91 Million Armed American Civilians Makes Me Feel Damned Good

More lies? You can't play it straight even if you wanted to, can you?

We tried to put terrorists on the NO-Fly list on a No-buy list...

and who stopped that? The gun nuts.

So let me get this straight, just so I can understand Gun Nut logic.

A guy the government is so worried about that they won't let him fly on a plane even after he's gone through a strip search and a scanner should STILL be allowed to walk into a gun store and buy an AR-15 and a 100 round clip.

That's just as crazy as someone who thinks he's the Joker being able to walk into a gun store and buy an AR-15 and a 100 round clip.

The No-Fly list has people on it that only have a similar name. The No-Fly list requires no evidence, no ability to defend yourself, and covers anyone with a name sufficiently similar. In fact, even if you prove you are not the person that was meant to be on the No-Fly list, you still cannot fly. So no, the No-Fly list is not worth its salt.

And, as I have asked over and over, did he claim to be The Joker in the gun store? Did is display signs of obvious psychosis in front of the clerk? Or did he seem reasonable and normal? Unless you can show any evidence that there was behavior that showed he was crazy, this line of argument is worthless. But his therapist knew he was nuts. And the therapist is required by law to report such insanity.

So between the clerk and the medical professional, one knew he was crazy and broke the law. The other had no way of knowing and broke no laws. And the latter is who you want held responsible.

The No-Fly list has people on it that only have a similar name. The No-Fly list requires no evidence, no ability to defend yourself, and covers anyone with a name sufficiently similar. In fact, even if you prove you are not the person that was meant to be on the No-Fly list, you still cannot fly. So no, the No-Fly list is not worth its salt.

And how many hijackings have we had since it was put into place? Oh, that's right... ZERO!!!!

And, as I have asked over and over, did he claim to be The Joker in the gun store? Did is display signs of obvious psychosis in front of the clerk? Or did he seem reasonable and normal? Unless you can show any evidence that there was behavior that showed he was crazy, this line of argument is worthless. But his therapist knew he was nuts. And the therapist is required by law to report such insanity.

His therapist didn't give him a machine gun and a 100 round clip. The gun store did that.

Yes I am. But that is not what the 2nd says. It does not say "the right of the militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". It is a right of the people.

The people collectively, not a person individually. If it was so clear, why didn't anyone see it that way until 2008?

If I legally own one gun or one thousand it's none of your business and does not affect you

Until that day you flip out and go on a shooting spree, yeah.

Guns are no more dangerous than thousands of other tool in existence today

Uh, they are specifically designed to KILL people. They really have no other function. So, um, yeah, that makes them more dangerous.

Oh, the IF bullshit argument. If that's all you have, you have nothing.

Since someone killed with something that wasn't designed to kill isn't any less dead than someone killed by a gun, if that's all you have, you have nothing.

"Common sense gun control" is a mantra for oppressive rules, like in NYC, where if I want a handgun I have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 above and beyond the cost of the firearm.

Which is pretty fucking reasonable.

No, it isn't. It's only purpose is to make it hard on law abiding people so they give up and don't get a gun.

How about we add a $200 fee and a 1 week waiting period to abortions?

And how many hijackings have we had since it was put into place? Oh, that's right... ZERO!!!!

His therapist didn't give him a machine gun and a 100 round clip. The gun store did that.

Yes I am. But that is not what the 2nd says. It does not say "the right of the militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". It is a right of the people.

The people collectively, not a person individually. If it was so clear, why didn't anyone see it that way until 2008?

If equal protection in the 14th Amendment meant faggots marrying, why didn't anyone see that until recently?

No, it isn't. It's only purpose is to make it hard on law abiding people so they give up and don't get a gun.

You guys have already tried that... and in some states that is the case.

Here's the thing... fetuses aren't people. So, um, no, you really can't tell a woman she has to carry a pregnancy to term.

On the other hand,t here's no good reason for you to own a gun. So if we let you have the privilege of owning a gun, we should be able to demand certain assurances that you aren't going to flip out and think you're the Joker one morning or Jesus told you to shoot up a pre-school.

