9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

I'm Black not white.

Of course. That is why your actions are so powerful a mockery of MLK's dream.
Youre a white boy. You have no idea what MLK's dream was. Me and MLK saw alot of things the same way.

I can read what he said. If he was telling the truth about what he wanted, I then know what he wanted.

It was not a complex or difficult to understand dream.

If MLK was as he tried to present himself, he would find you an abomination.
I doubt you can read what he said. Of course he was telling the truth. Your failure to understand what he wrote is the fault of the school system you attended. I bet you think MLK was against affrimative action.

I doubt that he wanted murderers of black children to get a pass because you wanted to pretend the killers were white.
I guess you arent totally stupid. I told you he and I agreed on most things. Me pretending the killers were not white is like pretending you havent caught lice.

They loved MLK....to death

MLK-liat-poster.jpg

Now white people are trying to tell us they understand what MLK meant and blacks are disappointing the former target of their hatred

Loved him?

No, I am just pointing out that you are failing to live to his stated intentions.

They loved MLK....to death

MLK-liat-poster.jpg

Now white people are trying to tell us they understand what MLK meant and blacks are disappointing the former target of their hatred

Loved him?

No, I am just pointing out that you are failing to live to his stated intentions.
We're just pointing out white boys such as yourself lack the ability to understand what those stated intentions entailed.

Youre a white boy. You have no idea what MLK's dream was. Me and MLK saw alot of things the same way.

I can read what he said. If he was telling the truth about what he wanted, I then know what he wanted.

I doubt you can read what he said. Of course he was telling the truth. Your failure to understand what he wrote is the fault of the school system you attended. I bet you think MLK was against affrimative action.

I doubt that he wanted murderers of black children to get a pass because you wanted to pretend the killers were white.
I guess you arent totally stupid. I told you he and I agreed on most things. Me pretending the killers were not white is like pretending you havent caught lice.

I guess you are totally stupid, in that you lack the brain power to see the difference between the numbers.

Or you are just completely dishonest.

I guess you are totally stupid, in that you lack the brain power to see the difference between the numbers.

Or you are just completely dishonest.
I cant count all the lice you had in your hair. It would take too long. I'm being honest.

They judge people based on the color of their skin, not the content of their character.
You have nothing but the character of a feral chimp.

Insulting me does not change the fact that you and yours have made a mockery of MLK's dream.
I'm Black not white.

We know he got his degree by plagiarism and fraud...we know he was a fake "preacher"and a philanderer who consorted with and beat prostitutes...hell his name wasn't even "martin luther" king.
his whole essence was fake and fraudulent.

You have nothing but the character of a feral chimp.

Insulting me does not change the fact that you and yours have made a mockery of MLK's dream.
I'm Black not white.

We know he got his degree by plagiarism and fraud...we know he was a fake "preacher"and a philanderer who consorted with and beat prostitutes...hell his name wasn't even "martin luther" king.
his whole essence was fake and fraudulent.
Of course his name was MLK. He was a Jr. Are you a retard?

My name is Correll and I know what MLK would've liked and disliked. He speaks through me!

You are ridiculing the idea that you can read someone's words to learn about their thoughts.

Incredible.

What next? Disputing counting as a way of figuring out amounts?

:dig:

Little black girl gets killed and all this ni@@er can say is he's a "black god"

Typical ni@@er

I think your mask of "I care about blacks" is falling off when you do stuff like this. Sad story
He's standing on that poor girl's body to make his point right now.

And yes, it is a senseless tragedy....we have way too many of them in this world.

My name is Correll and I know what MLK would've liked and disliked. He speaks through me!

You are ridiculing the idea that you can read someone's words to learn about their thoughts.

Incredible.

No we are ridiculing the idea that you have the ability to read or listen intelligently enough to comprehend.

Typical ni@@er

I think your mask of "I care about blacks" is falling off when you do stuff like this. Sad story

And yes, it is a senseless tragedy....we have way too many of them in this world.
He has no point. One of the white oath keepers could have shot her. Its not like this would be the first time white men with guns killed innocent Black little girls.

Incredible.

No we are ridiculing the idea that you have the ability to read or listen intelligently enough to comprehend.

I understand.

It must be hard for you when you run into someone who calls you on your bullshit.

The shooter was almost certainly black, and insulting him, as he was the murderer of a child, was completely called for.

Typical ni@@er

He has no point. One of the white oath keepers could have shot her. Its not like this would be the first time white men with guns killed innocent Black little girls.

Yeah, bodecea, what do you think of Asclep's theory that the shooter was white?

Incredible.

I understand.

It must be hard for you when you run into someone who calls you on your bullshit.

The shooter was almost certainly black, and insulting him, as he was the murderer of a child, was completely called for.
I doubt you understand much. White boys such as yourself are pretty much a joke and plaything for me. You need a couple of decades of intense instruction before you could call me on anything even a phone.

The shooter was almost certainly a white boy. We know because they have done it before.

Typical ni@@er

I heard Elvis Presley did it. He's not dead you know.

Incredible.

I understand.

I doubt you understand much. White boys such as yourself are pretty much a joke and plaything for me. You need a couple of decades of intense instruction before you could call me on anything even a phone.

The shooter was almost certainly a white boy. We know because they have done it before.

A good self image is healthy.

The further removed from reality it becomes though, the harder it is to maintain.

Yours seems very grandiose and quite brittle.

Try to be less crazy.

Typical ni@@er

I heard Elvis Presley did it. He's not dead you know.

Asclepieas would just lump him in with all other whites, the whole dead/not dead issue being less important than skin color.

To him.

Incredible.

I understand.

A good self image is healthy.

The further removed from reality it becomes though, the harder it is to maintain.

Yours seems very grandiose and quite brittle.

Try to be less crazy.
I suggest you stay close to the reality you lack the ability to read and comprehend. Confidence always frightens you insecure white boys. Thats why you think Black men are grandiose.

Forum List

Back