96% of Clintons Charity Donations Went to Clinton Foundation

All legal schmuck.
Yeah, it is legal to run a charity where 90% goes to 'admin'.

The Clintons are the Clinton's favorite charity. Remember, when they left the WH last time - they were so poor they had to steal everything from the WH that wasn't nailed down.
I remember that being one of many lies the GOP said about the Clinton's back then. You guys hate the Clinton's more than we hate bush but that's because the Clinton's are smart

Al Capone was also smart. Is that the kind of person you want for President?

Well, you're certainly never gonna be accused of being smart, Bri.........and we sure as shit would never want a fucking meathead like you to be POTUS....

Do you imagine that no one notices you almost never post substance, just insults?

Bri,

I posted a link to the Foundation's 2014 tax return, and asked you to tell everyone what it reported for Chelsea's compensation........why did you never do so?

Wow, figure that out by yourself, didja, Ice?

Yup, that was me...cuz it was funny as hell and a helluva 'zinger'.

Like I said, dude, you are way too anal and way too fixated on me. Go get laid or get some help. Take a break for a while. Don't go postal and kill your neighbors....that's DO NOT - don't want any liberals failing to compregend and claim I told you to kill anyone! :p

Walks like.....squawks like....

What SHOULD I conclude?

If they paid themselves salary, it would show in the returns of both the foundation and the Clintons......

Both are public record.......I've checked the former - no clintons were paid by the Foundation in 2014.....
Chelsea earns a very large salary from the Clinton Foundation, dumbass. So do many of Clinton's political cronies.
All legal schmuck.

The Clintons are the Clinton's favorite charity. Remember, when they left the WH last time - they were so poor they had to steal everything from the WH that wasn't nailed down.

Show me where 90% goes to admin.....

"When anyone contributes to the Clinton Foundation, it actually goes toward fat salaries, administrative bloat, and lavish travel. Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as ‘other expenses.’ "
your source is WRONG, and have no idea what they are talking about!!!!

upload_2016-8-12_23-20-49.png

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

Wow, figure that out by yourself, didja, Ice?

Yup, that was me...cuz it was funny as hell and a helluva 'zinger'.

Like I said, dude, you are way too anal and way too fixated on me. Go get laid or get some help. Take a break for a while. Don't go postal and kill your neighbors....that's DO NOT - don't want any liberals failing to compregend and claim I told you to kill anyone! :p

Walks like.....squawks like....

What SHOULD I conclude?
You should conclude that you are a mentally unstable rabid liberal who hates Trump so much you make up shit about him, like things he never said...which you admitted. :p

Have a great night.... :p

Chelsea earns a very large salary from the Clinton Foundation, dumbass. So do many of Clinton's political cronies.
All legal schmuck.

"When anyone contributes to the Clinton Foundation, it actually goes toward fat salaries, administrative bloat, and lavish travel. Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as ‘other expenses.’ "

View attachment 85352

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

Charity Watch's bogus rating has already been discussed and discarded.

All legal schmuck.

View attachment 85352

C4A: "your source is WRONG, and have no idea what they are talking about!!!!"

Oh, well then, if YOU say so it MUST be true. :p

All legal schmuck.

View attachment 85352

Charity Watch's bogus rating has already been discussed and discarded.

By whom, Bri?

All legal schmuck.

View attachment 85352

C4A: "your source is WRONG, and have no idea what they are talking about!!!!"

Oh, well then, if YOU say so it MUST be true. :p

Did the screenshot not show up on your Commodore 64?

And everyone knows the Clinton Foundation is just a money laundering scam. Charity watchdog Charity Navigator won't even rank them they are so far out there on the fringe.

96 Percent Of Hillary’s Charitable Donations In 2015 Went To Clinton Foundation

yup.

people who have a charity named after them usually donate to their own charity ... no big deal.

The clinton Foundation has paid the Clintons millions in salary. The circle goes around.

And everyone knows the Clinton Foundation is just a money laundering scam. Charity watchdog Charity Navigator won't even rank them they are so far out there on the fringe.

yup.

people who have a charity named after them usually donate to their own charity ... no big deal.

The clinton Foundation has paid the Clintons millions in salary. The circle goes around.

:lol:

No, it hasn't. Stop making things up.

Ice, I said go post and explain that form 990. I can't and got wiped out in thread merge. I am hurtin.....butt hurtin' in ComradV link.

Other question: if deduct 2mil charitable, but pay back to yourself salary? Do you pay tax? That is one point, big point all this. Dont dance.......

Comfortably, as always

If they paid themselves salary, it would show in the returns of both the foundation and the Clintons......

Both are public record.......I've checked the former - no clintons were paid by the Foundation in 2014.....
you are a liar.

yup.

you are a liar

yup.

the Clintons, ALL three, get PAID ZERO by the Clinton Foundation....

A BIG FAT ZERO.

They don't get paid to work and run the Charity, they donate their time.... they never have been paid a dime.

yup.

Tell everyone what you see on page 34.........

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_2014.pdf

The Clinton's are just good, solid, people who left the White House "flat broke".

Nothing to see here!!

TRUMP RAPED A BABY!!!

Of course they went to the Clinton Foundation, the Charity does good work and has an A+ rating from Charity Watch.

She and Bill get no money out of the Charity, the Charity's Donations is for the Charity itself.

She could have just kept the millions she gave up of her own money to the charity and been rich as heck for two to three lifetimes.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation count all the travel, lodging, food and other expenses to the foundation as being reimbursement for efforts on behalf of the foundation. Well, known to the general public is the fact that the foundation is a slush fund.

Other charities evaluating organizations have an entirely different opinion of this money laundering service.
Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation

LITTLE ROCK, AR

Add to My Charities​
Donate to this Charity​
Print​

AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookShare to LinkedInShare to TwitterMore AddThis Share options

Why isn't this organization rated?
We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity's atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model.
What does it mean that this organization isn’t rated?
It simply means that the organization doesn't meet our criteria. A lack of a rating does not indicate a positive or negative assessment by Charity Navigator.

Charity Navigator - Unrated Profile for Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation

The 'broke' Clintons reported over $10.7 million in earnings last year and claimed a charitable deduction of $1 million...to ther own slush fun...er...their own tax shelt....er, their own charity.

:p

(Hotair.com)

Forum List

Back