911: The Lie that refuses to go away

I personally would say a overly Zionist influenced controlled media would be more accurate

The word "personally" in that "sentence" is (at best) redundant.

And the "a overly" construction is illiterate. If id-eots grasped even BASIC English grammar, the retard might have written "an overly".

And what the hell does "a[n] overly influenced controlled media" even mean? Did id-eots mean to suggest that an overly Zionist influence AND controlled media exists? If something is controlled, it is redundant (and ploddingly stupid) to say that the controlling element exhibits too much "influence." Control kind of covers it.

On a more substantive realm, of course, there is no credible evidence that the Jeeeewwwws control the media. Sorry, Adolph. You're just a bigoted shithead.

id-eots does his corrected user name justice. What a fucking dipshit he always is.

Last edited:
so now the Jews were responsible for 9/11? If Hitler could write Mein Kampf today, that theory would certainly be inside it.

so now the Jews were responsible for 9/11? If Hitler could write Mein Kampf today, that theory would certainly be inside it.

The old "blame the Joooooz" canard is idiotic and stale, but that never deters the bigoted brain-dead fuck-ups who trot it out all the time.

They offer as "proof" of their claim that the Joooooz were behind the 9/11 attacks such claims as "no Jews went to work that day at the world Trade Towers." Nevermind the fact that the claim is unsupported by reality and that, in fact, many Jewish people were slain that day in the attacks at the World Trade Center. These fucking id-eots don't give a rat's ass about the truth. They are hostile to it.

Yes. Hitler would have loved their insane and dishonest propaganda.

All Troofers are dishonest scumbags.

Last edited:
I personally would say a overly Zionist influenced controlled media would be more accurate

And the "a overly" construction is illiterate. If id-eots grasped even BASIC English grammar, the retard might have written "an overly".

And what the hell does "a[n] overly influenced controlled media" even mean? Did id-eots mean to suggest that an overly Zionist influence AND controlled media exists? If something is controlled, it is redundant (and ploddingly stupid) to say that the controlling element exhibits too much "influence." Control kind of covers it.

On a more substantive realm, of course, there is no credible evidence that the Jeeeewwwws control the media. Sorry, Adolph. You're just a bigoted shithead.

id-eots does his corrected user name justice. What a fucking dipshit he always is.

Influenced and controlled only mean the same to LIARS ..such as yourself

I haven't lied. You have highlighted your ignorance and stupidity.

If I CONTROL the media, my influence is beyond doubt, you fucking retard.

I can influence it without controlling it, but I can't control it without making the question of mere influence moot.

You are truly far too stupid to breathe.

:lol:

Fucking lying scumbag Troofers suck shit in hell.

I do not believe Jews to be responsible for 9/11

yeah... just 'zionists'...

euphemism for 'Jews'.

To a programed mind or agenda.. perhaps ..to the ADL everything is code for Jew but I do not believe Zionist to have direct involvement in 9/11 either

I haven't lied. You have highlighted your ignorance and stupidity.

If I CONTROL the media, my influence is beyond doubt, you fucking retard.

I can influence it without controlling it, but I can't control it without making the question of mere influence moot.

You are truly far too stupid to breathe.

:lol:

Fucking lying scumbag Troofers suck shit in hell.

I think your belief the words controlled and influenced have the same definition
and Zionist and Jew have the same definition more than highlight your ignorance ,stupidity and LIARABILITY

Forum List

Back