95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Texas says it found 95,000 non-citizens on voter rolls; 58,000 have voted
Those who wanted proof illegals were voting, here it is.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced Friday that the state has discovered 95,000 non-citizens on the voter rolls going back to 1996, 58,000 of whom have voted in at least one Texas election -- an announcement likely to raise fresh concerns about the prospect of voter fraud.

Texas has some of the toughest voter ID laws in the nation and has been one of the main battlegrounds in the Republican-led fight against alleged voter fraud.
Now it's that many in a state with severe voter id laws imagine how many there are in states with few like California. The problem is they have to get caught to be counted and if nobody is trying to catch them, like in California, then they aren't counted and the dems on here act like they don't exist.
Just think of all the ones with fake IDs...

Just imagine how many illegal votes were "harvested" in CA with their funky voting laws.

There’s the real threat to our democracy but Pelosi and her asslickers are fine with it!

When it comes to claims of voter fraud by the right the past suggests that it's a bullshit excuse for voter suppression. Texas will never offer proof of this claim,

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced Friday that the state has discovered 95,000 non-citizens on the voter rolls going back to 1996, 58,000 of whom have voted in at least one Texas election -- an announcement likely to raise fresh concerns about the prospect of voter fraud.

Texas has some of the toughest voter ID laws in the nation and has been one of the main battlegrounds in the Republican-led fight against alleged voter fraud.
Now it's that many in a state with severe voter id laws imagine how many there are in states with few like California. The problem is they have to get caught to be counted and if nobody is trying to catch them, like in California, then they aren't counted and the dems on here act like they don't exist.
The Left consider that a feature, not a bug.

Exactly what did they report?

The fox article is a little more than a roll of paper found on a toilet tank.

If the claim is true, IF, then that means The State of Texas doesn't have their shit together. Amirite? Yep.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

Nobody said they're running the show "down there" and there's nothing funny about it, asswipe. If the illegals were voting GOP you'd want a wall 60 feet high and you know it.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

Nobody said they're running the show "down there" and there's nothing funny about it, asswipe. If the illegals were voting GOP you'd want a wall 60 feet high and you know it.

I'm actually for a national voter registration card with picture on it that must be presented when casting a ballot in person. I've said this many times.

But if there are 95,000 non-citizens on the Texas Voter Rolls, they are there because the GOP that has run the state since 2000 or so has allowed it fuck face.

See one of the other 3 threads on this for commentary.

Texas has one of (if not the) most restrictive voter ID laws in the nation. Crying voter fraud in Texas is silly.

When the courts won't allow a State to verify citizenship when someone registers, this is what you get. It's that simple.

I'm actually for a national voter registration card with picture on it that must be presented when casting a ballot in person. I've said this many times.

But if there are 95,000 non-citizens on the Texas Voter Rolls, they are there because the GOP that has run the state since 2000 or so has allowed it fuck face.

Bullshit...you're for open borders because your commie commissars have lost the white working class in this country. Don't pretend you want legal voting and illegals prosecuted. If I were the governor of Texas I wouldn't allow anybody of mexican heritage near a voting site....not much anybody can do if the ones checking ID are handing the illegals ballots.

Texas has one of (if not the) most restrictive voter ID laws in the nation. Crying voter fraud in Texas is silly.

When the courts won't allow a State to verify citizenship when someone registers, this is what you get. It's that simple.

And that is happening? 95,000 times?

Really?

Bullshit...you're for open borders because your commie commissars have lost the white working class in this country. Don't pretend you want legal voting and illegals prosecuted. If I were the governor of Texas I wouldn't allow anybody of mexican heritage near a voting site....not much anybody can do if the ones checking ID are handing the illegals ballots.

Well, my posting history on the topic is solid and for you to investigate if you wanted to know the facts.

Prohibiting people from voting based on their heritage.... wow.

And you wonder why Trump supporters are considered the scum of the earth?

Texas also has Democrats who are willing to break laws, in order to get illegal votes.

Did you think everyone in Texas was a Republican or something? Ever been to Austin, Dallas, or Houston?

Don’t be stupid.
The Secretary of State’s office is responsible for voter registration. It has been a subsidiary of the GOP for about 2 decades. They are responsible. Not the Democrats. A democrat in Houston couldn’t register you to vote any more than they could give you a tour of the Governor’s mansion.

Bullshit, the commies run registration drives all the time, just fill out the card and turn it in.

Well, my posting history on the topic is solid and for you to investigate if you wanted to know the facts.

Prohibiting people from voting based on their heritage.... wow.

And you wonder why Trump supporters are considered the scum of the earth?

Yeah, like I'm going to waste my time proving you're a commie dupe. As far as "heritage" goes, would you elect a hijab wearing arab woman to Congress who was an al-Qaida sympathizer? wait, your party just did.

Forum List

Back