9.3 Million Insured!

2dt9ooo.jpg

Ovigilanteboob just foolin.' Can't support any of his opinion.

What the hell does a "net gain" mean? You almost gotta laugh when the ignorant radical left plays numbers games while democrats shy away from their support for the mess.

Survey says: And I've got $9.3 million cash.

Last edited:
From the article.

Among those gaining coverage, most enrolled through employer-sponsored coverage or Medicaid.
Obama has nothing to with employer sponsored insurance and Medicaid was around long before Obamacare.

Also from the article.

Although a total of 3.9 million people enrolled in marketplace plans, only 1.4 million of these individuals were previously uninsured.

These are just to small tidbits you might want to read the whole article before placing limps firmly on Obama's ass.

The government can say 15 million enrolled. It's as true as Putin calling obama to surrender

I know quite a few people who did not have insurance who are now getting insurance through Medicaid or Obamacare subsidies. So, I think it's fair to say that more people are getting insurance.

My question is, who is paying for this? Obviously, someone else must be paying, but who? These new signups are paying little or nothing and they have a lot of medical catching up to do with their new insurance.

I think this is a reasonable question for my first political post on this board.

When are you moronic left wing obama sheeple going to realize that government runs nothing efficiently because it has no risk involved. If they fail they just recoup their losses by stealing it from me and you. What's more, they are largely a middle man which renders them nothing but inefficient overhead. That is part of why they need to be as limited as is necessary.
Morons!

Funny howie, you're taking the word of an analytics firm over your chosen one. Are you truly that desperate? Liar? Perhaps you didn't read the article thoroughly enough:

The survey, drawn from a small but nationally representative sample, indicates that this significant uptick in insurance coverage has come not only from enrollment in the new marketplaces established under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but also from new enrollment in employer coverage and Medicaid.

Last edited:
Come now, stop trying to fudge the numbers. This study drastically contradicts Obama's "7.1 million" number. This also proves that neither number is correct, and that that number is a lot lower.

Forum List

Back