95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

See one of the other 3 threads on this for commentary.

Texas has one of (if not the) most restrictive voter ID laws in the nation. Crying voter fraud in Texas is silly.

Texas also has Democrats who are willing to break laws, in order to get illegal votes.

Did you think everyone in Texas was a Republican or something? Ever been to Austin, Dallas, or Houston?

Don’t be stupid.
The Secretary of State’s office is responsible for voter registration. It has been a subsidiary of the GOP for about 2 decades. They are responsible. Not the Democrats. A democrat in Houston couldn’t register you to vote any more than they could give you a tour of the Governor’s mansion.

Bullshit, the commies run registration drives all the time, just fill out the card and turn it in.

Its the hatboy thing all over again.

Third time...The Secretary of State’s office is responsible for voter registration. I can turn in whatever I want. Whether I get a voter's registration card or not is up to a Republican bureaucrat if I'm in Texas.

No, the county registrars are, and they don't have the resources to verify every form they get.

Texas has one of (if not the) most restrictive voter ID laws in the nation. Crying voter fraud in Texas is silly.

When the courts won't allow a State to verify citizenship when someone registers, this is what you get. It's that simple.

And that is happening? 95,000 times?

Really?

Tens of millions all over the country, SCOTUS ruled a State can NOT require proof of citizenship for registration. It goes against motor voter laws. Thank you wild willie.

Yeah because most people registering to vote at the DMV aren't carrying their birth certificate with them. Yet again, whatever the DMV or DPS does, the people who make the decision (not that the DMV or DPS are not run by a GOP bureaucrat) is, in Texas, up to the Texas Secretary of State.
If they are just handing out voter registration cards...blaming the democrats and liberals is silly.

Actually most are carrying their BC with them at the DMV. TX changed the law to require them for new DLs and State IDs. When my mother-in-law moved to TX we had to get her BC to get her a State ID.

Well, my posting history on the topic is solid and for you to investigate if you wanted to know the facts.

Prohibiting people from voting based on their heritage.... wow.

And you wonder why Trump supporters are considered the scum of the earth?

Yeah, like I'm going to waste my time proving you're a commie dupe.
Well, if you continue to occupy a house of ignorance...that is your choice.

As far as "heritage" goes, would you elect a hijab wearing arab woman to Congress who was an al-Qaida sympathizer? wait, your party just did.

You voted for a Russian Asset in 2016 it seems.

I win.

The only Russian assets I'm seeing are you commies that are resisting a duly elected government. You're playing right into Putins hands.

Texas also has Democrats who are willing to break laws, in order to get illegal votes.

Did you think everyone in Texas was a Republican or something? Ever been to Austin, Dallas, or Houston?

Don’t be stupid.
The Secretary of State’s office is responsible for voter registration. It has been a subsidiary of the GOP for about 2 decades. They are responsible. Not the Democrats. A democrat in Houston couldn’t register you to vote any more than they could give you a tour of the Governor’s mansion.

Bullshit, the commies run registration drives all the time, just fill out the card and turn it in.

Third time...The Secretary of State’s office is responsible for voter registration. I can turn in whatever I want. Whether I get a voter's registration card or not is up to a Republican bureaucrat if I'm in Texas.

No, the county registrars are, and they don't have the resources to verify every form they get.

So the State of Texas has it set up to do that? Wow. I would wonder about the Republicans running the elections there if they are that derelict in their duties to the tune of nearly 100K non-citizens being on the voter rolls.

It says on his website that David Whitley--the Texas Secretary of State-- is the Chief Election Officer in Texas. Wouldn't that mean that he's responsible?

About the Office

Or are you going to blame the Media, deep state, swamp, or the Clintons for the 100K non-citizens on the voter rolls?

When the courts won't allow a State to verify citizenship when someone registers, this is what you get. It's that simple.

Really?

Tens of millions all over the country, SCOTUS ruled a State can NOT require proof of citizenship for registration. It goes against motor voter laws. Thank you wild willie.

Yeah because most people registering to vote at the DMV aren't carrying their birth certificate with them. Yet again, whatever the DMV or DPS does, the people who make the decision (not that the DMV or DPS are not run by a GOP bureaucrat) is, in Texas, up to the Texas Secretary of State.
If they are just handing out voter registration cards...blaming the democrats and liberals is silly.

