911 Pentagon - 757 or cruise missile???

Why, because "The Holy Alliance for Treason" was behind it, meaning Zionist Jews and Christians who think "God's Will" justified the murder of thousands of innocent Americans, billions of taxdollars, the looting of the financial markets by the CHOSEN who knew to buy gold, oil, and defense stocks before the cruise missile hit the Pentagon???

You are the worst evil on the planet today... The sooner you folks are wiped out, the better off humanity will be...
Who are you again?

Well, to absolutely nobody’s surprise, the high and mighty twoofers were shut out 3-0 by 3 questions concerning the 9/11 Attacks on the Pentagon.
Yeah, shut out by virtue of our failure to dance at the other end of your strings. :blahblah:

I'm sure none of those questions have been handled ad nauseam on this board over the years; but let me go ahead and concede that no prospective answer that didn't first and foremost affirm the patently ridiculous Official Conspiracy Theory™ would be very likely to meet your standard (such as it is) of "plausibility".

But by all means, keep on prodding, CC. You might eventually get the opened can of whoopass you seem so desperate for. :thup:

First you guys can start with a plausible explanation of the Amerian Airlines wreckage found at the Pentagon.

Next, you can move on to the Air Traffic Controllers that tracked the aircraft into Pentagon Airspace but not out....explain that please.

After you explain that... The lightpoles that were knocked down will be the next hurdle. Explain how a missile would hit the light poles and the transformer, knocking it off it's moorings. Keep in mind that when a missile hits something; it explodes. How would a missile hit 5 objects THEN explode?

Plausible (i.e. believeable) explainations are required to be written by those who are presenting the argument.

I will need a good chuckle around then so I'll look in on it around 3PM MST today.
Agreed. Don't forget the funerals.

CNN.com Specials
CREW

Charles Burlingame of Herndon, Virginia, was the plane's captain. He is survived by a wife, a daughter and a grandson. He had more than 20 years of experience flying with American Airlines and was a former U.S. Navy pilot.

David Charlebois, who lived in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, was the first officer on the flight. "He was handsome and happy and very centered," his neighbor Travis White, told The Washington Post. "His life was the kind of life I wanted to have some day."

Michele Heidenberger of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was a flight attendant for 30 years. She left behind a husband, a pilot, and a daughter and son.

Flight attendant Jennifer Lewis, 38, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the wife of flight attendant Kenneth Lewis.

Flight attendant Kenneth Lewis, 49, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the husband of flight attendant Jennifer Lewis.

Renee May, 39, of Baltimore, Maryland, was a flight attendant.

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington, was a physician who worked with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the surgeon general to address racial and ethnic disparities in health. A 1995 graduate of Marshall University School of Medicine, Ambrose last year was named the Luther Terry Fellow of the Association of Teachers of Preventative Medicine.

Yeneneh Betru, 35, was from Burbank, California.

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Suzanne Calley, 42, of San Martin, California, was an employee of Cisco Systems Inc.

William Caswell

Sarah Clark, 65, of Columbia, Maryland, was a sixth-grade teacher at Backus Middle School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Asia Cottom, 11, was a student at Backus Middle School in Washington. Asia was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

James Debeuneure, 58, of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was a fifth-grade teacher at Ketcham Elementary School in Washington. He was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Rodney Dickens, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Eddie Dillard

Charles Droz

Barbara Edwards, 58, of Las Vegas, Nevada, was a teacher at Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas.

Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, of University Park, Maryland, was the director of research at ECOlogic Corp., a software engineering firm. He worked on data systems for NASA and also developed data systems for the study of global and regional environmental issues. Falkenburg was traveling with his wife, Leslie Whittingham, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Joe Ferguson was the director of the National Geographic Society's geography education outreach program in Washington. He was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. A Mississippi native, he joined the society in 1987. "Joe Feguson's final hours at the Geographic reveal the depth of his commitment to one of the things he really loved," said John Fahey Jr., the society's president. "Joe was here at the office until late Monday evening preparing for this trip. It was his goal to make this trip perfect in every way."

Wilson "Bud" Flagg of Millwood, Virginia, was a retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot.

Dee Flagg

Richard Gabriel

Ian Gray, 55, of Washington was the president of a health-care consulting firm.

Stanley Hall, 68, was from Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Bryan Jack, 48, of Alexandria, Virginia, was a senior executive at the Defense Department.

Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, of Alexandria, Virginia, was the chief operating officer of Metrocall Inc., a wireless data and messaging company.

