95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Sweet Baby Jesus you must think everyone on this board is as dumb as you are. You really believe that a website called WFAA is somehow a reliable, credible source of information.

It's probably some 400 pound guy sitting on his bed making this shit up--LOL

WFAA Channel 8 is an ABC TV Station located in Dallas Texas.

What in the heck are you talking about?

So the State of Texas has it set up to do that? Wow. I would wonder about the Republicans running the elections there if they are that derelict in their duties to the tune of nearly 100K non-citizens being on the voter rolls.

It says on his website that David Whitley--the Texas Secretary of State-- is the Chief Election Officer in Texas. Wouldn't that mean that he's responsible?

About the Office

Or are you going to blame the Media, deep state, swamp, or the Clintons for the 100K non-citizens on the voter rolls?

Which cities/counties are they in?

Has anyone posted which party benefited by the illegal votes?

I got thread banned for repeating the same response yesterday so I'll refer you to my earlier comments.

It's very hard for me to believe that any illegal, let alone 95K of them, would be stupid enough to walk into a voting precinct and risk immediate deportation just so they could cast a single vote.

Have you not heard of the Motor Voter Law?

It's very hard for me to believe that any illegal, let alone 95K of them, would be stupid enough to walk into a voting precinct and risk immediate deportation just so they could cast a single vote.

The methodology of the "study" is highly suspect.

1. The looked at applications for driver's licenses which used green cards or visas as ID.

2. Then they looked at voter registration rolls in subsequent years to see if these peoples' names appeared on the voter rolls.

3. And they also looked to see if these people had voted when listed on the rolls.

What they didn't do was to check to see if these people had received citizenship after they got their drivers' licenses and before they voted. The merely assumed that they had not.

Wrong again, this was as of Oct 2018. I've heard on the news the last couple of days that it wound up being 35.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is cracking down on voter fraud ahead of the 2018 midterm elections. According to NPR, Paxton has prosecuted 33 people for 97 counts of voter fraud in 2018 alone.

Texas Attorney General Cracks Down on Election Fraud. Guess How Many People He's Prosecuted.

BTW your link was from 2016, had nothing to do with 2018, I see you're being a dishonest bitch, no wonder you won't quote my post.

1. The looked at applications for driver's licenses which used green cards or visas as ID.

2. Then they looked at voter registration rolls in subsequent years to see if these peoples' names appeared on the voter rolls.

3. And they also looked to see if these people had voted when listed on the rolls.

What they didn't do was to check to see if these people had received citizenship after they got their drivers' licenses and before they voted. The merely assumed that they had not.

DUH that's why they are investigating.

Yeah, like I'm going to waste my time proving you're a commie dupe.
Well, if you continue to occupy a house of ignorance...that is your choice.

As far as "heritage" goes, would you elect a hijab wearing arab woman to Congress who was an al-Qaida sympathizer? wait, your party just did.

You voted for a Russian Asset in 2016 it seems.

I win.

The only Russian assets I'm seeing are you commies that are resisting a duly elected government. You're playing right into Putins hands.

Makes you wonder why the blob impounded the notes from 5 meetings he had with Putin. Is he hiding something?

Great deflection. How about you prove no other president has done the same.

I'm sure others have. Unfortunately for you there is a very credible investigation into the current Administration's working with the Russians during the 2016 election that has produced several guilty pleas and uncovered numerous lies by high ranking administration officials about how closely the interworkings with Russia were.

There is nothing credible about Mueller's witch hunt. Nothing.

See one of the other 3 threads on this for commentary.

Texas has one of (if not the) most restrictive voter ID laws in the nation. Crying voter fraud in Texas is silly.

When the courts won't allow a State to verify citizenship when someone registers, this is what you get. It's that simple.

And that is happening? 95,000 times?

Really?

Tens of millions all over the country, SCOTUS ruled a State can NOT require proof of citizenship for registration. It goes against motor voter laws. Thank you wild willie.

Which SCOTUS decision is that

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

The methodology of this study is deeply flawed. The study compiled the names and addresses of people who applied for driver's licenses using a green card or visa for ID. It then checked voter rolls to see if any of these people subsequently appeared on voter rolls or voted. What they didn't do was to enquire as to whether any of these people subequently applied for and received their citizenship prior to registering or voting.