Actually most are carrying their BC with them at the DMV.

False.

Well, my posting history on the topic is solid and for you to investigate if you wanted to know the facts.

As far as "heritage" goes, would you elect a hijab wearing arab woman to Congress who was an al-Qaida sympathizer? wait, your party just did.

I win.

The only Russian assets I'm seeing are you commies that are resisting a duly elected government. You're playing right into Putins hands.

Makes you wonder why the blob impounded the notes from 5 meetings he had with Putin. Is he hiding something?

They slip through...it’s why Texas has these laws...illegals voting is a usurpation of democracy.

Actually Trump's inviting them in.....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019
Well , we can tell that tweet wasn't written by Trump. That's a Steven Miller tweet.

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Sweet Baby Jesus you must think everyone on this board is as dumb as you are. You really believe that a website called WFAA is somehow a reliable, credible source of information.

It's probably some 400 pound guy sitting on his bed making this shit up--LOL

fat-clipart-pT587aqjc.png

I guess anything to keep the hysterics going.

insani-tea-party-sac0415cd.jpg

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Sweet Baby Jesus you must think everyone on this board is as dumb as you are. You really believe that a website called WFAA is somehow a reliable, credible source of information.

Not sure about the link but WFAA is a very respected TV Station in Dallas, Texas; its been on the air for over 50 years I think.

Don’t be stupid.

So the State of Texas has it set up to do that? Wow. I would wonder about the Republicans running the elections there if they are that derelict in their duties to the tune of nearly 100K non-citizens being on the voter rolls.

It says on his website that David Whitley--the Texas Secretary of State-- is the Chief Election Officer in Texas. Wouldn't that mean that he's responsible?

About the Office

Or are you going to blame the Media, deep state, swamp, or the Clintons for the 100K non-citizens on the voter rolls?

Nope, I'm blaming the laws that won't allow States to verify citizenship before placing someone on the voter rolls. Like I said in my first post in this thread, sadly TX is one of the few States that are being proactive in verifying their rolls. The commie States could care less.

If Texas having problems with illegals voting with their strict controls imagine how many are voting in less restricted states like California.

Really?

Actually most are carrying their BC with them at the DMV.

False.

Really, here's the requirements. I'm sure your apology will follow.
  1. U.S. Citizenship or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
  2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and
  4. Social Security Number
  5. Evidence of Texas Vehicle Registration* for each vehicle you own. Registration must be current. Visit Texas DMV vehicle registration for more information. (New Residents who are surrendering an out-of-state driver license only)
  6. Proof of Insurance* for each vehicle you own

TxDPS - How to apply for a Texas Driver License

BTW, altering a quote within the quote box is a posting violation.

I win.

Makes you wonder why the blob impounded the notes from 5 meetings he had with Putin. Is he hiding something?

Great deflection. How about you prove no other president has done the same.

Not sure about the link but WFAA is a very respected TV Station in Dallas, Texas; its been on the air for over 50 years I think.

Well, if that number is correct, what they're admitting to in a deep red Republican state is that they allowed 95K non-citizens to cast a vote---:auiqs.jpg:

That would be very embarrassing considering that Texas is an overwhelming Republican state that continues to harp on illegal immigration and sanctuary cities. And a state that anyone would assume would thoroughly check out who was eligible to vote and who wasn't.

Or they're just making this claim, that illegals voted in 2018, and the reason that Ted Cruz came within an inch of losing his seat.

It's very hard for me to believe that any illegal, let alone 95K of them, would be stupid enough to walk into a voting precinct and risk immediate deportation just so they could cast a single vote.

dreamstime_5568573.jpg

I win.

Great deflection. How about you prove no other president has done the same.

I'm sure others have. Unfortunately for you there is a very credible investigation into the current Administration's working with the Russians during the 2016 election that has produced several guilty pleas and uncovered numerous lies by high ranking administration officials about how closely the interworkings with Russia were.

WFAA is the ABC affiliate in Dallas, you fucking dumbass.

Forum List

Back