96% of Clintons Charity Donations Went to Clinton Foundation

Unlike the Clinton Foundation, the primary beneficiary of the Trump Foundation isn't himself.
Do some reading before posting bullshit.

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

None

"When anyone contributes to the Clinton Foundation, it actually goes toward fat salaries, administrative bloat, and lavish travel. Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as ‘other expenses.’ "

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're kidding, right?

You couldn't possibly be stupid enough to provide a link to a Politifact article refuting your quote as "Mostly False" as your source, could you?

The article I provided a link to says the Clintons are the primary beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation. I even quoted the text where it says that. Apparently you can't read.

:lol:

No, the link you provided goes into explicit detail on how the quote you posted is "Mostly False", along with the other claims made on Rush's show (which is where your quote came from).

Did you bother to read it before you posted it?

I'll quote the relevant material for you again, douche bag:

"When anyone contributes to the Clinton Foundation, it actually goes toward fat salaries, administrative bloat, and lavish travel. Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as ‘other expenses.’ "

That isn't from Limbaugh. It's from The Federalist.

This just goes to show what a couple of total douche bags the Clintons are.

Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill deducted $1,042,000 in charitable contributions last year — $1 million of which went to their own family non-profit, the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton released her tax forms on Friday in a move that is seen as a way to pressure Donald Trump to release his taxes. The GOP nominee has refused to release the records, saying that he is under a routine audit.
That's their charity supid

As I already stated, the Clintons are the primary beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation.
Oh that's true but don't hate the player, hate the game. Rich people and business owners know how to game the system. I know this guy who owns a business and he has a foundation too. The foundation is a tax shelter. They pay themselves a salary and very little goes to the people the charity is designed to help.

I bet the Clinton's give millions. My friend gives very little.

Why shouldn't I hate the player who is selling her office for personal gain and using a Foundation to launder the proceeds?

None

CharityWatch vs. Rushbo? You're kidding, right?!?! :laugh2:

The article is by politifact, dumbass.
The title of the article is
Rush Limbaugh says Clinton Foundation spends just 15 percent on charity, 85 percent on overhead

So? The article evaluates the claim and says he's correct, dumbass.

No, it doesn't. Not at all.

Did you miss this part:

tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Mark Levin says they "earned" $0.250B since 2001 leaving WH. produced nothing to boost American productivity, no jobs, no widgets etc.

Great gig if you can figure out how to join the club. They dialed the income back to $10mil 2015 so as not to look so bad for Pres run. Phony charity allows 10% tax free income.
They dialed the income back to $10mil 2015 so as not to look so bad for Pres run.

How do you know that their 2015 income was "dialed back"?

Phony charity allows 10% tax free income.

I'm all ears, Num......what you got?

Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill deducted $1,042,000 in charitable contributions last year — $1 million of which went to their own family non-profit, the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton released her tax forms on Friday in a move that is seen as a way to pressure Donald Trump to release his taxes. The GOP nominee has refused to release the records, saying that he is under a routine audit.

As I already stated, the Clintons are the primary beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation.
Oh that's true but don't hate the player, hate the game. Rich people and business owners know how to game the system. I know this guy who owns a business and he has a foundation too. The foundation is a tax shelter. They pay themselves a salary and very little goes to the people the charity is designed to help.

Why shouldn't I hate the player who is selling her office for personal gain and using a Foundation to launder the proceeds?

Amuse everyone, Bri......

Explain how the Foundation "launders the proceeds".......

Well, afterall, Chelsea dear, commands over a million a year salary to help head this racketeering venture.

What a F'in farce!
you are a liar

Salary is $600,000 and $300,000 is as a board member.
yep. you are a liar.

In '14 her salary was $395,000 plus bonuses. She also gets paid from NBC and Geico.
still a liar. keep at it, maybe repeating it will make it more true.

she does not and has not ever been paid by the clinton foundation

But you're an idiot.......

None

You're kidding, right?

You couldn't possibly be stupid enough to provide a link to a Politifact article refuting your quote as "Mostly False" as your source, could you?

The article I provided a link to says the Clintons are the primary beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation. I even quoted the text where it says that. Apparently you can't read.

No, the link you provided goes into explicit detail on how the quote you posted is "Mostly False", along with the other claims made on Rush's show (which is where your quote came from).

...and Politifact rated that statement "Mostly False", and went into explicit detail as it why it was "Mostly False".

Then you provided it as your source...:lol:

I couldn't have made this up if I tried.

None

Rush Limbaugh says Clinton Foundation spends just 15 percent on charity, 85 percent on overhead

Did you miss this part:

tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Here is what Politifact admits at the bottom of the article:

Limbaugh said "85 percent of every dollar donated to the Clinton Foundation ended up either with the Clintons or with their staff to pay for travel, salaries, and benefits. Fifteen cents of every dollar actually went to some charitable beneficiary."

There’s a grain of truth here -- roughly 85 percent of the foundation’s spending was for items other than charitable grants to other organizations, and a large chunk of this 85 percent did go to Clinton Foundation staff for travel, salaries and benefits.

Keep in mind that politifact is a leftwing propaganda organ, and it still had to admit that Limbaugh was right.

Oh my, that hurts.

None

You're kidding, right?

The author of that is an idiot......

Because they all do it.

Why shouldn't you hate trump who's been gaming the system for years. Trumps record sucks and he has zero foreign policy experience

Did you miss this part:

tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Here is what Politifact admits at the bottom of the article:

Limbaugh said "85 percent of every dollar donated to the Clinton Foundation ended up either with the Clintons or with their staff to pay for travel, salaries, and benefits. Fifteen cents of every dollar actually went to some charitable beneficiary."

There’s a grain of truth here -- roughly 85 percent of the foundation’s spending was for items other than charitable grants to other organizations, and a large chunk of this 85 percent did go to Clinton Foundation staff for travel, salaries and benefits.

Keep in mind that politifact is a leftwing propaganda organ, and it still had to admit that Limbaugh was right.

ended up either with the Clintons

This is a lie....

Ice, I said go post and explain that form 990. I can't and got wiped out in thread merge. I am hurtin.....butt hurtin' in ComradV link.

Other question: if deduct 2mil charitable, but pay back to yourself salary? Do you pay tax? That is one point, big point all this. Dont dance.......

Comfortably, as always

Because they all do it.

Why shouldn't you hate trump who's been gaming the system for years. Trumps record sucks and he has zero foreign policy experience

Taking a deduction for charitable donations is NOT "gaming"........The Foundation is a distinct legal entity

Ice, I said go post and explain that form 990. I can't and got wiped out in thread merge. I am hurtin.....butt hurtin' in ComradV link.

Other question: if deduct 2mil charitable, but pay back to yourself salary? Do you pay tax? That is one point, big point all this. Dont dance.......

Comfortably, as always

If they paid themselves salary, it would show in the returns of both the foundation and the Clintons......

Both are public record.......I've checked the former - no clintons were paid by the Foundation in 2014.....

Oh my, that hurts.

One might think that you are immune to it by now, Bri......

Because they all do it.

No, they don't all do it. Quid pro quo is illegal.

Comfortably, as always

If they paid themselves salary, it would show in the returns of both the foundation and the Clintons......

Both are public record.......I've checked the former - no clintons were paid by the Foundation in 2014.....
Chelsea earns a very large salary from the Clinton Foundation, dumbass. So do many of Clinton's political cronies.

Forum List

Back