This whole study was designed to give a "false positive" to gin up the base.
It was not a study

It was a way to determine possible non citizen voters

Next step is to follow up

Let’s see how many are not legal

When it comes to claims of voter fraud by the right the past suggests that it's a bullshit excuse for voter suppression. Texas will never offer proof of this claim,

When it's verified they will be prosecuted, TX has prosecuted almost 200 cases in the last few years. On gal that lived in the Dallas area got 8 years, then she can look forward to being deported.

and she registered as a republican, and she voted in the republican primary...
This somehow exonerates her?

Jo
No, of course not... Bu t the acclamation by right wingers that illegal voters, vote Democratic is nullified... Or in the least, diminished.

Last edited:
When it comes to claims of voter fraud by the right the past suggests that it's a bullshit excuse for voter suppression. Texas will never offer proof of this claim,

When it's verified they will be prosecuted, TX has prosecuted almost 200 cases in the last few years. On gal that lived in the Dallas area got 8 years, then she can look forward to being deported.

You don't register for a party in TX, but yes she did vote republican and she's in jail where she belongs. TX prosecuted 35 cases of non-citizen voting last year, with many more to come. I hope they jail every damn one of them. I'm interested in election integrity, whoever violates it needs to pay the price.

I felt sorry for her... She was not an illegal if memory serves, she was here legally...

married to an American citizen, for over 10 years, with 2 children with him....

it was puzzling to me at the time... Why she hadn't sought her citizenship?

This is absolutely wrong! Why do these illegals have to register to vote when the rest are voting fine without registering? Racism!

This is absolutely wrong! Why do these illegals have to register to vote when the rest are voting fine without registering? Racism!
no one can vote without registering... Silly one!

if any of this is remotely true, then the state of Texas has done a very crappy job of vetting those registering.

DUH that's why they are investigating.

Well Texas, are you stating that Republicans in Texas can't manage their election boards--and ended up registering 95K illegals in that state-- Does Texas allow same day voting? That would surprise me.

That's kind of embarassing, isn't it? :iyfyus.jpg:

if any of this is remotely true, then the state of Texas has done a very crappy job of vetting those registering.

Texas has the strictest voter ID rules in the nation

Doesn’t seem to work

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.
Doesn't texas have voter id?

This somehow exonerates her?

Jo
No, of course not... Bu t the acclamation by right wingers that illegal voters, vote Democratic is nullified... Or in the least, diminished.
Wrong.

Sam Taylor, a spokesman for the secretary of state, said the announcement on Friday did not mean that the authorities had discovered 95,000 registered voters who it knew for a fact were noncitizens.

Instead, the office was advising local officials to ask these voters via mail to provide proof of their citizenship.

To vote in Texas, you must be registered by the state

what they will find out is state employees making mistakes

Texas hasn't had a democrat governor since 1995

Clinton was the last president that won the state

still they have not found voter fraud they are just looking for voter fraud

still that number that they are investigating is .070 percent of total voters in Texas

Who knows maybe they will have better luck than Trump
Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation
Texas Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Illegal Voting
Another Noncitizen Indicted for Voter Fraud in 2016, Says Texas AG
This notice came out from the state on Jan. 25. If they can find the individuals, I imagine they will be having a lot charged with voter fraud.
Through this evaluation, the Texas Secretary of State's office discovered that a total of approximately 95,000 individuals identified by DPS as non-U.S. citizens have a matching voter registration record in Texas, approximately 58,000 of whom have voted in one or more Texas elections. Voting in an election in which the person knows he or she is not eligible to vote is a second-degree felony in the State of Texas. Upon receipt of this information, the Texas Secretary of State's office immediately provided the data in its possession to the Texas Attorney General's office, as the Secretary of State has no statutory enforcement authority to investigate or prosecute alleged illegal activity in connection with an election.

Never underestimate the effect of the money
Flow coming over the border... It placates the sheriff's, causes registrars to look the other way and gives Elected officials cognitive dissonance.

Jo

Forum List

Back