96%of Jews are Khazars ,muslims convetites to judaism. The only semites are the Pales

LOL I wait in anticipation to see your next defection
Don't need to deflect anything.

Israel in it's current mode of rampant fascism and deep seated apartheid. Is a disgrace to modern civilization and humanity in general. And is a pox on the world.

But if it's radical Zionist rulers lost control and moderate Israeli's took power.

Then possibly a peaceful and equitable resolution could be reached on Palestine.

Look at all the Arab countries where they are slaughtering each other. That's what they also want to do to those they don't like. I mean if they can kill their own people, then genocide of enemies is understandable. I mean, you've called for the end of Jews in humanity. All of them to be moved to an Island and held there by force of arms Sunni Man. You've said that one inch of Jewish land is too much.

Then you say negotiation? :cuckoo:

Thanks, Israel will stay a Jewish state and if the Arabs in the dissolved partitions want to use them, then they had better get to the negotiating table or continue to fight.

If they continue to fight, then they may wish to entertain the possibility that they will lose.

Again!

The zionist jews governing Israel have never been serious about a fair and equitable peace.

Everything they have proposed has been one sided in favor of Israel.

:lol: :clap2: :lol:

Islam is the religion of peace, right, jihadist?

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

The zionist jews governing Israel have never been serious about a fair and equitable peace.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSVCH8PVl3U]Muslim baby funny - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder why sunni man liked this post ? He doesn't believe in a peaceful resolution ...
There you go again. Making up lies to suit your zionist agenda. <== Here you are accusing me of lying.

When have I ever stated that I don't believe in or support a peaceful resolution to the Israel/Palestine problem? :cool:

Here you go :
I believe it was on the 02-14-2012

Even if Israel was 1 sq ft. of land.

It would be too much and need to go. :cool:<== Here I prove that I didn't lie , and it is actually you who was caught lying.Clearly showing that you don't believe in a peaceful resolution.

LOL I wait in anticipation to see your next defection :lol:

Israel in it's current mode of rampant fascism and deep seated apartheid. Is a disgrace to modern civilization and humanity in general. And is a pox on the world.

But if it's radical Zionist rulers lost control and moderate Israeli's took power.

Then possibly a peaceful and equitable resolution could be reached on Palestine.<== And here you are, saying something that contradicts completely your previously quoted statement.

However perversely you are now changing your tune , and been caught in a lie.
You know as a Muslim you should be really careful about lying , the Qur'an doesn't permit lying ,right ?
Oh sorry i forgot , the Qur'an doesn't permit lying to Muslims,it's perfectly alright to lie to us unbelievers.
So I guess your being a good Muslim after all. ;)

There you go again. Making up lies to suit your zionist agenda. <== Here you are accusing me of lying.

When have I ever stated that I don't believe in or support a peaceful resolution to the Israel/Palestine problem? :cool:

Here you go :
I believe it was on the 02-14-2012

LOL I wait in anticipation to see your next defection :lol:

Then possibly a peaceful and equitable resolution could be reached on Palestine.<== And here you are, saying something that contradicts completely your previously quoted statement.

However perversely you are now changing your tune , and been caught in a lie.
You know as a Muslim you should be really careful about lying , the Qur'an doesn't permit lying ,right ?
Oh sorry i forgot , the Qur'an doesn't permit lying to Muslims ,it's perfectly alright to lie to us unbelievers.
So I guess your being a good Muslim after all.
, ;)

Yes indeed they do.

Like most religions, Islam in general, forbids lying. The Quran says, "Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies." Surah 40:28. In the Hadith, Mohammed was also quoted as saying, "Be honest because honesty leads to goodness, and goodness leads to Paradise. Beware of falsehood because it leads to immorality, and immorality leads to Hell."

