9-Year-Old Girl Scout, Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

Tools used to pry open windows and doors. You don't think Li'l Tray Tray was using tools to fix things do you?

He may have been breaking into lockers, and lots of kids do that in high school.

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

My daughter, or as Ravi refers to her, my "brown baby", is a girl scout. But she's already sold the shit out of her cookies, we're good to go until they set up at the stores later on.

Follow the discussion. Yea, it's pathetic, but doesn't make him a thug and is what kids do.

It isn't what kids do, omg, and it is EXACTLY what makes him a thug. A thug is someone who breaks the law, who takes from other people, who destroys property.

Criminality is not *normal* kid behavior, or a rite of passage.

nobody broke into lockers...Quickhit said "maybe he was" and Kosher ran with the maybe like its a fact

I'm not talking about the little punk in particular. I'm talking about black criminals in general.

And there is every reason to believe criminal behavior in school will continue and progress.

There is a big difference between criminal behavior AT school which is not a rite of passage but just commonplace and criminal behavior while in school which could mean crime anywhere.

Good luck with that line of defense in court, lol. It won't work.

Good luck with getting "thug" out of breaking into a locker. :laugh:

And there is every reason to believe criminal behavior in school will continue and progress.

There is a big difference between criminal behavior AT school which is not a rite of passage but just commonplace and criminal behavior while in school which could mean crime anywhere.

Good luck with getting "thug" out of breaking into a locker. :lol:

I use English. Not Ebonics. Thug has a definition, and vandals who have a bag of tools to break into anything, including lockers, certainly qualifies.

Though among the hierarchy of black criminality, I'm sure there are higher ranked thugs who consider such crimes laughable. But a thug has gotta start somewhere, yo!

I use English. Not Ebonics. Thug has a definition, and vandals who have a bag of tools to break into anything, including lockers, certainly qualifies.

No. :laugh:

Didn`t GOP leader Rush tell us that it`s the union members that are thugs? It`s so hard to keep up. Would a black union member be a double thug?

I'm not talking about the little punk in particular. I'm talking about black criminals in general.

But we are talking about Trayvon not every criminal ever and placing it on Trayvon....Thats the only way you can smear Trayvon is to put the actions of black criminals in general on him

Didn`t GOP leader Rush tell us that it`s the union members that are thugs? It`s so hard to keep up. Would a black union member be a double thug?

A thug is a criminal. A thief, vandal, criminal.

It's really not that difficult.

My bad nevermind...I realize now you dont have an actual point and utilize lies to make a point until someone catches you lying...Then you say "in general"

Politics now. :laugh:

Though among the hierarchy of black criminality, I'm sure there are higher ranked thugs who consider such crimes laughable. But a thug has gotta start somewhere, yo!

If it's a violent crime like in the shooting of the girl scout or Michael Brown pushing the store clerk, they are thugs, but there are no "in between" thugs. :laugh:

But we are talking about Trayvon not every criminal ever and placing it on Trayvon....Thats the only way you can smear Trayvon is to put the actions of black criminals in general on him

You said I was talking about Trayvon.

You were wrong.

English. Not ebonics.

image.jpg

If it's a violent crime like in the shooting of the girl scout or Michael Brown pushing the store clerk, they are thugs, but there are no "in between" thugs. :laugh:

Not according to the definition. Maybe the black criminal social network has a gradient I'm not aware of but as far as the rest of us go, the word means what it means.

If you're a criminal, vandal, thief, fighter...you're a thug.

Not according to the definition. Maybe the black criminal social network has a gradient I'm not aware of but as far as the rest of us go, the word means what it means.

If you're a criminal, vandal, thief, fighter...you're a thug.

You can't dance around the definition.

Obviously a normal, upstanding future attorney. Definitely NOT a thug, lol.

Obviously a normal, upstanding future attorney. Definitely NOT a thug, lol. Nice non-thug grille, too.

He was gonna be an astronaut.

No, his calling was as an ER surgeon. He CARED about people. He wanted to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Forum List

Back