911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man

LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged, delusional dale. Never forget that.

I got as far as that idiot declaring there has never been a case of another steel framed building collapsing from fire.

https://www.jensenhughes.com/wp-con...g_Collapse_NIST_JBeitel-NIwankiw_OCT-2006.pdf

Three high rise buildings, two planes...all three fall right inside their own footprint...lil faun says it makes sense to him.

LOL!

With one 110 story building raining down steel and concrete onto the third doomed building. You left that part out, delusional dale.

You also failed to show where any hallmark sights and sounds of an actual controlled demolition can be seen....

You poor thing, you’re sooo fucked in the head. :badgrin:

Building Seven was furthest away from WTCs 1&2, dumb ass, and it collapsed like a cheap chair at free fall speed right inside its on footprint.....and YOU believe that's perfectly normal. You are a retard...seriously.

LOLOL

I got as far as that idiot declaring there has never been a case of another steel framed building collapsing from fire.

https://www.jensenhughes.com/wp-con...g_Collapse_NIST_JBeitel-NIwankiw_OCT-2006.pdf

Three high rise buildings, two planes...all three fall right inside their own footprint...lil faun says it makes sense to him.

LOL!

With one 110 story building raining down steel and concrete onto the third doomed building. You left that part out, delusional dale.

You also failed to show where any hallmark sights and sounds of an actual controlled demolition can be seen....

Building Seven was furthest away from WTCs 1&2, dumb ass, and it collapsed like a cheap chair at free fall speed right inside its on footprint.....and YOU believe that's perfectly normal. You are a retard...seriously.

Building 7 was across the street from building 1, which mushroomed out debris as it came down. Utterly decimating building 6 in between and causing enough structural damage to building 7, that firefighters throughout the day were speculating building 7’s demise.

And again I note you posted a video which falsely claimed that no steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire and how you’re running away from that now that you’ve been shown such comments are bullshit.

LOLOL

LOL!

Building 7 was across the street from building 1, which mushroomed out debris as it came down. Utterly decimating building 6 in between and causing enough structural damage to building 7, that firefighters throughout the day were speculating building 7’s demise.

And again I note you posted a video which falsely claimed that no steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire and how you’re running away from that now that you’ve been shown such comments are bullshit.

LMAO! People there HEARD the explosions.....were they lying? WTC seven wasnt damaged to the point that it would collapse much less in a freefall manner. You are seriously in denial....just one of the steeple.

LOLOL

LOL!

LMAO! People there HEARD the explosions.....were they lying? WTC seven wasnt damaged to the point that it would collapse much less in a freefall manner. You are seriously in denial....just one of the steeple.

They heard explosions hours before the building collapsed. Explosions in a buildup no on fire is not a surprise.

And there were no explosions in the moments just before the building finally went down. You know, explosions heard like these in actual controlled demolitions....

LOL!

They heard explosions hours before the building collapsed. Explosions in a buildup no on fire is not a surprise.

And there were no explosions in the moments just before the building finally went down. You know, explosions heard like these in actual controlled demolitions....

Nuff said........

Foreknowledge | World Trade Center Building 7

Nuff said........

‘Nuff said for you maybe, but you’re demonstrably crazy.

”Look at the hole in that building. That thing’s gonna come down.”

Nuff said........

AND the BBC reported building seven "collapsing" thirty minutes before it did...OOPS!!!!!!!

You don't have the slightest clue as to how high rise buildings are constructed and how the inner core is the strongest part of the building. I am going to trust the firemen that were there that day that said they heard multiple explosions and I am going to trust my eyes and use my ability to discern information and how to follow the money and who stood to gain the most from an event like this and just like ALL false flag events, it's always the ones that control this fiat currency. You might figure it out some day....but I shan't hold my breath.

Nuff said........

AND the BBC reported building seven "collapsing" thirty minutes before it did...OOPS!!!!!!!

You don't have the slightest clue as to how high rise buildings are constructed and how the inner core is the strongest part of the building. I am going to trust the firemen that were there that day that said they heard multiple explosions and I am going to trust my eyes and use my ability to discern information and how to follow the money and who stood to gain the most from an event like this and just like ALL false flag events, it's always the ones that control this fiat currency. You might figure it out some day....but I shan't hold my breath.

What?? News on another continent was wrong? I guess that means you're not insane then, right?

:lmao:

Oh, and Bozo, firemen were predicting building 7 would come down. You believe them, right...?

Nuff said........

What?? News on another continent was wrong? I guess that means you're not insane then, right?

Oh, and Bozo, firemen were predicting building 7 would come down. You believe them, right...?

