9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

Good example of the media not carrying stories about minorities. White girl goes missing and there are all kinds of alerts and shit. 24 hour news coverage. Its called white girl missing syndrome. Let a Black girl go missing and you wont hear a peep.

Why do we seldom hear about missing black children?

"According to the Federal Bureau of Investigations, minority children make up 65 percent of all non-family abductions. African-American children make up 42 percent. However, a search for children missing in Colorado on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website showed no black children reported as missing. Does this mean no African-American children have been abducted in Colorado? A search for black children missing in Colorado on the website of the Black and Missing Foundation, Inc., also yielded no results."
Maybe because there are so many, by so many baby daddies, nobody knows (or cares) whose is whose, and when one comes up missing, nobody notices (or cares) so no report is ever filed.

Local news covers these types of stories in detail, but one has to recognize in America thirty to ??? die daily from guns. Imagine if the news covered all each day. USA Today's front page could have them listed, sorta like War statistics. And then just like watching the stock market the talking heads could review the daily count. Wouldn't that be interesting? Other nations that have only a few deaths by guns a year could offer suggestions and politicians could offer fixes too. Whaddaya think? 87 Gun Deaths a Day: Why the Colorado Shooting is Tragically Unsurprising

'Fuck You, Guns' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."

It's a Black Neighbourhood Watch killing black kids who try to learn.

De'Eris Brown, killer of children studying to get ahead.

150827-deeris-marquan-brown-mug-716p_8393013843283e18788296592b4c8980.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Looks like a clock is correct twice a day. The scum was Black. I hope they hang him up by his nuts.

A working clock keeps good time all day.

And I agree, he is scum and the Death Penalty would be just fine with me.

Looks like a clock is correct twice a day. The scum was Black. I hope they hang him up by his nuts.

That's something I would agree with too. But he's facing murder II, so it's not going to happen by the state. Maybe some of Asc's boyfriends in prison could help out.

The OP is by no means a "working clock". If you think he is then that illuminates some things I thought about you but was never sure of.

The OP is by no means a "working clock". If you think he is then that illuminates some things I thought about you but was never sure of.

He was completely right to assume the shooter was black.

He was aware of the odds, and made a well educated guess, and he was completely right.

It is a very unpleasant truth. Probably why he was so angry.

He was aware of the odds, and made a well educated guess, and he was completely right.

In your world he was right to assume. Youre from the same pile of steaming monkey shit he is.

Last edited:

In your world he was right. Youre from the same pile of steaming monkey shit he is.

"My world"?

THis is not subjective. The shooter was black just like Tank called it.

In your world he was right. Youre from the same pile of steaming monkey shit he is.

"My world"?

Like Tank assumed. Yes your world. The wild kingdom of monkeys.

That the murderer was black was a no-brainer. Almost all blacks who are murdered are murdered by blacks. And then they tell us that black lives matter.
I agree you lack a brain. Thats true Blacks are mostly murdered by Blacks. What does Black lives matter have to do with Black on Black crime?

"My world"?

And our assumption was correct, and yours was wrong.

This is not a subjective judgement or opinion anymore. THe shooter has been found and found to be black.

"My world"?

This is not a subjective judgement or opinion anymore. THe shooter has been found and found to be black.
Like I said, a broken clock is right twice a day. Dont get happy Tank was right. You both are still illiterate monkeys.

"My world"?

Like I said, a broken clock is right twice a day. Dont get happy Tank was right. You both are still illiterate monkeys.

There is nothing broken about understanding the odds.

We did, you did not.

Forum List

Back