9-Year-Old Girl Scout, Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

The evidence is overwhelming. Trayvon Martin attempted to murder GZ. GZ shot in self-defense. Anyone who cannot clearly see that is extremely ignorant.

There was no murder or attempted murder by anyone. 99% of the population believes that way. Where does that put you? :laugh:

Self defense is justifiable homicide..

Which means the people who weighed the evidence for real (not from Lala lefty land) thought he was justified in killing Trayvon based on the likelihood that if he didn't, Trayvon might very well kill him. That means they believed Martin assaulted Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was JUSTIFIED in fearing for his life.
If an athlete is bashing your head on a concrete walkway, do you really think that is a threat to your life?

"athlete"...."bashing"...

I see what you're doing *wink*
It's called the truth.

Truth is a fact...what you are doing is narrating heavily on one side. For example

What would you do if you were a teenage kid and some middle aged man with multiple run ins with the police was stalking you while minding your business?

There was no murder or attempted murder by anyone. 99% of the population believes that way. Where does that put you? :laugh:

Which means the people who weighed the evidence for real (not from Lala lefty land) thought he was justified in killing Trayvon based on the likelihood that if he didn't, Trayvon might very well kill him. That means they believed Martin assaulted Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was JUSTIFIED in fearing for his life.
If an athlete is bashing your head on a concrete walkway, do you really think that is a threat to your life?

It's called the truth.

Truth is a fact...what you are doing is narrating heavily on one side. For example

What would you do if you were a teenage kid and some middle aged man with multiple run ins with the police was stalking you while minding your business?
Considering the circumstances, I kinda doubt that I would attempt to murder.

It's called the truth.

Of course not...you live in hypothetical land

It's called the truth.

Of course not...you live in hypothetical land
You are lying again.

Yes he is.

The truth of the matter is, blacks have become such a closed, "I am a victim" "I am entitled to special treatment" culture, that they don't even recognize what the truth is. They've bought into the lie that truth is relative, that they're always right, that it's okay for them to lie, behave criminally, and expect somebody else to pay not only their way in the first place..but any fines they might accrue along the way.

Public Education.

Forum List

Back