How did the BBC know that building 7 fell (or was going to do so) 25 minutes before it did with the BBC reporter being filmed at the time with the building still standing BEHIND her? Explosions were heard when it fell...now, why would explosions be going off at all? How could fires on the upper floors even cause a 47 story building to collapse right inside it's own footprint at freefall fashion? Are you REALLY this stupid or is this just an act? If it's not an act, what is the highest grade of education did you complete? I mean, the public education system blows and has for sometime but it just seems to me that you might have learned even a smattering of critical thinking skills in between eating the paste.

Silverstein said to go ahead and "pull it"???? LMAO!

Nuff said........

These people are lying??????

Nuff said........

How did the BBC know that building 7 fell (or was going to do so) 25 minutes before it did with the BBC reporter being filmed at the time with the building still standing BEHIND her?
Who knows why they reported it? Sounds like they got misinformation. Happens. And the female reporter came on and said, "details are very, very sketchy."

Meanwhile, the building was expected to fall, as reported by MSNBC...

"Brad, I can no longer hear you but I just want to reiterate for you if we can zoom in past me ... that building right there. The brown building, the tall one, is number seven World Trade Center. Heard several reports from several different officers now, that that is the building that is going to go down next. In fact, one officer told me, they're just waiting for that to come down, at this point, there's no way it's going to be recovered and there's no way they can stabilize it." ~ Ashley Banfield, MSNBC News

Explosions were heard when it fell...now, why would explosions be going off at all?
Now you're simply lying to support your delusions. There were no explosions heard when it fell. At 6:20 in this video, a reporter is interviewing someone just 2 or 3 blocks away when it fell. And no explosions are heard.

How could fires on the upper floors even cause a 47 story building to collapse right inside it's own footprint at freefall fashion? Are you REALLY this stupid or is this just an act? If it's not an act, what is the highest grade of education did you complete? I mean, the public education system blows and has for sometime but it just seems to me that you might have learned even a smattering of critical thinking skills in between eating the paste.
Stop lying, ya delusional freak, there were fires throughout the building. You can see here that smoke was pouring out of the building from top to bottom...

NYC14147.jpg

WTC7_Smoke.jpg

Dumbfuck, "pull it" isn't a term used in controlled demolitions. Silverstein was talking to the FDNY commander, not to a construction crew. Firemen aren't in the business of blowing up buildings. When he said "pull it," he was clearly telling the FDNY commander to pull any attempts to save the building because he didn't want to risk more lives over a building that couldn't be saved...

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said, you know we've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing is, is pull it." ~ Larry Silverstein

Here's what an actual controlled demolition looks and sounds like. Very audible explosions. Very visible flashes. None of which was seen or heard when building 7 came down.

Last edited:

How did the BBC know that building 7 fell (or was going to do so) 25 minutes before it did with the BBC reporter being filmed at the time with the building still standing BEHIND her?
Who knows why they reported it? Sounds like they got misinformation. Happens. And the female reporter came on and said, "details are very, very sketchy."

"Brad, I can no longer hear you but I just want to reiterate for you if we can zoom in past me ... that building right there. The brown building, the tall one, is number seven World Trade Center. Heard several reports from several different officers now, that that is the building that is going to go down next. In fact, one officer told me, they're just waiting for that to come down, at this point, there's no way it's going to be recovered and there's no way they can stabilize it." ~ Ashley Banfield, MSNBC News

Explosions were heard when it fell...now, why would explosions be going off at all?
Now you're simply lying to support your delusions. There were no explosions heard when it fell. At 6:20 in this video, a reporter is interviewing someone just 2 or 3 blocks away when it fell. And no explosions are heard.

How could fires on the upper floors even cause a 47 story building to collapse right inside it's own footprint at freefall fashion? Are you REALLY this stupid or is this just an act? If it's not an act, what is the highest grade of education did you complete? I mean, the public education system blows and has for sometime but it just seems to me that you might have learned even a smattering of critical thinking skills in between eating the paste.
Stop lying, ya delusional freak, there were fires throughout the building. You can see here that smoke was pouring out of the building from top to bottom...

NYC14147.jpg

WTC7_Smoke.jpg

Dumbfuck, "pull it" isn't a term used in controlled demolitions. Silverstein was talking to the FDNY commander, not to a construction crew. Firemen aren't in the business of blowing up buildings. When he said "pull it," he was clearly telling the FDNY commander to pull any attempts to save the building because he didn't want to risk more lives over a building that couldn't be saved...

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said, you know we've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing is, is pull it." ~ Larry Silverstein

Here's what an actual controlled demolition looks and sounds like. Very audible explosions. Very visible flashes. None of which was seen or heard when building 7 came down.

Professional demolition crews have access to military grade thermite? Have you a link????

Nuff said........

