95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Yeah, like I'm going to waste my time proving you're a commie dupe.
Well, if you continue to occupy a house of ignorance...that is your choice.

As far as "heritage" goes, would you elect a hijab wearing arab woman to Congress who was an al-Qaida sympathizer? wait, your party just did.

You voted for a Russian Asset in 2016 it seems.

I win.

The only Russian assets I'm seeing are you commies that are resisting a duly elected government. You're playing right into Putins hands.

Makes you wonder why the blob impounded the notes from 5 meetings he had with Putin. Is he hiding something?

Great deflection. How about you prove no other president has done the same.

I'm sure others have. Unfortunately for you there is a very credible investigation into the current Administration's working with the Russians during the 2016 election that has produced several guilty pleas and uncovered numerous lies by high ranking administration officials about how closely the interworkings with Russia were.

And so far nothing shows Trump did a thing wrong. Why are insisting on going off topic?

And that is happening? 95,000 times?

Really?

Tens of millions all over the country, SCOTUS ruled a State can NOT require proof of citizenship for registration. It goes against motor voter laws. Thank you wild willie.

Yeah because most people registering to vote at the DMV aren't carrying their birth certificate with them. Yet again, whatever the DMV or DPS does, the people who make the decision (not that the DMV or DPS are not run by a GOP bureaucrat) is, in Texas, up to the Texas Secretary of State.
If they are just handing out voter registration cards...blaming the democrats and liberals is silly.

Actually most are carrying their BC with them at the DMV.

False.

Really, here's the requirements. I'm sure your apology will follow.
  1. U.S. Citizenship or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
  2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and
  4. Social Security Number
  5. Evidence of Texas Vehicle Registration* for each vehicle you own. Registration must be current. Visit Texas DMV vehicle registration for more information. (New Residents who are surrendering an out-of-state driver license only)
  6. Proof of Insurance* for each vehicle you own

TxDPS - How to apply for a Texas Driver License

BTW, altering a quote within the quote box is a posting violation.

Not seeing a birth certificate up there..... yawn...

Well, if you continue to occupy a house of ignorance...that is your choice.

You voted for a Russian Asset in 2016 it seems.

I win.

The only Russian assets I'm seeing are you commies that are resisting a duly elected government. You're playing right into Putins hands.

Makes you wonder why the blob impounded the notes from 5 meetings he had with Putin. Is he hiding something?

Great deflection. How about you prove no other president has done the same.

I'm sure others have. Unfortunately for you there is a very credible investigation into the current Administration's working with the Russians during the 2016 election that has produced several guilty pleas and uncovered numerous lies by high ranking administration officials about how closely the interworkings with Russia were.

And so far nothing shows Trump did a thing wrong. Why are insisting on going off topic?

Don't know...you went there first.

Tens of millions all over the country, SCOTUS ruled a State can NOT require proof of citizenship for registration. It goes against motor voter laws. Thank you wild willie.

Yeah because most people registering to vote at the DMV aren't carrying their birth certificate with them. Yet again, whatever the DMV or DPS does, the people who make the decision (not that the DMV or DPS are not run by a GOP bureaucrat) is, in Texas, up to the Texas Secretary of State.
If they are just handing out voter registration cards...blaming the democrats and liberals is silly.

False.

1. U.S. Citizenship or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
  2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and
  5. Evidence of Texas Vehicle Registration* for each vehicle you own. Registration must be current. Visit Texas DMV vehicle registration for more information. (New Residents who are surrendering an out-of-state driver license only)

Only two ways to prove citizenship, BC or passport. Most people don't have a passport.

False.

2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and

Only two ways to prove citizenship, BC or passport. Most people don't have a passport.

ok

I'm actually for a national voter registration card with picture on it that must be presented when casting a ballot in person. I've said this many times.

But if there are 95,000 non-citizens on the Texas Voter Rolls, they are there because the GOP that has run the state since 2000 or so has allowed it fuck face.

Bullshit...you're for open borders because your commie commissars have lost the white working class in this country. Don't pretend you want legal voting and illegals prosecuted. If I were the governor of Texas I wouldn't allow anybody of mexican heritage near a voting site....not much anybody can do if the ones checking ID are handing the illegals ballots.

Well, my posting history on the topic is solid and for you to investigate if you wanted to know the facts.

Prohibiting people from voting based on their heritage.... wow.

And you wonder why Trump supporters are considered the scum of the earth?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Actually, they are sued by Dems evrytime they try to clean up voter rolls or pass a law for ID to vote.
Justice Department sues Texas over voter ID law
Do voter purges discriminate against the poor and minorities?
https://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/LULAC-sues-county-over-voter-purges-3941265.php
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

Nobody said they're running the show "down there" and there's nothing funny about it, asswipe. If the illegals were voting GOP you'd want a wall 60 feet high and you know it.

