9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

Little black girl gets killed and all this ni@@er can say is he's a "black god"

Typical ni@@er

I think your mask of "I care about blacks" is falling off when you do stuff like this. Sad story
He's standing on that poor girl's body to make his point right now.

And yes, it is a senseless tragedy....we have way too many of them in this world.
He has no point. One of the white oath keepers could have shot her. Its not like this would be the first time white men with guns killed innocent Black little girls.
I heard Elvis Presley did it. He's not dead you know.
More white boy cognitive dissonance. Go eat a banana. I heard the potassium helps with mental disorders.

You are ridiculing the idea that you can read someone's words to learn about their thoughts.

Incredible.

What next? Disputing counting as a way of figuring out amounts?

:dig:
No we are ridiculing the idea that you have the ability to read or listen intelligently enough to comprehend.

I understand.

It must be hard for you when you run into someone who calls you on your bullshit.

The shooter was almost certainly black, and insulting him, as he was the murderer of a child, was completely called for.
I doubt you understand much. White boys such as yourself are pretty much a joke and plaything for me. You need a couple of decades of intense instruction before you could call me on anything even a phone.

The shooter was almost certainly a white boy. We know because they have done it before.

A good self image is healthy.

The further removed from reality it becomes though, the harder it is to maintain.

Yours seems very grandiose and quite brittle.

Try to be less crazy.
I suggest you stay close to the reality you lack the ability to read and comprehend. Confidence always frightens you insecure white boys. Thats why you think Black men are grandiose.

Interesting. I have run into this before.

I insult a black individual and they take it to be some type of slight against their race.

I find YOU personally to be grandiose Asclepias. I said nothing of "Black Men".

You are the one that keeps seeing everything in terms of race.

I judged you by the content of your character.

Don't you hate when that happens?

Black Lives only Matter when it's a cop doing the shooting
No more or less than any life when someone is shot. Just as much as the lives of those elementary school children in Connecticut, just as much as the lives as those movie goers in Colorado......in other words, not much except for those near and dear.

Come on bodecea, surely you want to jump in and help defend your black ally, Asclepias.

He thinks the shooter was a White Oath Keeper.

And he is not kidding.

No we are ridiculing the idea that you have the ability to read or listen intelligently enough to comprehend.

I understand.

It must be hard for you when you run into someone who calls you on your bullshit.

The shooter was almost certainly black, and insulting him, as he was the murderer of a child, was completely called for.
I doubt you understand much. White boys such as yourself are pretty much a joke and plaything for me. You need a couple of decades of intense instruction before you could call me on anything even a phone.

The shooter was almost certainly a white boy. We know because they have done it before.

The further removed from reality it becomes though, the harder it is to maintain.

Try to be less crazy.
I suggest you stay close to the reality you lack the ability to read and comprehend. Confidence always frightens you insecure white boys. Thats why you think Black men are grandiose.

I insult a black individual and they take it to be some type of slight against their race.

I'm a Black man. You find me grandiose because of the confidence and superior intellect. It destroys your preconceived notions of what it means to be Black. There are some that are so shook up that they claim I'm not Black. You white boys are funny and a interesting study. Thats why I keep posting here. I am learning all of your insecurities.

No more or less than any life when someone is shot. Just as much as the lives of those elementary school children in Connecticut, just as much as the lives as those movie goers in Colorado......in other words, not much except for those near and dear.

Come on bodecea, surely you want to jump in and help defend your black ally, Asclepias.

And he is not kidding.
I dont need to be defended. I'm Black. Thats a typical white boy response to fear. I can handle myself especially against a white boy such as yourself.

I understand.

Try to be less crazy.

I'm a Black man. You find me grandiose because of the confidence and superior intellect. It destroys your preconceived notions of what it means to be Black. There are some that are so shook up that they claim I'm not Black. You white boys are funny and a interesting study. Thats why I keep posting here. I am learning all of your insecurities.

Your constant statements about how great you are or how smart you are sound like the mantra that a deeply insecure man might tell himself over and over again.

