9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

Blacks blowing away other blacks is somehow not the problem even through over 90% of all black are killed this way.

May this girl rest in peace...She doesn't matter to her community.

90%? You just pull numbers out your ass. What a dip.
I think he means that 90% of murdered blacks, are murdered by black people.

Yep,,,Papageorgio doesn't have any numbers so he insults people as that is the level of his ability to debate.
lol

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

over 90% black on black. Must be nice to insult like a 4th grader on the play grade. lol

Blacks blowing away other blacks is somehow not the problem even through over 90% of all black are killed this way.

If whites werent running drugs into Black communities and denying jobs The figure would be lower or non existent. What is the excuse for whites that murder each other?

Yep,,,Papageorgio doesn't have any numbers so he insults people as that is the level of his ability to debate.
lol

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

over 90% black on black. Must be nice to insult like a 4th grader on the play grade. lol
Your link goes nowhere.

Little black girl gets killed and all this ni@@er can say is he's a "black god"

Typical ni@@er

I think your mask of "I care about blacks" is falling off when you do stuff like this. Sad story

He is angry.

That is more convincing that your defensiveness.
He is angry because he is white and thinks AA is holding him back. Well that and his hair lice is acting up again.

No, he was clearly angry that a 9 year old child was killed while in her home.

You are joking about it.

You denial of the problem is causing you to deny the suffering of your people.

Typical ni@@er

I think your mask of "I care about blacks" is falling off when you do stuff like this. Sad story

He is angry.

He is angry because he is white and thinks AA is holding him back. Well that and his hair lice is acting up again.

He's so angry at a black kid dying that he calls everyone the N word to show how much he cares.

correll the lying prick strikes again

Typical ni@@er

He is angry.

You are joking about it.

He called the 9 year old a ni@@er. Whatever that means it doesnt sound good. You however must be a fool if you think he is mad a Black child died. He hates Black people because they intimidate him.

A kid doing homework openly is making itself a target in a land where ignorance is King.
Don't they call those kids uncle toms?
Why would anyone call them an uncle tom? Do they talk badly about Black people so white people will pat them on the head? If not they call them students and future valedictorians. Do you hear anyone in this crowd calling the speaker an uncle tom?

Last edited:

Typical ni@@er

He is angry.

He's so angry at a black kid dying that he calls everyone the N word to show how much he cares.

He did not call "everyone" a "n**ger".

REad it again and consider who he did call names, who he IS angry with.

Asshole.

Morehouse Freshman Class Hits 10-year High

081415_Morehouse_College-300x200.jpg

Typical ni@@er

He is angry.

You are joking about it.

He called the 9 year old a ni@@er. Whatever that means it doesnt sound good. You however must be a fool if you think he is mad a Black child died. He hates Black people because they intimidate him.
You use racial slurs more than anyone, hypocrite.

Typical ni@@er

He is angry.

He did not call "everyone" a "n**ger".

REad it again and consider who he did call names, who he IS angry with.

Asshole.
Sorry white boy. Your fellow cave monkey hates Black people.

Newly released dashcam footage shows Sandra Bland's arrest before she was found dead in jail | Page 5 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Blacks are a lawless people

He is angry.

You are joking about it.

So what cave monkey. What are you going to do about it and what does that have to do with my point?

He is angry.

You are joking about it.

So what cave monkey. What are you going to do about it and what does that have to do with my point?
It means that we dont care about your thoughts on it because you are the biggest contributor of racial slurs on this forum. You arent a good judge of what people should or shouldnt be saying.

Why would anyone call them an uncle tom? Do they talk badly about Black people so white people will pat them on the head? If not they call them students and future valedictorians. Do you hear anyone in this crowd calling the speaker an uncle tom?

We didnt hear a bunch of N bombs either, but that doesnt mean it isnt being said in your community.

You are joking about it.

It means that we dont care about your thoughts on it because you are the biggest contributor of racial slurs on this forum. You arent a good judge of what people should or shouldnt be saying.
Of course you care. Thats why you always reply to my posts. No one is a good judge of what people should or shouldnt say. Where did I say he shouldnt say what he said? Are you really that retarded or is the simain half of your brain taking over?

Forum List

Back