9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

Oh look, the fox says foxes aren't fucked up...the chickens are. Ain't that brave of the fox? Takes a real strong person to see the faults in....others.
White boys need to focus on Blacks even as their culture crumbles before their eyes yet once again.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Tank insulted the murderer, and you two rushed forward to defend him.

You morons wonder why people identify black criminals with the black community.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

As you are doing right now.
Of course Tank insulted the murderer and an entire group of people. He assumed the killer was Black and got pissed when I said the killer was white. Since they havent caught the killer why is he saying it was a Black person? Your monkey ass isnt intelligent enough to advance your argument when practically anyone reading the thread can see his entire motivation is to further talk negatively about the Black community. Matter of fact you are both racist monkeys of the same kind. Someone just spent more time training you to type.

Nope. He insulted the murderer.

Stats shows that killer was likely black.

Your racism is well established. You do not need to support it further.

You and closecaptioned are the ones who are identifying yourselves and the black community with black criminals.
I already said he insulted the murderer you dumb monkey. He also insulted Black people by assuming the killer was Black instead of one of the white boys roaming the street with guns.

b7z8k6.jpg

Oh look, the fox says foxes aren't fucked up...the chickens are. Ain't that brave of the fox? Takes a real strong person to see the faults in....others.
White boys need to focus on Blacks even as their culture crumbles before their eyes yet once again.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

Of course Tank insulted the murderer and an entire group of people. He assumed the killer was Black and got pissed when I said the killer was white. Since they havent caught the killer why is he saying it was a Black person? Your monkey ass isnt intelligent enough to advance your argument when practically anyone reading the thread can see his entire motivation is to further talk negatively about the Black community. Matter of fact you are both racist monkeys of the same kind. Someone just spent more time training you to type.

You and closecaptioned are the ones who are identifying yourselves and the black community with black criminals.
I already said he insulted the murderer you dumb monkey. He also insulted Black people by assuming the killer was Black instead of one of the white boys roaming the street with guns.

It is not an insult to anyone to assume the killer was black.

As anyone with half a brain and any knowledge of relative numbers of black on black vs white on black murder rates would know.

If the truth is that painful to you, then maybe you should be spending more time addressing that, instead of defending murderers.

Moronic racist nonsense.

As anyone with half a brain and any knowledge of relative numbers of black on black vs white on black murder rates would know.

If the truth is that painful to you, then maybe you should be spending more time addressing that, instead of defending murderers.
Of course its an insult. Its like me assuming you have hair lice since white people catch lice all the time.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Of course its an insult. Its like me assuming you have hair lice since white people catch lice all the time.

According to the FBI, there were 2,245 black on black murders in 2013 compared to 189 white on black, and the second number includes hispanics.

If the ration of whites that had lice was equally lop sided, then no it would not be an insult to assume that a random white guy had lice.

What is that, approximately 22 to 1? And THEN you want to subtract out the Hispanics so probably more like 35 to 1.

ANd you want to assume the killer was white?

:haha:

b7z8k6.jpg

Perhaps you should review your posts before you post again, so as to avoid looking any more the fool.
I am not surprised. They defended thugs like Martin and Brown.

LOL....Thats it, when you have nothing accuse someone of something severely stupid and try to make them defend it. You're learning to do the Correll really nicely

b7z8k6.jpg

Perhaps you should review your posts before you post again, so as to avoid looking any more the fool.

LOL....Thats it, when you have nothing accuse someone of something severely stupid and try to make them defend it. You're learning to do the Correll really nicely

Do you deny that you have defended Treyvon Martin?

My bad, I replied to Correll and I dont quote that guy, he's a liar and an asshole who accuses others of doing something then demands they apologize for it

b7z8k6.jpg

Defending Martin and Brown was indeed severely stupid and that is exactly what I said you did. You did, so it doesn't surprise anyone that you're defending the thug that killed the little girl.

According to the FBI, there were 2,245 black on black murders in 2013 compared to 189 white on black, and the second number includes hispanics.

If the ration of whites that had lice was equally lop sided, then no it would not be an insult to assume that a random white guy had lice.

What is that, approximately 22 to 1? And THEN you want to subtract out the Hispanics so probably more like 35 to 1.

It is lopsided. White people catch lice way more often than Blacks. Its practically unheard of among Blacks unless they catch it from a white person.

Can Black People Get Lice? | Head Lice Center

"According to a study conducted in 1985, only 0.3 percent of African American kids in schools get head lice, compared to 10.4 percent of white kids. This study has been done again and the results were very similar."

It is lopsided. White people catch lice way more often than Blacks. Its practically unheard of among Blacks unless they catch it from a white person.

"According to a study conducted in 1985, only 0.3 percent of African American kids in schools get head lice, compared to 10.4 percent of white kids. This study has been done again and the results were very similar."
WTF does that have to do with some thug killing a little black girl. Black lice matter?

WTF does that have to do with some thug killing a little black girl. Black lice matter?
Dont get mad monkey. Follow the conversation and you wont be so confused.

Don't be an asslips Asslips. You found some obscure fact and led a conversation about some thug, most likely related to you, who kills a little black girl in her mother's bedroom.

The thug, like you, are low lives.

Fuck black lice matter. Here's something that should concern you far more than lice:

African American Males
African American men accounted for 42% of HIV cases diagnosed among men in 2011. A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact while 19% contracted HIV through heterosexual exposure.

Don't be an asslips Asslips. You found some obscure fact and led a conversation about some thug, most likely related to you, who kills a little black girl in her mother's bedroom.

Fuck black lice matter. Here's something that should concern you far more than lice:

African American Males
African American men accounted for 42% of HIV cases diagnosed among men in 2011. A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact while 19% contracted HIV through heterosexual exposure.
Dont be a monkey Meathead. Learn how to follow the conversation. Assuming a Black person killed this child is like assuming you have lice.

African American Males

africa's largest import to the u.s.

aids...

....and prior to 1865, obsolete farm equipment.

b7z8k6.jpg

Defending Martin and Brown was indeed severely stupid and that is exactly what I said you did. You did, so it doesn't surprise anyone that you're defending the thug that killed the little girl.

They judge people based on the color of their skin, not the content of their character.

10% is a one in ten chance of guessing right.

THat is not in the same realm of almost certainty that you have with 35 to 1 odds.

It was no insult to anyone to assume the shooter is black.

It is just a realistic understanding of the situation.

Or, "Keeping it real" to use some urban lingo.

Is that still a thing?

Forum List

Back