9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

b7z8k6.jpg

Perhaps you should review your posts before you post again, so as to avoid looking any more the fool.
I am not surprised. They defended thugs like Martin and Brown.

LOL....Thats it, when you have nothing accuse someone of something severely stupid and try to make them defend it. You're learning to do the Correll really nicely
Defending Martin and Brown was indeed severely stupid and that is exactly what I said you did. You did, so it doesn't surprise anyone that you're defending the thug that killed the little girl.

They judge people based on the color of their skin, not the content of their character.
You have nothing but the character of a feral chimp.

I already said he insulted the murderer you dumb monkey. He also insulted Black people by assuming the killer was Black instead of one of the white boys roaming the street with guns.

It is not an insult to anyone to assume the killer was black.

As anyone with half a brain and any knowledge of relative numbers of black on black vs white on black murder rates would know.

If the truth is that painful to you, then maybe you should be spending more time addressing that, instead of defending murderers.
Of course its an insult. Its like me assuming you have hair lice since white people catch lice all the time.

According to the FBI, there were 2,245 black on black murders in 2013 compared to 189 white on black, and the second number includes hispanics.

If the ration of whites that had lice was equally lop sided, then no it would not be an insult to assume that a random white guy had lice.

What is that, approximately 22 to 1? And THEN you want to subtract out the Hispanics so probably more like 35 to 1.

ANd you want to assume the killer was white?

:haha:
It is lopsided. White people catch lice way more often than Blacks. Its practically unheard of among Blacks unless they catch it from a white person.

Can Black People Get Lice? | Head Lice Center

"According to a study conducted in 1985, only 0.3 percent of African American kids in schools get head lice, compared to 10.4 percent of white kids. This study has been done again and the results were very similar."

10% is a one in ten chance of guessing right.

THat is not in the same realm of almost certainty that you have with 35 to 1 odds.

It was no insult to anyone to assume the shooter is black.

It is just a realistic understanding of the situation.

Or, "Keeping it real" to use some urban lingo.

Is that still a thing?
Yes. I'm keeping it real by telling you that assuming the shooter is Black is the same as assuming you have lice.

Perhaps you should review your posts before you post again, so as to avoid looking any more the fool.

LOL....Thats it, when you have nothing accuse someone of something severely stupid and try to make them defend it. You're learning to do the Correll really nicely
Defending Martin and Brown was indeed severely stupid and that is exactly what I said you did. You did, so it doesn't surprise anyone that you're defending the thug that killed the little girl.

They judge people based on the color of their skin, not the content of their character.

Insulting me does not change the fact that you and yours have made a mockery of MLK's dream.

It is not an insult to anyone to assume the killer was black.

As anyone with half a brain and any knowledge of relative numbers of black on black vs white on black murder rates would know.

If the truth is that painful to you, then maybe you should be spending more time addressing that, instead of defending murderers.
Of course its an insult. Its like me assuming you have hair lice since white people catch lice all the time.

According to the FBI, there were 2,245 black on black murders in 2013 compared to 189 white on black, and the second number includes hispanics.

If the ration of whites that had lice was equally lop sided, then no it would not be an insult to assume that a random white guy had lice.

What is that, approximately 22 to 1? And THEN you want to subtract out the Hispanics so probably more like 35 to 1.

ANd you want to assume the killer was white?

:haha:
It is lopsided. White people catch lice way more often than Blacks. Its practically unheard of among Blacks unless they catch it from a white person.

Can Black People Get Lice? | Head Lice Center

"According to a study conducted in 1985, only 0.3 percent of African American kids in schools get head lice, compared to 10.4 percent of white kids. This study has been done again and the results were very similar."

10% is a one in ten chance of guessing right.

THat is not in the same realm of almost certainty that you have with 35 to 1 odds.

It was no insult to anyone to assume the shooter is black.

It is just a realistic understanding of the situation.

Or, "Keeping it real" to use some urban lingo.

Is that still a thing?
Yes. I'm keeping it real by telling you that assuming the shooter is Black is the same as assuming you have lice.

The only way you can honestly believe that is if

you are unable to understand the difference between a one in ten chance of being right vs a one in 35 chance of being wrong.

You are displacing your anger from the black men who are killing your children to the white men who are pointing it out to you.

I might hurt your feelings.

The dysfunction of the black community might kill you or your family.

Tank insulted the murderer, and you two rushed forward to defend him.

b7z8k6.jpg

We're talking about this case...Focus Correll Jr. Focus

And when Tank insulted the murderer, you rushed forward to defend him.

Insulting me does not change the fact that you and yours have made a mockery of MLK's dream.
I'm Black not white.

I only rushed forward and pointed out the killer was probably a white oath keeper.

I'm Black not white.

Of course. That is why your actions are so powerful a mockery of MLK's dream.

I didnt say anything about the guy but you know, once Correll starts firing his blame gun its impossible to stop it....or to make sense of it

I'm Black not white.

Youre a white boy. You have no idea what MLK's dream was. Me and MLK saw alot of things the same way.

I only rushed forward and pointed out the killer was probably a white oath keeper.

Yep. You ignored the topic of a black child being murdered to pursue, to crack jokes ridiculing whites, in order to attack the man who insulted the murderer.

Yep. You ignored the topic of a black child being murdered to pursue, to crack jokes ridiculing whites, in order to attack the man who insulted the murderer.
It wasnt a joke. What made you think it was? Did I LOL or use an emoticon?

I'm Black not white.

Youre a white boy. You have no idea what MLK's dream was. Me and MLK saw alot of things the same way.

I can read what he said. If he was telling the truth about what he wanted, I then know what he wanted.

It was not a complex or difficult to understand dream.

If MLK was as he tried to present himself, he would find you an abomination.

I'm Black not white.

I can read what he said. If he was telling the truth about what he wanted, I then know what he wanted.

I doubt you can read what he said. Of course he was telling the truth. Your failure to understand what he wrote is the fault of the school system you attended. I bet you think MLK was against affrimative action.

I'm Black not white.

I doubt you can read what he said. Of course he was telling the truth. Your failure to understand what he wrote is the fault of the school system you attended. I bet you think MLK was against affrimative action.

I doubt that he wanted murderers of black children to get a pass because you wanted to pretend the killers were white.

Forum List

Back