Lying? No. Mistaken. The plane was visible for just a couple of seconds at most as it came in fast and unexpectedly at about 1000 feet. Catching a glance at it from the ground and misidentifying it doesn't mean it wasn't a passenger jet. Many were on the other side of the building and didn't see the plane at all and they [wrongly] thought it was a bomb that went off and not a plane. They too are not lying. They just conveyed their experience from their perspective.

Evidence of this is that there was just one plane which struck the north tower -- meanwhile, descriptions ranged from no plane, to a small plane, to a commuter plane, to a military plane, to a passenger jet, to a missile, to a plane with no windows, to an American Airlines jet, to a 737, to a 757. So many varied descriptions indicates eyewitnesses got a very brief glimpse.

NYC14147.jpg

WTC7_Smoke.jpg

Professional demolition crews have access to military grade thermite? Have you a link????

Thermite doesn't explode, delusional dale.

Lying? No. Mistaken. The plane was visible for just a couple of seconds at most as it came in fast and unexpectedly at about 1000 feet. Catching a glance at it from the ground and misidentifying it doesn't mean it wasn't a passenger jet. Many were on the other side of the building and didn't see the plane at all and they [wrongly] thought it was a bomb that went off and not a plane. They too are not lying. They just conveyed their experience from their perspective.

Evidence of this is that there was just one plane which struck the north tower -- meanwhile, descriptions ranged from no plane, to a small plane, to a commuter plane, to a military plane, to a passenger jet, to a missile, to a plane with no windows, to an American Airlines jet, to a 737, to a 757. So many varied descriptions indicates eyewitnesses got a very brief glimpse.

Dude, give it up........you are in over your head. Both WTC towers were built to withstand not one but two direct hits from an airliner and they certainly wouldn't collapse in free fall fashion after an hour. People saw what hit the second tower and "yes" I will take their word over the official bullshit story. I will also believe those that said an explosion occurred in the basement of WTC 1 and no fucking plane found it's way there, no?

NYC14147.jpg

WTC7_Smoke.jpg

Agreed, it has to be ignited...care to explain the molten steel that was found weeks after the initial rubble was removed??? How was it that cars burned and caught on fire from the inside out? Because the electronics were combusted from a nuclear type EMP type exposure. You believe that a passport survived this event while allegedly causing a 110 story building to fall in on it's self and someone just happened to find it amongst the chaos and found someone in authority to give it to that could so quickly do a background search to verify the owner of said passport was one of the alleged terrorists??? Do you have even the slightest clue as to how fucking STUPID you are coming across???

HOLY shit.........are you a parody poster and just yanking everyone's chain???

Dude, give it up........you are in over your head. Both WTC towers were built to withstand not one but two direct hits from an airliner and they certainly wouldn't collapse in free fall fashion after an hour. People saw what hit the second tower and "yes" I will take their word over the official bullshit story. I will also believe those that said an explosion occurred in the basement of WTC 1 and no fucking plane found it's way there, no?

They were designed to withstand the impact of a 707. Much smaller aircraft than the 767’s which struck the towers.

The explosion was determined to be caused by the fire shooting down the elevator shafts from the floors where the plane hit.

You poor thing. You’re sooo fucked in the head. :badgrin:

NYC14147.jpg

WTC7_Smoke.jpg

Agreed, it has to be ignited...care to explain the molten steel that was found weeks after the initial rubble was removed??? How was it that cars burned and caught on fire from the inside out? Because the electronics were combusted from a nuclear type EMP type exposure. You believe that a passport survived this event while allegedly causing a 110 story building to fall in on it's self and someone just happened to find it amongst the chaos and found someone in authority to give it to that could so quickly do a background search to verify the owner of said passport was one of the alleged terrorists??? Do you have even the slightest clue as to how fucking STUPID you are coming across???

Faun: “Thermite doesn’t explode, delusional dale.”

Delusional dale: “agreed, it has to be ignited.”

Then why the fuck did you lie and claimed explosions were heard when WTC7 came down??

Faun: “Thermite doesn’t explode, delusional dale.”

Delusional dale: “agreed, it has to be ignited.”

Then why the fuck did you lie and claimed explosions were heard when WTC7 came down??

Charges, lil faun....charges...now about that passport? Try and stay focused here... I know it is hard for you....

They were designed to withstand the impact of a 707. Much smaller aircraft than the 767’s which struck the towers.

The explosion was determined to be caused by the fire shooting down the elevator shafts from the floors where the plane hit.

You poor thing. You’re sooo fucked in the head. :badgrin:

But the kerosene based jet fuel burned off when it hit the towers.......firefighters were able to climb the stairs up to the mid level...how did the fires not singe the stairwells? Think, lil faun......think!!!

Forum List

Back