldg. 7 in it?

I've looked but I can't seem to find it.

All I've seen is the testimony of lower level explosions from Barry Jennings and some FDNY folks who've mysteriously stopped talking.

One must casually (or angrily) dismiss the NIST report and blindly accept some or all of the baseless CTs in order to continue qualifying for one's Foil-hat membership card and decoder ring. Pretending that there is a magic video which will - once-and-for-all - provide irrefutable proof of these CTs is a sure sign of mental illness.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/22/nyregion/22wtccnd.html?pagewanted=all
It seems that one can infer that you got your "official" state conspiracy theory credentials in order.
So... in order to obtain your status of a state conspiracy theorist, I assume
one must casually, and ignorantly dismiss credible, verifiable physics, that the NIST report
does not even address, and accept some baseless, outrageous conspiracy theory concocted by the state and their associates
But the states version MUST be true, after all they obtained the assistance and direction of a man whose post on the 9-11 commission panel was a conflict of interest, and whose area of expertise includes the creation and maintenance of public myths thought to be true, even if not actually true.
Pretending that the states unprovable conspiracy theory is in fact plausible, despite the many well thought out and verifiable objections to it, should be a warning sign of mental and emotional indoctrination that compels one to disregard and ignore real facts even when they are presented to you.
But hey, to folks like you it matters not that the state has been a historic source of bullshit and deceives the public on many matters, as long as it is the government doing the explaining saying whatever, it's bound to be true right?

Got any physical proof yet? Didn't think so...

All I've seen is the testimony of lower level explosions from Barry Jennings and some FDNY folks who've mysteriously stopped talking.

One must casually (or angrily) dismiss the NIST report and blindly accept some or all of the baseless CTs in order to continue qualifying for one's Foil-hat membership card and decoder ring. Pretending that there is a magic video which will - once-and-for-all - provide irrefutable proof of these CTs is a sure sign of mental illness.
It seems that one can infer that you got your "official" state conspiracy theory credentials in order.
one must casually, and ignorantly dismiss credible, verifiable physics, that the NIST report
does not even address, and accept some baseless, outrageous conspiracy theory concocted by the state and their associates
But the states version MUST be true, after all they obtained the assistance and direction of a man whose post on the 9-11 commission panel was a conflict of interest, and whose area of expertise includes the creation and maintenance of public myths thought to be true, even if not actually true.
Pretending that the states unprovable conspiracy theory is in fact plausible, despite the many well thought out and verifiable objections to it, should be a warning sign of mental and emotional indoctrination that compels one to disregard and ignore real facts even when they are presented to you.
But hey, to folks like you it matters not that the state has been a historic source of bullshit and deceives the public on many matters, as long as it is the government doing the explaining saying whatever, it's bound to be true right?

You've had waaay too much of the Kool-Aid, Princess. The various competing CT stories are all full of holes and inconsistences but you don't seem capable of discerning them. I'm not about to reinvent the wheel for you ... you have a good time with that decoder ring. :D

I just cant buy it. Our Government cant balance a check book, or manage a credit card, but they can pull this off ?

A couple of things:

First, what on Earth makes you think our Government's string-pullers have any interest in balancing the budget and paying down the national debt? To the contrary, The Federal Reserve and its constituent banksters have a vested interest in perpetuating the status quo. Can't you see that our Government has appeared (and still appears) hopelessly impotent and totally incompetent by design?!

Second but more importantly, "our Government" in toto needn't have been involved directly in the planning or execution of the events of 9/11/01. A small cabal of strategically appointed individuals would have more than sufficed; and I believe the evidence shows they did just that. At the end of the day, Early, there's reason to believe the true masterminds of 9/11 were well outside of the confines of the US Government.

Got any physical proof yet? Didn't think so...

good thing they rushed to destroy the crime scene...

I just cant buy it. Our Government cant balance a check book, or manage a credit card, but they can pull this off ?

