9-11 was a hate crime

"911 every year will remind these losers they died or were wounded and used for nothing"

"Most people who join the military are not the best peoples.
Just stupid losers that can't get a real job and support themselves, it was not out of some patriotic feelings
It was to get food and shelter free, medical and some possible useless schooling. Just sucking off Gobmint dimes thinking no wars were coming and it was a safe short term bet."

F
olks, this right here is who you are aligning yourself with, every time you vote for a Dimocrat today.
No, BazAres is not representative of Democrats. That's like me insisting that Easy or Snouter represents all Republicans. C'mon.

So then you as a Dimocrat, need to call him out, and refute his disgusting comments about members of our military.
I did!

"911 every year will remind these losers they died or were wounded and used for nothing"

Just stupid losers that can't get a real job and support themselves, it was not out of some patriotic feelings
It was to get food and shelter free, medical and some possible useless schooling. Just sucking off Gobmint dimes thinking no wars were coming and it was a safe short term bet."

F
olks, this right here is who you are aligning yourself with, every time you vote for a Dimocrat today.
No, BazAres is not representative of Democrats. That's like me insisting that Easy or Snouter represents all Republicans. C'mon.

So then you as a Dimocrat, need to call him out, and refute his disgusting comments about members of our military.
I did!

Well if you did, good.

F

Dims on this board should step up then, and denounce his comments.

Forum List

Back