I'm actually for a national voter registration card with picture on it that must be presented when casting a ballot in person. I've said this many times.

But if there are 95,000 non-citizens on the Texas Voter Rolls, they are there because the GOP that has run the state since 2000 or so has allowed it fuck face.

False.

2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and

ok

It's in the provided link.

U.S. Citizens
Individuals who are U.S. citizens can present one of the following documents for verification through DHS.

• U.S. passport book or card
  • Birth certificate issued by a U.S. state, U.S. territory or District of Columbia

Its unlikely those are accounting for the stunning lack of oversight by the Republicans.
Actually, they are sued by Dems evrytime they try to clean up voter rolls or pass a law for ID to vote.
Justice Department sues Texas over voter ID law
Do voter purges discriminate against the poor and minorities?
https://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/LULAC-sues-county-over-voter-purges-3941265.php
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

Nobody said they're running the show "down there" and there's nothing funny about it, asswipe. If the illegals were voting GOP you'd want a wall 60 feet high and you know it.

2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and

ok

U.S. Citizens
Individuals who are U.S. citizens can present one of the following documents for verification through DHS.

• Birth certificate issued by a U.S. state, U.S. territory or District of Columbia

For the what, 8th time.
People don't carry their BC's to the DMV office very often. Maybe when they first become drivers. After that? rarely if ever this is why the KS law (why are we talking about it) was struck down.

Sam Taylor, a spokesman for the secretary of state, said the announcement on Friday did not mean that the authorities had discovered 95,000 registered voters who it knew for a fact were noncitizens.

Instead, the office was advising local officials to ask these voters via mail to provide proof of their citizenship.

To vote in Texas, you must be registered by the state

what they will find out is state employees making mistakes

Texas hasn't had a democrat governor since 1995

Clinton was the last president that won the state

still they have not found voter fraud they are just looking for voter fraud

still that number that they are investigating is .070 percent of total voters in Texas

Who knows maybe they will have better luck than Trump

When it comes to claims of voter fraud by the right the past suggests that it's a bullshit excuse for voter suppression. Texas will never offer proof of this claim,

When it's verified they will be prosecuted, TX has prosecuted almost 200 cases in the last few years. On gal that lived in the Dallas area got 8 years, then she can look forward to being deported.

and she registered as a republican, and she voted in the republican primary...

You seem pretty sure of yourself, but call it what you want, it's there.

I am sure of myself because I have not lost my mind. That is what you have to do to be a Trump supporter. It is not there.

What you have lost is your perception.
It's not hard to see the rot.

Jo

What you have lost is your mind.
I can definitely see the rot in your brain. Trump trash.

Nope.... That's the shit in your eyes lefty..
Better clean it out and then learn Spanish
Muy pronto ese!

The fact that you are a Trump supporter means you have shit for brains. That is the only kind of voter that supports Trump. You have better get your brains out of hock unless that is your natural state.

Third grade level stuff....right about on the same level as the nyah-nyah chant and just about as useful.

Nobody likes the person they didn't vote for. Grownups endure the adverse and cooperate for the common good. Democrats however are vested in resistance since they have convinced themselves that the common good means impeachment. It's akin to a group of passengers in a boat voting that everyone but them should be swimming.

Jo

When it comes to claims of voter fraud by the right the past suggests that it's a bullshit excuse for voter suppression. Texas will never offer proof of this claim,

When it's verified they will be prosecuted, TX has prosecuted almost 200 cases in the last few years. On gal that lived in the Dallas area got 8 years, then she can look forward to being deported.

This somehow exonerates her?

Jo

2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and

ok

U.S. Citizens

For the what, 8th time.
People don't carry their BC's to the DMV office very often. Maybe when they first become drivers. After that? rarely if ever this is why the KS law (why are we talking about it) was struck down.

All new licenses in TX require proof of citizenship, if you had been paying attention you would have seen I said that from the start. You don't need it for a renewal. The KS law required citizenship verification to register to vote, the TX law requires it to meet real ID requirements.

You don't register for a party in TX, but yes she did vote republican and she's in jail where she belongs. TX prosecuted 35 cases of non-citizen voting last year, with many more to come. I hope they jail every damn one of them. I'm interested in election integrity, whoever violates it needs to pay the price.

So the State of Texas has it set up to do that? Wow. I would wonder about the Republicans running the elections there if they are that derelict in their duties to the tune of nearly 100K non-citizens being on the voter rolls.

It says on his website that David Whitley--the Texas Secretary of State-- is the Chief Election Officer in Texas. Wouldn't that mean that he's responsible?

About the Office

Or are you going to blame the Media, deep state, swamp, or the Clintons for the 100K non-citizens on the voter rolls?

Which cities/counties are they in?

Has anyone posted which party benefited by the illegal votes?

Forum List

Back