9-Year-Old Girl Scout, Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

I'm not talking about the little punk in particular. I'm talking about black criminals in general.

But we are talking about Trayvon not every criminal ever and placing it on Trayvon....Thats the only way you can smear Trayvon is to put the actions of black criminals in general on him

You said I was talking about Trayvon.

You were wrong.

English. Not ebonics.

Oh you werent talking about Trayvon but in the post below you were responding to a accusation about Trayvon

Tools used to pry open windows and doors. You don't think Li'l Tray Tray was using tools to fix things do you?

He may have been breaking into lockers, and lots of kids do that in high school.

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

My daughter, or as Ravi refers to her, my "brown baby", is a girl scout. But she's already sold the shit out of her cookies, we're good to go until they set up at the stores later on.

Your English...not ebonics. Got caught making it up again

I'm not talking about the little punk in particular. I'm talking about black criminals in general.

But we are talking about Trayvon not every criminal ever and placing it on Trayvon....Thats the only way you can smear Trayvon is to put the actions of black criminals in general on him

You were wrong.

English. Not ebonics.

Oh you werent talking about Trayvon but in the post below you were responding to a accusation about Trayvon

Tools used to pry open windows and doors. You don't think Li'l Tray Tray was using tools to fix things do you?

He may have been breaking into lockers, and lots of kids do that in high school.

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

My daughter, or as Ravi refers to her, my "brown baby", is a girl scout. But she's already sold the shit out of her cookies, we're good to go until they set up at the stores later on.

You do realize that sentence is senseless, ungrammatical, and misspelled, right?

Obviously a normal, upstanding future attorney. Definitely NOT a thug, lol.

Obviously a normal, upstanding future attorney. Definitely NOT a thug, lol. Nice non-thug grille, too.

He was gonna be an astronaut.

No, his calling was as an ER surgeon. He CARED about people. He wanted to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Lemme guess...he was gonna be a brain surgeon and bashing Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk was training...

Good luck with that line of defense in court, lol. It won't work.

Good luck with getting "thug" out of breaking into a locker. :lol:

I use English. Not Ebonics. Thug has a definition, and vandals who have a bag of tools to break into anything, including lockers, certainly qualifies.

Though among the hierarchy of black criminality, I'm sure there are higher ranked thugs who consider such crimes laughable. But a thug has gotta start somewhere, yo!

If it's a violent crime like in the shooting of the girl scout or Michael Brown pushing the store clerk, they are thugs, but there are no "in between" thugs. :laugh:

Not according to the definition. Maybe the black criminal social network has a gradient I'm not aware of but as far as the rest of us go, the word means what it means.

If you're a criminal, vandal, thief, fighter...you're a thug.

You can't dance around the definition.

I didn't, you moron. You are.

Here's your definition..from the Tupac Ebonical Disshonary:

"As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster."

Urban Dictionary thug

A thug is a criminal. A thief, vandal, criminal.

It's really not that difficult.

Agreed!

Obviously a normal, upstanding future attorney. Definitely NOT a thug, lol. Nice non-thug grille, too.

Wait, did his grill commit a crime or are you back peddling from your own words once again. Maybe the Gill vandalized something

I was simply admiring that beautiful non-thuglike child in all his radiant glory and obvious potential to do good.

You were wrong.

English. Not ebonics.

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

You do realize that sentence is senseless, ungrammatical, and misspelled, right?

You trying to change the subject isnt working sweetheart.

You were talking about Trayvon and when someone caught you in your lie you tried to lie your way out.

You were wrong.

English. Not ebonics.

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

You were talking about Trayvon and when someone caught you in your lie you tried to lie your way out.

No, you were talking about Trayvon.

Now I'm talking about Trayvon too.

But at the time, I wasn't.

This is awfully complicated for you, I know. But then, we're using big words.

Agreed!

Wait, did his grill commit a crime or are you back peddling from your own words once again. Maybe the Gill vandalized something

I was simply admiring that beautiful non-thuglike child in all his radiant glory and obvious potential to do good.

Agreed!

I bet you were, if you were there your heb ass would've tried to take the gold out of his mouth

Good luck with getting "thug" out of breaking into a locker. :lol:

I use English. Not Ebonics. Thug has a definition, and vandals who have a bag of tools to break into anything, including lockers, certainly qualifies.

Though among the hierarchy of black criminality, I'm sure there are higher ranked thugs who consider such crimes laughable. But a thug has gotta start somewhere, yo!

If it's a violent crime like in the shooting of the girl scout or Michael Brown pushing the store clerk, they are thugs, but there are no "in between" thugs. :laugh:

Not according to the definition. Maybe the black criminal social network has a gradient I'm not aware of but as far as the rest of us go, the word means what it means.

"As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster."

Urban Dictionary thug

Using the Urban Dictionary when we are talking about proper definitions is totally smart. :laugh:

You were wrong.

English. Not ebonics.

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

No, you were talking about Trayvon.

Now I'm talking about Trayvon too.

But at the time, I wasn't.

This is awfully complicated for you, I know. But then, we're using big words.

I understand, when you quoted a post about Trayvon you got confused and didnt know it was about him until you did..then you talked about him after you didnt.

Got cha.

Peace

Urban Dictionary thug

Using the Urban Dictionary when we are talking about proper definitions is totally smart. :laugh:

Well you're rejecting the real definitions. I thought this would help.

Thug means teeth now until Dradlegirl decides it means something else
Thug means criminal.

Particularly thief, or violent criminal.

I keep saying that. But it doesn't seem to get through. Maybe there's a biological reason..is perhaps your skull thicker than that of the average person?

Except in Trayvon's case he scared a Hispanic man. Then jumped him, bashed his face in trying to kill him. I'd call that a crime.

I'll put Trayvons past up against GZ any day.

Wait, so Trayvon jumped the guy? How'd he do that when GZ was following him? You make it seem like it was the other way around lol.

Some creepy fuck follows him, he defends himself and GZ gets his ass beat and realizes he made a mistake. Then once he got scratched he thought he was going to die because he's used to beating women. Then shot Trayvon.

He had a boo boo on his head and swore he was going to die

Based on the witness testimony, of which people heard GZ screaming for help, and the physical evidence of his 'scratch', it certainly seemed plausible that after the two exchanged words, thug boy decided to clock GZ from behind. That isn't defending oneself. Even if Trayvon was pissed for being questioned by GZ, he had no right to attack him. As much as you lefties hate it, GZ a was within his rights to shot him at that point.

How can you clock someone from behind that is following you? Come one man, at this point you're just typing words that put together make no sense

He clocked him after they had a verbal confrontation. As GZ walked away, thug boy attacked him. Is it really that hard for you to understand?

According to your story telling..but GZ was the aggressor unless following someone and being told to stay in the car then disobeying that was being passive

Clearly just a scratch....

trayvon-martin-zimmerman-trial.si.jpg

thug
θʌɡ/
noun
noun: thug; plural noun: thugs; noun: Thug
  1. 1.
    a violent person, especially a criminal.
    "he was attacked by a gang of thugs"
trayvon-twitter-acct.jpg

Forum List

Back