9-Year-Old Girl Scout, Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

Terrible!

Sounds like another black (could be white) thug shooter who should be put down like the fat boy in Mizzou and Trayvon.

-Geaux

:dig:

Trayvon wasn't even established as being ANY kind of criminal.

It was reported there was marijuana in his system.

How did it get there? Legally?
More than half the people on this forum would test positive for weed. Weed doesn't make one violent.

They may not be violent, but it makes them criminals in most states.

That was the issue.

Terrible!

Sounds like another black (could be white) thug shooter who should be put down like the fat boy in Mizzou and Trayvon.

-Geaux

More than half the people on this forum would test positive for weed. Weed doesn't make one violent.

That was the issue.
Speeding makes one a criminal in every state. Either way, it is a ticket. Hell, the fine for possession of weed is less than the fine for speeding. Go figure.

You are lying.

You're right, you believe Trayvon is innocent.
Wrong. I think he was guilty of attempted murder and numerous other crimes.

Because you believe in guilty until proven innocent like I said...too easy
No_Limit_Nigga was proven guilty.
Vigilante justice is for morons.
Extremely stupid people don't know the difference between self-defense and vigilante justice.

All of the No_Limit_Nigga apologists are idiots.

Obviously he took a screwdriver to school so he could help out the maintenence guy on his lunch break.

You just don't like the concept of innocent until proven guilty. well, only for some people.
You are lying.

Obviously he took a screwdriver to school so he could help out the maintenence guy on his lunch break.

You just don't like the concept of innocent until proven guilty. well, only for some people.
You are lying.

With that attitude, anyone could be convicted of murder as long as the slightest link can be found.
The evidence is overwhelming. Trayvon Martin attempted to murder GZ. GZ shot in self-defense. Anyone who cannot clearly see that is extremely ignorant.

You are lying.

You are lying.

With that attitude, anyone could be convicted of murder as long as the slightest link can be found.
The evidence is overwhelming. Trayvon Martin attempted to murder GZ. GZ shot in self-defense. Anyone who cannot clearly see that is extremely ignorant.

There was no murder or attempted murder by anyone. 99% of the population believes that way. Where does that put you? :laugh:

You are lying.

You are lying.

There was no murder or attempted murder by anyone. 99% of the population believes that way. Where does that put you? :laugh:
You are lying again.

Why do you lie so much?

You are lying.

You are lying.

Self defense is justifiable homicide..

Which means the people who weighed the evidence for real (not from Lala lefty land) thought he was justified in killing Trayvon based on the likelihood that if he didn't, Trayvon might very well kill him. That means they believed Martin assaulted Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was JUSTIFIED in fearing for his life.

That was the issue.
Speeding makes one a criminal in every state. Either way, it is a ticket. Hell, the fine for possession of weed is less than the fine for speeding. Go figure.

Only if you commit a crime...most speeding tickets are

Are what, pill head...a misdemeanor?? Like possession of marijuana is a misdemeanor?

Get caught speeding, you receive a summons. Get caught with weed, you receive a summons.

Actually...a violation.

Even answers.com knows:

Traffic violations are not considered crimes even though some carry substantial penalties and even imprisonment. Never the less, persons accused of traffic violations do have many of the rights accorded to persons accused of crimes.

Is a traffic violation a crime

If the ossifer marks "criminal" rather than "infraction", however, you are facing a misdemeanor offense.

That was the issue.
Getting caught bashing a person's head on concrete???????

Only if you commit a crime...most speeding tickets are

Are what, pill head...a misdemeanor?? Like possession of marijuana is a misdemeanor?

Get caught speeding, you receive a summons. Get caught with weed, you receive a summons.

You are lying.

You are a ...

Scummy, scummy, scumbag

Scummy, scummy, scumbag.

Scum, scum..

Scum, scum.

You're a piece of shit.

Which means the people who weighed the evidence for real (not from Lala lefty land) thought he was justified in killing Trayvon based on the likelihood that if he didn't, Trayvon might very well kill him. That means they believed Martin assaulted Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was JUSTIFIED in fearing for his life.
If an athlete is bashing your head on a concrete walkway, do you really think that is a threat to your life?

You are lying.

No its not. Vigilante justice is for those who deserve it

-Geaux

A 9-year-old Girl Scout was shot and injured in Indianapolis on Tuesday while going out to sell cookies.

Sinai Miller was leaving her apartment with a younger sister to pick up cookies and then start selling them when witnesses say a blue Ford Expedition pulled up, and someone inside the vehicle began shooting at the complex.

Sinai Miller 9-Year-Old Girl Scout Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

I hope for a speedy recovery and I hope her parents keep letting her know that there was nothing her sweet little heart did to deserve this and it was the actions of bad people.

GS cookies aren't THAT bad. (we were all thinking it.)

If an athlete is bashing your head on a concrete walkway, do you really think that is a threat to your life?

"athlete"...."bashing"...

I see what you're doing *wink*

"athlete"...."bashing"...

I see what you're doing *wink*
It's called the truth.

Forum List

Back