9/11 firefighter John Schroeder, got to 25th floor North Tower, does not believe official story, says buildings brought down by "other means"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
IMO one of the most detailed and compelling witness testimnies. Schroeder says he was saved by Willie Rodriguez who found him in a stairwell thinking he was a goner. Describes systematic explosions long after plane hits targetinng stairways and core. Tower "disnitegrating" from the center.

IMO one of the most detailed and compelling witness testimnies. Schroeder says he was saved by Willie Rodriguez who found him in a stairwell thinking he was a goner. Describes systematic explosions long after plane hits targetinng stairways and core. Tower "disnitegrating" from the center.

I still believe Martians did it

One witness disproves the thousands of other witnesses?

You are a fool

One witness disproves the thousands of other witnesses?

You are a fool
Lol.

No one here stated “One witness disproves the thousands of other witnesses,” you CIA cuck.

BTW Allen Dulles III, what did thousands of other witnesses claim?

Let
Lol.

No one here stated “One witness disproves the thousands of other witnesses,” you CIA cuck.

BTW Allen Dulles III, what did thousands of other witnesses claim?

Read my post again lee jr.

Then tell your lover boy to answer

I knew it. You CIA cocksuckers can’t even explain yourself.
You know little..

You are still stupid enough to think the CIA would put people here.

You should have learned something when i destroyed you in every debaste about JFK but you are one of those faggots who just gets dumber with age

You know little..

You should have learned something when i destroyed you in every debaste about JFK but you are one of those faggots who just gets dumber with age
Still lying just like the CIA.

Grandpa taught you well.

You know little..

The government does put pieces of shit like you on forms including this one, you have all the tell tale signs of one. so fuck off

Forum List

Back