Ann Judge, 49, of Virginia was the travel office manager for the National Geographic Society. She was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. Society President John Fahey Jr. said one of his fondest memories of Judge is a voice mail she and a colleague once left him while they were rafting the Monkey River in Belize. "This was quintessential Ann -- living life to the fullest and wanting to share it with others," he said.

Chandler Keller, 29, was a Boeing propulsion engineer from El Segundo, California.

Yvonne Kennedy

Norma Khan, 45, from Reston, Virginia was a nonprofit organization manager.........

Well, to absolutely nobody’s surprise, the high and mighty twoofers were shut out 3-0 by 3 questions concerning the 9/11 Attacks on the Pentagon.
Yeah, shut out by virtue of our failure to dance at the other end of your strings. :blahblah:

I'm sure none of those questions have been handled ad nauseam on this board over the years; but let me go ahead and concede that no prospective answer that didn't first and foremost affirm the patently ridiculous Official Conspiracy Theory™ would be very likely to meet your standard (such as it is) of "plausibility".

But by all means, keep on prodding, CC. You might eventually get the opened can of whoopass you seem so desperate for. :thup:

Your surrender is accepted.

Take a look at as many videos as you need to decide...

911 pentagon - YouTube

Honestly, if the 757 nose hit the first floor of the Pentagon, wouldn't the engines of the plane be about halfway under the ground???
Not this shit again??

tumblr_mzvz7iDgni1qcmnsoo1_400_zpsa2433287.gif

I could write a long dissertation on the Penta-con attack but for the sake of time, watch this 5 minute video and if you can only say that none of this raises any questions? Well, I just saved some serious time.

911 pentagon - YouTube

Honestly, if the 757 nose hit the first floor of the Pentagon, wouldn't the engines of the plane be about halfway under the ground???
Not this shit again??

Really? You believe the shit that was shoveled to you concerning the mother of all false flag events? I admit, I bought it but at least I woke up to it. Hell, when you realize that the Patriot Act was written in advance of 9/11/01? Well....what more do you really need to know before your bullshit detector goes off?

First you guys can start with a plausible explanation of the Amerian Airlines wreckage found at the Pentagon.

Next, you can move on to the Air Traffic Controllers that tracked the aircraft into Pentagon Airspace but not out....explain that please.

After you explain that... The lightpoles that were knocked down will be the next hurdle. Explain how a missile would hit the light poles and the transformer, knocking it off it's moorings. Keep in mind that when a missile hits something; it explodes. How would a missile hit 5 objects THEN explode?

Plausible (i.e. believeable) explainations are required to be written by those who are presenting the argument.

I will need a good chuckle around then so I'll look in on it around 3PM MST today.

Your ignorance is really starting to bore me.:cuckoo:

Since you believe so much that a "plane" did hit the Pentagon, please point out the "plane" in the following image. Take as much time as you need. :lol:

pentagon-burning.jpg

People claim that the "plane" was sticking out the side of Pentagon after impact, and yet there is not one picture or even video for that matter to validate the claim.

There was wreckage found at the Pentagon, that much you're right, but not from an American Airlines Flight 77. There was no fuselage, no tail section, no vertical stabilizer, no wings , no major identifiable parts from a Boeing 757 of any kind EVER recovered from the site. If a "plane" did hit the Pentagon, there would be a hell of a lot more wreckage then just a few scraps of metal, but we're all supposed to drink the Kool-Aid like you have and pretend that it did happen.

It certainly possible that Flight 77 was switched when contact was initially lost and, whatever replaced it and struck the Pentagon, was not the plane that left Washington Dulles that morning.

After you explain that... The lightpoles that were knocked down

As the official story has it, the "plane" flight 77 hit several light poles as it was bearing down on its target. The thin aluminum wings hit these light poles, knocked them down, and the "plane" continued on its attack with no interruption. The problem is, it isn't that easy.

A plane going 500mph a few feet off the ground would make it almost impossible to fly, even for an experienced pilot, the ground effect alone, would create a huge problem. The topography of the area creates another problem, there are raises and dips in the ground level. For the plane to "hug" the ground would create another huge problem.

That said, this "plane", (piloted by someone who had trouble flying a one-engine Cessna),kept control of the "plane" after hitting 5 light posts.

Last edited:

Since you believe so much that a "plane" did hit the Pentagon, please point out the "plane" in the following image. Take as much time as you need. :lol:

pentagon-burning.jpg

People claim that the "plane" was sticking out the side of Pentagon after impact, and yet there is not one picture or even video for that matter to validate the claim.