"Common sense gun control" is a mantra for oppressive rules, like in NYC, where if I want a handgun I have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 above and beyond the cost of the firearm.

Which is pretty fucking reasonable.

But, but that would be a violation of that person's rights.

People like Joe are idiots. He refuses to acknowledge something WRITTEN in the Constitution as a right but supports something not close to being implied in it as gospel.

Here's the thing... fetuses aren't people. So, um, no, you really can't tell a woman she has to carry a pregnancy to term.

On the other hand,t here's no good reason for you to own a gun. So if we let you have the privilege of owning a gun, we should be able to demand certain assurances that you aren't going to flip out and think you're the Joker one morning or Jesus told you to shoot up a pre-school.

There's a real good reason for me to own a gun. The Constitution says I can, I choose to do so, and you're still too much of a pussy to do a damn thing about it.

Nice try Joe, but in both cases the whole purpose of each is to make it more difficult to exercise said action, nothing more or less. But you LIKE abortion, and HATE guns, so to you there is no hypocrisy in your position, even though the rest of the fucking planet can clearly see it.

And the law isn't telling her she has to carry it to term. Its just making her wait a bit and paying for it. Call it "common sense" abortion laws.

If equal protection in the 14th Amendment meant faggots marrying, why didn't anyone see that until recently?

Oh, I agree entirely. I think the 14th Amendment is massively abused by the courts to change laws.

Doesn't change the fact the second is about Militias and not private gun ownership.

Keep arguing that tripe, son. Until you're willing to man up and try to take mine, which we both know you aren't, I'll own one. You'll post something about the government doing it while you laugh. We laugh at you now for hiding like a fucking coward.

People like Joe are idiots. He refuses to acknowledge something WRITTEN in the Constitution as a right but supports something not close to being implied in it as gospel.

NO, dumbass, I don't really care what the constitution says.

The constitution says that black people are 3/5th of white people... but anyone with common sense knows that's not true. (well, except racists like you, maybe.)

I ask myself what makes common sense NOW.

Does it make sense NOW to let crazy people be able to buy automatic weapons?

"well, yes, because the founding fathers said gun ownership was a right"... when they never actually used the word "gun".

It's about both, moron.

In your opinion. Mine is different. And when Hillary appoints Scalia's replacement, my opinion will be the one that prevails.

Keep arguing that tripe, son. Until you're willing to man up and try to take mine, which we both know you aren't, I'll own one. You'll post something about the government doing it while you laugh. We laugh at you now for hiding like a fucking coward.

Hey, guy, I think it will be hilarious to watch the government frog march you out when you lose your shit.

It's about both, moron.

In your opinion. Mine is different. And when Hillary appoints Scalia's replacement, my opinion will be the one that prevails.

Hey, guy, I think it will be hilarious to watch the government frog march you out when you lose your shit.

And that is problem with the system right now. Some rights should not be decided on the death of one un-elected lawyer.

and you are a gutless coward as usual JoeBlow.

NO, dumbass, I don't really care what the constitution says.

The constitution says that black people are 3/5th of white people... but anyone with common sense knows that's not true. (well, except racists like you, maybe.)

I ask myself what makes common sense NOW.

Does it make sense NOW to let crazy people be able to buy automatic weapons?

"well, yes, because the founding fathers said gun ownership was a right"... when they never actually used the word "gun".

There we have it. An admitted Constitution hater.

I've told you bitch that you don't get to define common sense.

By the way, the 3/5 part has been stricken from the Constitution. It wasn't a reference to a person in the sense you misrepresent it when it was there. It was used as a way to count the population. You lose, again.

Are you going to say "arms" and "guns" are the same thing? You seem to be able to find the word abortion, food stamps, healthcare, etc. in the Constitution. Nothing in the Constitution says anything remotely close to those but you argue they are there.

We have arrested and prosecuted people for taking pictures of someone's kids to use as threats too. But you claimed the union did nothing wrong and the mother "got what she deserved".

Again, working people need to beat the crap out of scabs. that'll teach them.

You are so violent. No wonder you want to disarm people it's the projection of your own violent tendencies onto others that scares you

Forum List

Back