9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

Black Lives only Matter when it's a cop doing the shooting
No more or less than any life when someone is shot. Just as much as the lives of those elementary school children in Connecticut, just as much as the lives as those movie goers in Colorado......in other words, not much except for those near and dear.

really?

Blacks make as big a fuss over blacks killing blacks on the south side of Chicago, south central LA, Detroit, etc, as they do over a cop killing a black in the line of duty?

(Must be a filter on my tv blocking out those protests)
Told you about renting your T.V.s from Rent-a-Center. If you buy your TV straight out there are no filters on it besides the ones the media puts in place so you are not aware of how upset or not the Black community gets over Black on Black violence.

Found out you were right, black men dont' run.

They FLY

And I bet you could give him a run for his money

Thats racist. No way. I'm as slow as a white boy.

No more or less than any life when someone is shot. Just as much as the lives of those elementary school children in Connecticut, just as much as the lives as those movie goers in Colorado......in other words, not much except for those near and dear.

Come on bodecea, surely you want to jump in and help defend your black ally, Asclepias.

He thinks the shooter was a White Oath Keeper.

And he is not kidding.
My "black ally".....fascinating. Tell me more about what I think and who my "allies" are. You're a frickin' genius, knowing all that stuff.

You're a fairly standard lib, and you cannot get any of your agenda without the support of black votes.

YOu agree with Ascleieas that white racism is this huge problem that causes of lot of the negative outcomes for blacks.

You support the anti-white discrimination of Affirmative Action.

You blame George Zimmerman for killing Treyvon Martin.

For starters off the top of my head.

SO, you want to address the blatant racism that your allies have been spouting?
Do you really believe the bullshit you spout? Just wondering?

Do you really believe the bullshit you spout?

You should ask your self the same question.

But then, no one else believes your bullshit, why should you?
I did ask myself that question. My answer was that I never spout bullshit so the question had no merit. In Corrals case it has a lot of merit.

really?

Blacks make as big a fuss over blacks killing blacks on the south side of Chicago, south central LA, Detroit, etc, as they do over a cop killing a black in the line of duty?

Told you about renting your T.V.s from Rent-a-Center. If you buy your TV straight out there are no filters on it besides the ones the media puts in place so you are not aware of how upset or not the Black community gets over Black on Black violence.

They FLY

Bolt is a white boy?

Right, flower boy

Come on bodecea, surely you want to jump in and help defend your black ally, Asclepias.

And he is not kidding.
My "black ally".....fascinating. Tell me more about what I think and who my "allies" are. You're a frickin' genius, knowing all that stuff.

You're a fairly standard lib, and you cannot get any of your agenda without the support of black votes.

YOu agree with Ascleieas that white racism is this huge problem that causes of lot of the negative outcomes for blacks.

I did ask myself that question. My answer was that I never spout bullshit so the question had no merit. In Corrals case it has a lot of merit.

Every thing I've seen from you is bullshit.

And he is not kidding.

Leave him be. He's got a ton of issues not the least of which is low self-esteem because of his race. Try to get him to tell you some jungle bunny civilization stories. Those are pretty entertaining.

Every thing I've seen from you is bullshit.
Your opinion doesnt count. Only mine does.

Looked up your handle...

Asclepias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why did I know you'd be a posie?
I'm working on embedding myself in your consciousness. You will remember me long after I cease to post here. Thanks for letting me know I affected you enough to look up my handle.

No, because I wont' be able to see your future posts.
I'll still be in your head. You'll still be wondering what I posted. Dont think I havent noticed that you read every single one of my posts pretty much.

Last edited:

And he is not kidding.

You never wondered why white libs pretend that you aren't completely full of shit?

THey need you, that's why.

And he is not kidding.

Leave him be. He's got a ton of issues not the least of which is low self-esteem because of his race. Try to get him to tell you some jungle bunny civilization stories. Those are pretty entertaining.

When people start telling that type of nonsense, I feel embarrassed for them.

And he is not kidding.

You never wondered why white libs pretend that you aren't completely full of shit?

Thats not true. Why would you say white women need me?

And he is not kidding.

Pathetic.

And cowardly.

Pathetic.

And cowardly.
White boy logic. "white women are pathetic and cowardly if they like the chocolate." :laugh:

Pathetic.

And cowardly.
White boy logic. "white women are pathetic and cowardly if they like the chocolate." :laugh:

Pathetic that you need to play stupid in order to dodge my point.

And he is not kidding.

"A fairly standard lib".......ok. That certainly tells us something about you....that you are too lazy or too stupid to take people one at a time.

But for fun....tell me TEN things (I'll keep it simple for you...you can count on your fingers) a fairly standard lib believes or does.

Ready? Go.

really?

They FLY

Bolt is a white boy?

Right, flower boy

Why do you think Bolt is a white boy? Are you blind or just too stupid to understand my reply?

Pathetic.

And cowardly.

Pathetic that you need to play stupid in order to dodge my point.
A cave monkey could dodge your point. You simply dont have a point.

And he is not kidding.

"A fairly standard lib".......ok. That certainly tells us something about you....that you are too lazy or too stupid to take people one at a time.

But for fun....tell me TEN things (I'll keep it simple for you...you can count on your fingers) a fairly standard lib believes or does.

Ready? Go.

I already gave you a short list in the post you responded to.

We can start there if you want.

And BTW, you have demonstrated a common lib misconception.

The fact that I can generalize does not mean that I am lazy or stupid.

Generalization is part of normal though processes.

You do it too, you just tell yourself that you are above that, but you are not.

If you wanted to be perceived as an independently thinking individual, you shouldn't have a clown avatar.

And I note that you still have not addressed the blatant and overt racism coming from your side of the political divide, not that I expected you to.

Forum List

Back