A couple of things:

First, what on Earth makes you think our Government's string-pullers have any interest in balancing the budget and paying down the national debt? To the contrary, The Federal Reserve and its constituent banksters have a vested interest in perpetuating the status quo. Can't you see that our Government has appeared (and still appears) hopelessly impotent and totally incompetent by design?!

Second but more importantly, "our Government" in toto needn't have been involved directly in the planning or execution of the events of 9/11/01. A small cabal of strategically appointed individuals would have more than sufficed; and I believe the evidence shows they did just that. At the end of the day, Early, there's reason to believe the true masterminds of 9/11 were well outside of the confines of the US Government.

It would have taken hundreds if not thousands for the planning execution and cover up......... And We can't even keep tapped phones a secret..........

A couple of things:

It would have taken hundreds if not thousands for the planning execution and cover up......... And We can't even keep tapped phones a secret..........

nonsense...

It would have taken hundreds if not thousands for the planning execution and cover up......... And We can't even keep tapped phones a secret........

Bullshit.

Beyond the planners and primary beneficiaries of the operation, all that would have been needed was a handful of high level government officials to cleverly ensure an effective stand-down of our air defense system (via conveniently timed drills and other confusion fomenting tactics), someone to operate the remotely guided aircraft, someone in a position of influence over the security of the WTC complex, a Black Ops demolition team (not necessarily of domestic origin) to rig the buildings in the weeks and months leading up to the attacks, and a handful of media bigwigs to shape the story that was fed to the American public at large.

Moreover, the incentive for members of the group (however large it was) to remain silent after the fact couldn't be any more clear. These people have profited from their complicity in the murder of more than 3,000 American citizens, the subsequent deaths of tens of thousands of American soldiers and contractors, and the unwarranted slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and Afghans.

It should be noted: it's not as though the plan went off without a hitch. There was the Pentagon fiasco, the crash in Pennsylvania, the inexplicable but perfectly symmetrical "collapse" of building 7, the media mishaps (and 'once aired' reports), and a buttload of highly credible eyewitnesses (emergency responders and others close to ground zero at or within minutes of the first attack), whose accounts have largely contradicted the official storyline from day one (a few of these people have died under mysterious circumstances since). So, clearly, no matter how many individuals were in the know, it apparently wasn't quite enough.

A couple of things:

A ridiculous assumption. Ollie...

A couple of things:

A ridiculous assumption. Ollie...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your specialty, G.

cue bells and whistles: (announcer) "SISTER JONES HAS JUST WON THE IF I SAY THIS OVER AND OVER AWARD!"

beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg
LOLOLOLOL! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this message is hidden because sayit is on your ignore list

the troll seems to have alzhemiers diseace so i guess i should remind him of this again.

Not going to debate a chickenshit coward who can only come back with pathetic one liners when asked to debunk that short 5 minute 9/11 video.:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2:
hey hand job, what's "diseace"?

one must casually (or angrily) dismiss the nist report and blindly accept some or all of the baseless cts in order to continue qualifying for one's foil-hat membership card and decoder ring. Pretending that there is a magic video which will - once-and-for-all - provide irrefutable proof of these cts is a sure sign of mental illness.
it seems that one can infer that you got your "official" state conspiracy theory credentials in order.
So... In order to obtain your status of a state conspiracy theorist, i assume
one must casually, and ignorantly dismiss credible, verifiable physics, that the nist report
but the states version must be true, after all they obtained the assistance and direction of a man whose post on the 9-11 commission panel was a conflict of interest, and whose area of expertise includes the creation and maintenance of public myths thought to be true, even if not actually true.

got any physical proof yet? Didn't think so...
has no credible proof of any kind !

this message is hidden because sayit is on your ignore list

the troll seems to have alzhemiers diseace so i guess i should remind him of this again.

Not going to debate a chickenshit coward who can only come back with pathetic one liners when asked to debunk that short 5 minute 9/11 video.:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2:
hey hand job, what's "diseace"?

What 5 minute video is he harping about all the time? My bet is it's been debunked hundreds of times on most every site he goes to......

Forum List

Back