96% of Clintons Charity Donations Went to Clinton Foundation

That's their charity supid

As I already stated, the Clintons are the primary beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation.
Oh that's true but don't hate the player, hate the game. Rich people and business owners know how to game the system. I know this guy who owns a business and he has a foundation too. The foundation is a tax shelter. They pay themselves a salary and very little goes to the people the charity is designed to help.

I bet the Clinton's give millions. My friend gives very little.

Why shouldn't I hate the player who is selling her office for personal gain and using a Foundation to launder the proceeds?
Because they all do it.

Why shouldn't you hate trump who's been gaming the system for years. Trumps record sucks and he has zero foreign policy experience

Taking a deduction for charitable donations is NOT "gaming"........The Foundation is a distinct legal entity

You are terminally gullible and surgically attached to Hillary's asshole.

That's their charity supid

As I already stated, the Clintons are the primary beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation.
Oh that's true but don't hate the player, hate the game. Rich people and business owners know how to game the system. I know this guy who owns a business and he has a foundation too. The foundation is a tax shelter. They pay themselves a salary and very little goes to the people the charity is designed to help.

Why shouldn't I hate the player who is selling her office for personal gain and using a Foundation to launder the proceeds?
Because they all do it.

Why shouldn't you hate trump who's been gaming the system for years. Trumps record sucks and he has zero foreign policy experience

No, they don't all do it. Quid pro quo is illegal.
Yes, it is.

Ice, I said go post and explain that form 990. I can't and got wiped out in thread merge. I am hurtin.....butt hurtin' in ComradV link.

Other question: if deduct 2mil charitable, but pay back to yourself salary? Do you pay tax? That is one point, big point all this. Dont dance.......

Comfortably, as always

If they paid themselves salary, it would show in the returns of both the foundation and the Clintons......

Both are public record.......I've checked the former - no clintons were paid by the Foundation in 2014.....
Chelsea earns a very large salary from the Clinton Foundation, dumbass. So do many of Clinton's political cronies.
All legal schmuck.

Ice, I said go post and explain that form 990. I can't and got wiped out in thread merge. I am hurtin.....butt hurtin' in ComradV link.

Other question: if deduct 2mil charitable, but pay back to yourself salary? Do you pay tax? That is one point, big point all this. Dont dance.......

Comfortably, as always

If they paid themselves salary, it would show in the returns of both the foundation and the Clintons......

Both are public record.......I've checked the former - no clintons were paid by the Foundation in 2014.....
Chelsea earns a very large salary from the Clinton Foundation, dumbass. So do many of Clinton's political cronies.
All legal schmuck.

Receiving donations in exchange for changing official government policy is not legal, douche bag.

Comfortably, as always

Why are you jealous of people with money? The Clinton's want to pay more taxes. They know they have more than they'll ever need.

Sorry they didn't get rich thru a series of bankruptcies and a reality show

Comfortably, as always

Neither Hillary or Bill get a salary from any of the foundations.

Comfortably, as always

All legal schmuck.

Receiving donations in exchange for changing official government policy is not legal, douche bag.
You say they did that. Rush says it. Who else?

Comfortably, as always

You're a lying idiot

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_2014.pdf

go to page 34..........tell everyone what it says about Chelsea's compensation......

Charity?

Slush Fund...

Now if I call you an idiot, will you suffer another attack of the vapors?

The foundation files an audited return.........readily available for your viewing....
Ice, I would have to care what you think to be bothered by you...and I hope the fact that I don't doen't come as a surprise to you.

Nice to see that you've recovered from the most recent episode.....

Comfortably, as always

All legal schmuck.
Yeah, it is legal to run a charity where 90% goes to 'admin'.

The Clintons are the Clinton's favorite charity. Remember, when they left the WH last time - they were so poor they had to steal everything from the WH that wasn't nailed down.

Comfortably, as always

All legal schmuck.

Since you lied about Chelsea's salary from the foundation, would you like to try to demonstrate that official policy was changed as a result of donations?

Not a bunch of speculation from some idiot trolling click bait operation....

Comfortably, as always

All legal schmuck.

The Clintons are the Clinton's favorite charity. Remember, when they left the WH last time - they were so poor they had to steal everything from the WH that wasn't nailed down.

Show me where 90% goes to admin.....

Charity?

Slush Fund...

The foundation files an audited return.........readily available for your viewing....
Ice, I would have to care what you think to be bothered by you...and I hope the fact that I don't doen't come as a surprise to you.

No episode. Just tired of lying assholes like you. And since you still gaven't said anything significant this time, either, I think I will just keep ignoring you. Have a nice night...

Comfortably, as always

Why are you jealous of people with money? The Clinton's want to pay more taxes. They know they have more than they'll ever need.

Sorry they didn't get rich thru a series of bankruptcies and a reality show

I'm not jealous of people with money. I just think crooks should go to jail, and Hillary is obviously a crook.

Because they all do it.

Taking a deduction for charitable donations is NOT "gaming"........The Foundation is a distinct legal entity

You are terminally gullible and surgically attached to Hillary's asshole.

You're a fucking idiot......why do you think the Foundation files its own return?

Comfortably, as always

You're a lying idiot

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_2014.pdf

go to page 34..........tell everyone what it says about Chelsea's compensation......

News reports don't rely on Clinton foundation propaganda.

Comfortably, as always

No, she doesn't.

Do the Clintons receive any income or personal expense reimbursement from the Foundation?
No. President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton, who serve on the Board of Directors, do not take a salary from the Clinton Foundation and receive no funding from it. Secretary Clinton did not take a salary when she served on the Board of Directors.

Frequently Asked Questions

Charity?

Slush Fund...

No episode. Just tired of lying assholes like you. And since you still gaven't said anything significant this time, either, I think I will just keep ignoring you. Have a nice night...

How would a foundation filing an audited return available to the public operate as a slush fund?

Show everyone you are not just a Useful Idiot of reich wing media.....

Comfortably, as always

All legal schmuck.

Show me where 90% goes to admin.....

"When anyone contributes to the Clinton Foundation, it actually goes toward fat salaries, administrative bloat, and lavish travel. Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as ‘other expenses.’ "

Comfortably, as always

You're a lying idiot

News reports don't rely on Clinton foundation propaganda.

It's their AUDITED TAX RETURN........

F'n A!

Forum List

Back