There was wreckage found at the Pentagon, that much you're right, but not from an American Airlines Flight 77. There was no fuselage, no tail section, no vertical stabilizer, no wings , no major identifiable parts from a Boeing 757 of any kind EVER recovered from the site. If a "plane" did hit the Pentagon, there would be a hell of a lot more wreckage then just a few scraps of metal, but we're all supposed to drink the Kool-Aid like you have and pretend that it did happen.

It certainly possible that Flight 77 was switched when contact was initially lost and, whatever replaced it and struck the Pentagon, was not the plane that left Washington Dulles that morning.

As the official story has it, the "plane" flight 77 hit several light poles as it was bearing down on its target. The thin aluminum wings hit these light poles, knocked them down, and the "plane" continued on its attack with no interruption. The problem is, it isn't that easy.

A plane going 500mph a few feet off the ground would make it almost impossible to fly, even for an experienced pilot, the ground effect alone, would create a huge problem. The topography of the area creates another problem, there are raises and dips in the ground level. For the plane to "hug" the ground would create another huge problem.

That said, this "plane", (piloted by someone who had trouble flying a one-engine Cessna),kept control of the "plane" after hitting 5 light posts.

What people do not understand is that a passenger plane is nothing but a bus with wings and does not have the ability to move like a jet fighter which is exactly what this amatuer pilot (that couldn't even fly a Cessna) did but yet he was able to make a 270 degree turn and fly this bus with wings just a foot off the ground while allegedly hitting lamp posts that didn't knock it off course or deter it's mission right into the area where people were trying to figure out where 2.3 trillion dollars disappeared to as said by Donald Rumsfeld the day before.....seriously? People just eat this bullshit like it was manna from heaven.

I could write a long dissertation on the Penta-con attack but for the sake of time, watch this 5 minute video and if you can only say that none of this raises any questions? Well, I just saved some serious time.

3 questions.

Explain how the wreckage got there.
Explain how a missile knocked down the light poles
Explain how the air traffic controllers saw something enter Pentagon Airspace but not leave it.

Your move.

pentagon-burning.jpg

Great. You admit wreckage was found but not of AA77. What aircraft, pray tell, did it come from then?

Oh so instead of going through the trouble of hijacking one air craft, for some reason whomever was behind this hijacked two aircraft, had them rendezvous at a point, had the 2nd aircraft continue to the Pentagon while the first went somewhere else. Seems like something you would not want to put on your to-do list.

In other words, sounds really implausible.

Your job is to explain how a missile could take down the light poles, hit a transformer, then continue on to the Pentagon and then blow up.

As for what you wrote, are you saying that Hani Hanjour was an inferior pilot? You’re right. What happens to inferior pilots making high-risk maneuvers? They crash. Exactly what Hani did.

Back to the drawing board you go.

Personal effects of the passengers on the plane. There were also human remains

CeeCeeLyles.jpg

911 pentagon - YouTube

Not this shit again??

Really? You believe the shit that was shoveled to you concerning the mother of all false flag events? I admit, I bought it but at least I woke up to it. Hell, when you realize that the Patriot Act was written in advance of 9/11/01? Well....what more do you really need to know before your bullshit detector goes off?
Sorry, but time nd time again, you've proven to be too deranged to bother with. When you tried peddling an Internet hoax video as yet another conspiracy, despite the evidence proving it was a hoax, you convinced everyone reading your posts that you're fucking nuts. Best to just laugh at your insanity and move onto more interesting threads.

There are two types of individuals here.

1. Patriotic Americans who notice the truth that the 757 couldn't possibly be the small object in the video that smashes right through steel reinforced concrete at 400 mph

2. Traitors who know "the cause of Greater Israel" did it, believe it was "God's Will," and will shout down and deny for eternity...

BTW - many of the light poles are intact, NOT BENT AT ALL, because what sucked them out of the ground was the suction of the vacuum behind the missile. A wing would have bent the crap out of those poles....

Fudge pictures from the traitors, just like fudge charts for Global Warming, the two great Zionist backed frauds of our time.

How about some REAL photos...

If you believe the above photo is what happened, you are not a credible human being. An amateur pilot flying a 757 6 feet off the ground at 400 mph - almost as dumb as those who think the Marshall Islands are "sinking" because the sea is rising...

Fudge pictures from the traitors, just like fudge charts for Global Warming, the two great Zionist backed frauds of our time.

How about some REAL photos...

If you believe the above photo is what happened, you are not a credible human being. An amateur pilot flying a 757 6 feet off the ground at 400 mph - almost as dumb as those who think the Marshall Islands are "sinking" because the sea is rising...

Hate to ask...but where did the people go?

Forum List

Back