9-Year-Old Girl Scout, Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

Zimmerman would be in prison right now if that was true. Remember? He was found not gulty because he was defending himself, which means he was being assaulted, which is a felony. Trayvon would have gone to jail if he survived. Hell, he probably would have been charged with attempted murder, given the witness statements, and that statements of the victim (Zimmerman). Trayvon was a criminal.

Yeah only because the other side of the story was dead
Nope, you have witnesses who saw Zimmerman being pinned down, assaulted and begging for help. You think Trayvon with his poor grasp of the english language, sitting there in his orange jumpsuit, would be able to somehow convince a jury otherwise? If so, youre crazy.

Witnesses say GZ getting his ass beat? Yeah that happens when you get in a fight. One person wins and the other loses
A fight consists of two people throwing punches at each other. Trayvon had no marks on him that would indicate that Zimmerman ever hit him. That means it was an assault, which is a felony.

Zimmerman knew he did not need to hit him and just needed to get his gun hand free for a few seconds and blow him away.

Indeed- Before the skittle mix of cocktail took effect and TM got to the gun first

-Geaux

Yeah only because the other side of the story was dead
Nope, you have witnesses who saw Zimmerman being pinned down, assaulted and begging for help. You think Trayvon with his poor grasp of the english language, sitting there in his orange jumpsuit, would be able to somehow convince a jury otherwise? If so, youre crazy.

Witnesses say GZ getting his ass beat? Yeah that happens when you get in a fight. One person wins and the other loses
A fight consists of two people throwing punches at each other. Trayvon had no marks on him that would indicate that Zimmerman ever hit him. That means it was an assault, which is a felony.

Zimmerman knew he did not need to hit him and just needed to get his gun hand free for a few seconds and blow him away.

Indeed- Before the skittle mix of cocktail took effect and TM got to the gun first

-Geaux

That's why it's manslaughter where Zimmerman should not be chasing down someone while armed.

Terrible!

Sounds like another black (could be white) thug shooter who should be put down like the fat boy in Mizzou and Trayvon.

-Geaux
Yea. Could've been a white guy too. LOL

After all, white guys are known to do drive-bys in the projects.

Has she been charged yet for criminally selling baked goods without a license and health permit?

A 9-year-old Girl Scout was shot and injured in Indianapolis on Tuesday while going out to sell cookies.

Sinai Miller was leaving her apartment with a younger sister to pick up cookies and then start selling them when witnesses say a blue Ford Expedition pulled up, and someone inside the vehicle began shooting at the complex.

Sinai Miller 9-Year-Old Girl Scout Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

I hope for a speedy recovery and I hope her parents keep letting her know that there was nothing her sweet little heart did to deserve this and it was the actions of bad people.

Gun control in America.

-Geaux

That's why it's manslaughter where Zimmerman should not be chasing down someone while armed.

You didn't follow the trial? He stopped following martin....martin ambushed him......and started beating on him....

A 9-year-old Girl Scout was shot and injured in Indianapolis on Tuesday while going out to sell cookies.

Sinai Miller was leaving her apartment with a younger sister to pick up cookies and then start selling them when witnesses say a blue Ford Expedition pulled up, and someone inside the vehicle began shooting at the complex.

Sinai Miller 9-Year-Old Girl Scout Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

I hope for a speedy recovery and I hope her parents keep letting her know that there was nothing her sweet little heart did to deserve this and it was the actions of bad people.

Gun control in America.

Actuallly, gun control in any country depends on wether or not criminals will obey it......otherwise gun control is stupid....and pointless......

In the U.S. 1.6 million times a year innocent, law abiding citizens use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives......with only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year.....that is pretty amazing.....also considering there are over 310 million guns in private hands.....

-Geaux

You didn't follow the trial? He stopped following martin....martin ambushed him......and started beating on him....

According to who? Oh thats right...the guy facing a murder charge. :rofl:

-Geaux

according to the evidence.....and zimmerman was found not guilty.....

Trayvon had a box of paper clips...errr...I mean Lock picking tools :rofl:
Obviously he took a screwdriver to school so he could help out the maintenence guy on his lunch break.

You just don't like the concept of innocent until proven guilty. well, only for some people.
You are lying.

You're right, you believe Trayvon is innocent.
Wrong. I think he was guilty of attempted murder and numerous other crimes.

-Geaux

according to the evidence.....and zimmerman was found not guilty.....

That has nothing to do with whether or not Martin ambushed him.

You guys have a funny idea of what forensics is

Obviously he took a screwdriver to school so he could help out the maintenence guy on his lunch break.

You just don't like the concept of innocent until proven guilty. well, only for some people.
You are lying.

Because you believe in guilty until proven innocent like I said...too easy

You are lying.

No_Limit_Nigga was proven guilty.

You are lying.

With that attitude, anyone could be convicted of murder as long as the slightest link can be found.

You are lying.

No_Limit_Nigga was proven guilty.
Vigilante justice is for morons.

Forum List

Back