96% of Clintons Charity Donations Went to Clinton Foundation

Ice, I said go post and explain that form 990. I can't and got wiped out in thread merge. I am hurtin.....butt hurtin' in ComradV link.

Other question: if deduct 2mil charitable, but pay back to yourself salary? Do you pay tax? That is one point, big point all this. Dont dance.......

Comfortably, as always

If they paid themselves salary, it would show in the returns of both the foundation and the Clintons......

Both are public record.......I've checked the former - no clintons were paid by the Foundation in 2014.....
Chelsea earns a very large salary from the Clinton Foundation, dumbass. So do many of Clinton's political cronies.
All legal schmuck.
Yeah, it is legal to run a charity where 90% goes to 'admin'.

The Clintons are the Clinton's favorite charity. Remember, when they left the WH last time - they were so poor they had to steal everything from the WH that wasn't nailed down.
I remember that being one of many lies the GOP said about the Clinton's back then. You guys hate the Clinton's more than we hate bush but that's because the Clinton's are smart

All legal schmuck.

The Clintons are the Clinton's favorite charity. Remember, when they left the WH last time - they were so poor they had to steal everything from the WH that wasn't nailed down.

Show me where 90% goes to admin.....

"When anyone contributes to the Clinton Foundation, it actually goes toward fat salaries, administrative bloat, and lavish travel. Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as ‘other expenses.’ "
In order to get a fuller picture of the Clinton Foundation’s operations, he said, people need to look at the foundation’s consolidated audit, which includes the financial data on separate affiliates like the Clinton Health Access Initiative.

“Otherwise,” he said, “you are looking at just a piece of the pie.”

Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he said, CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said.

We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses.

We can’t vouch for the effectiveness of the programming expenses listed in the report, but it is clear that the claim that the Clinton Foundation only steers 6 percent of its donations to charity is wrong, and amounts to a misunderstanding of how public charities work.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

What did you learn about Chelsea's "salary" from the Foundation, Bri?

Yeah, we are already aware of all the fluff and diversions politifact included to divert attention from the irrefutable fact that only 15% of Clinton Foundation revenues are spent on actual charity.
75% of the rest is buying favors, votes, and get-out-of-jail-free cards, and the rest on the 'lifestyles of the rich and shameless'...

:p

Ice, I said go post and explain that form 990. I can't and got wiped out in thread merge. I am hurtin.....butt hurtin' in ComradV link.

Other question: if deduct 2mil charitable, but pay back to yourself salary? Do you pay tax? That is one point, big point all this. Dont dance.......

Comfortably, as always

If they paid themselves salary, it would show in the returns of both the foundation and the Clintons......

Both are public record.......I've checked the former - no clintons were paid by the Foundation in 2014.....
Chelsea earns a very large salary from the Clinton Foundation, dumbass. So do many of Clinton's political cronies.
Why are you jealous of people with money? The Clinton's want to pay more taxes. They know they have more than they'll ever need.

Sorry they didn't get rich thru a series of bankruptcies and a reality show

I'm not jealous of people with money. I just think crooks should go to jail, and Hillary is obviously a crook.
Trumps brainwashing is working on you! Crooked hillary crooked hillary stfu

Comfortably, as always

All legal schmuck.

I remember that being one of many lies the GOP said about the Clinton's back then. You guys hate the Clinton's more than we hate bush but that's because the Clinton's are smart
THAT is impossible. You guys still freak out when someone says 'Florida' or 'hanging chad'! :p

Comfortably, as always

All legal schmuck.

Al Capone was also smart. Is that the kind of person you want for President?

"When anyone contributes to the Clinton Foundation, it actually goes toward fat salaries, administrative bloat, and lavish travel. Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as ‘other expenses.’ "

:lol:

Again, from your link:

tom-mostlyfalse.gif
Way to learn how to post a random picture not associated with anything...

Yeah. I searched the article for any such pic and found nothing.

This is a perfect example of what theDoctorisIn would call "lying."

Are you sure you want to dig any deeper?

Again, from your link:

tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Oh, but it is "associated" with this thread - it's what Politifact rated bripat's quote. He even linked to it himself:

Unlike the Clinton Foundation, the primary beneficiary of the Trump Foundation isn't himself.
Do some reading before posting bullshit.

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

None

It's only "associated" with this thread because you posted it.

All legal schmuck.

Trump has ties to the mob. That hasn't come out yet.

In order to get a fuller picture of the Clinton Foundation’s operations, he said, people need to look at the foundation’s consolidated audit, which includes the financial data on separate affiliates like the Clinton Health Access Initiative.

Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he said, CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said.

We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses.

We can’t vouch for the effectiveness of the programming expenses listed in the report, but it is clear that the claim that the Clinton Foundation only steers 6 percent of its donations to charity is wrong, and amounts to a misunderstanding of how public charities work.

Yeah, we are already aware of all the fluff and diversions politifact included to divert attention from the irrefutable fact that only 15% of Clinton Foundation revenues are spent on actual charity.
75% of the rest is buying favors, votes, and get-out-of-jail-free cards, and the rest on the 'lifestyles of the rich and shameless'...

:p

It also pays for a lot Bill and Hillary's travel expenses all over the world.

And everyone knows the Clinton Foundation is just a money laundering scam.

...no silly, everyone does not. See just because you wingers would LIKE something to be true does not make it so.

To date there is NO EVIDENCE of Clintons laundering any money through the organization. I know that's not going to prevent Clinton haters from claiming it, but it should prevent from anyone half-way impartial from believing it.

Clinton foundation work in developing world and disaster relief efforts is quite real, to say it is JUST money laundering is obvious counter factual bullshit.

Again, from your link:

tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Oh, but it is "associated" with this thread - it's what Politifact rated bripat's quote. He even linked to it himself:

Unlike the Clinton Foundation, the primary beneficiary of the Trump Foundation isn't himself.

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

None

Are you aware that Bri once started a thread inviting people to participate in a GoFundMe campaign to oust Speaker Ryan?

It included his name, photo and hometown as well as a link to his facebook page....

this makes him the dumbest mofo I have ever encountered on fora such as this.....he lapped the previous record holder who once posted his full name and phone number.....who goes by the handle "Corvet".......yeah....I know........makes you appreciate Bri's gift, doesn't it?

All legal schmuck.

Trump has ties to the mob. That hasn't come out yet.

So does Hillary. You forget that Willy's brother was a coke dealer.

All legal schmuck.

Agree x 1 easyt65

Yet maintains that he is NOT a credulous douche....

All legal schmuck.

Well, you're certainly never gonna be accused of being smart, Bri.........and we sure as shit would never want a fucking meathead like you to be POTUS....

All legal schmuck.

Well, you're certainly never gonna be accused of being smart, Bri.........and we sure as shit would never want a fucking meathead like you to be POTUS....

Do you imagine that no one notices you almost never post substance, just insults?

Again, from your link:

tom-mostlyfalse.gif

None

It's only "associated" with this thread because you posted it.

I cut and pasted that image's address from your link.

Look, I've made a screenshot of it, to help you find it:

4426-1471058402-d1c8dd7f4380c7aa42eb6762fd5494d2.png

Wow, figure that out by yourself, didja, Ice?

Yup, that was me...cuz it was funny as hell and a helluva 'zinger'.

Like I said, dude, you are way too anal and way too fixated on me. Go get laid or get some help. Take a break for a while. Don't go postal and kill your neighbors....that's DO NOT - don't want any liberals failing to compregend and claim I told you to kill anyone! :p

Forum List

Back