NOt what a truly confident or superior intellect would do.

Hell, I know people who's accomplishments are undeniable and major. They do not talk about themselves the way you do.

They do not need to put other people down to puff themselves up.

And he is not kidding.
I dont need to be defended. I'm Black. Thats a typical white boy response to fear. I can handle myself especially against a white boy such as yourself.

LOL! You are beyond defending. My call out to bodecea was to draw attention to those who she is allied with to make her feel bad about being allied with the likes of you.

Try to be less crazy.

Your constant statements about how great you are or how smart you are sound like the mantra that a deeply insecure man might tell himself over and over again.

Hell, I know people who's accomplishments are undeniable and major. They do not talk about themselves the way you do.

Typically when one is discussing things you make statements. Dont get intimidated. Its not a good look.

You wouldnt know what a truly confident or superior intellect would do. You have no frame of reference being a white male and dumb

And he is not kidding.

LOL! You are beyond defending. My call out to bodecea was to draw attention to those who she is allied with to make her feel bad about being allied with the likes of you.
Of course I am beyond defending. I'm beyond a lot of things you think are important. Thats what happens when you possess the upper hand in an exchange. Silly opinions such as yours only serve to remind me of my superiority over white boys such as yourself.

Try to be less crazy.

Typically when one is discussing things you make statements. Dont get intimidated. Its not a good look.

You wouldnt know what a truly confident or superior intellect would do. You have no frame of reference being a white male and dumb

Wow. That was really pathetic.

YOu pretended that my point was that you "made statements", and ignored the point about the CONTENT of your statements.

I take it that you are afraid to try to defend your behavior.

Wow. That was really pathetic.

YOu pretended that my point was that you "made statements", and ignored the point about the CONTENT of your statements.

I take it that you are afraid to try to defend your behavior.
I agree you are pathetic. I also think you are confused and insecure. I didnt pretend anything regarding your point. I ignored your point and made my point. You can take whatever you wish. Its not like you count for anything other than a toy.

The father made a plea to find out which of his crack dealers did this.

really?

Blacks make as big a fuss over blacks killing blacks on the south side of Chicago, south central LA, Detroit, etc, as they do over a cop killing a black in the line of duty?

(Must be a filter on my tv blocking out those protests)

And he is not kidding.
My "black ally".....fascinating. Tell me more about what I think and who my "allies" are. You're a frickin' genius, knowing all that stuff.

And he is not kidding.
My "black ally".....fascinating. Tell me more about what I think and who my "allies" are. You're a frickin' genius, knowing all that stuff.

You're a fairly standard lib, and you cannot get any of your agenda without the support of black votes.

YOu agree with Ascleieas that white racism is this huge problem that causes of lot of the negative outcomes for blacks.

You support the anti-white discrimination of Affirmative Action.

You blame George Zimmerman for killing Treyvon Martin.

For starters off the top of my head.

SO, you want to address the blatant racism that your allies have been spouting?

really?

Blacks make as big a fuss over blacks killing blacks on the south side of Chicago, south central LA, Detroit, etc, as they do over a cop killing a black in the line of duty?

Told you about renting your T.V.s from Rent-a-Center. If you buy your TV straight out there are no filters on it besides the ones the media puts in place so you are not aware of how upset or not the Black community gets over Black on Black violence.

And he is not kidding.

You're a fairly standard lib, and you cannot get any of your agenda without the support of black votes.

YOu agree with Ascleieas that white racism is this huge problem that causes of lot of the negative outcomes for blacks.

Do you really believe the bullshit you spout? Just wondering?

really?

Told you about renting your T.V.s from Rent-a-Center. If you buy your TV straight out there are no filters on it besides the ones the media puts in place so you are not aware of how upset or not the Black community gets over Black on Black violence.

Found out you were right, black men dont' run.

They FLY

And I bet you could give him a run for his money

And he is not kidding.

Do you really believe the bullshit you spout? Just wondering?

Do you really believe the bullshit you spout?

You should ask your self the same question.

But then, no one else believes your bullshit, why should you?

Forum List

Back