However, unlike most religions, within Islam there are certain provisions under which lying is not simply tolerated, but actually encouraged. The book "The spirit of Islam," by the Muslim scholar, Afif A. Tabbarah was written to promote Islam. On page 247, Tabbarah stated: "Lying is not always bad, to be sure; there are times when telling a lie is more profitable and better for the general welfare, and for the settlement of conciliation among people, than telling the truth. To this effect, the Prophet says: 'He is not a false person who (through lies) settles conciliation among people, supports good or says what is good."

Islam Review - Presented by The Pen vs. the Sword Featured Articles . . . Islam: the Facade, the Facts The rosy picture some Muslims are painting about their religion, and the truth they try to hide.

I don't have to lie about anything.

You just aren't able to grasp the concept that there is the Israel today; pure evil.

And hopefully self destructive.

or

Maybe in the future; an Israel ruled by fair and just people who want peace and reject zionism.

That would be an Israel people could co-exist with.

Last edited:
Download Baby Arab Crying ringtones to your cell phone

isr-world.gif

Yes, those bad old Jews on the red spot picking on those poor Muslims on the green spot.

That red spot that you've said an inch of is too much. Remember? Want a link?

You just aren't able to grasp the concept that there is the Israel today; pure evil.

or

Maybe in the future; an Israel ruled by fair and just people who want peace and reject zionism.

That would be an Israel people could co-exist with.

"Palestinian Children Created To Fertilize the Land With their Blood"[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1kIYk22d8]"PALESTINIAN KIDS ARE "FERTILIZER" CREATED TO SATURATE OUR PURE LAND WITH THEIR BLOOD" FATAH - YouTube[/ame]

Your Jew Envy is showing, muslime loser. The wife beating, child honor killing, pedophile worshipping jihadist muslime dog is DOOOOOMED

Warren Buffett Visits Israel And Israeli Company Iscar Mr. Buffett Purchased For $4 Billion.
This is one of the most remarkable investments we've seen run by truly remarkable people. When you look at what has been accomplished here, I don't know the match of it in any other place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgYnupHWmU4&feature=relmfu]Open Buffet - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKyh8l02tg&feature=related]ISCAR IMAGE-New ver.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

Come on, give me a break.
Of course you'd say this, in your eyes even an agreement that gives all Israeli territory to the Palestinians except 1 sq foot is one sided in favor of Israel.

It would be too much and need to go. :cool:

Come on, give me a break.
Of course you'd say this, in your eyes even an agreement that gives all Israeli territory to the Palestinians except 1 sq foot is one sided in favor of Israel.

It would be too much and need to go. :cool:

You do realize islime is the religion of peace, right?

Hamas Condemns Killing of "Holy Warrior" bin Laden
The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas on Monday condemned the killing by U.S. forces of Osama bin Laden and mourned him as an "Arab holy warrior."
Hamas condemns killing of holy warrior bin Laden | Reuters

Last edited:
It's appropriate that Israel is colored in red.

Like and infected boil welling up in the midst of a peaceful pasture of green. :doubt:
Who gave you that pick up line? Ham-ass?

some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.&#8221;

Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims

Professor Heinsohn is director of the Raphael-Lemkin-Institut für Xenophobie- und Genozidforschung at the University of Bremen. Mr. Pipes (www.DanielPipes.org) is director of the Middle East Forum.

Last edited:
Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics, which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all other wisdom and learning put together. On that system and by that faith there has been built out of the wreck of the Roman Empire the whole of our existing civilization
Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.”
Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims

Indeed, It would seem that to Arabs human rights violations are of a bit flexible nature, if an Arab was killed by Israel then it's a human rights violation, lets protest and scream of top of our lungs.If however an Arab was killed by another Arab , eh no biggie let's just carry on with our day.

hypocrisy at it's finest.

What title-deeds do the Jews of today actually have to the land of 'Israel'? The idea that a people can possess some kind of ethnic ancestral right to a territory supposedly vacated by their forebears some millenia previously, implying a right in perpetuity, can have no legal basis.
What happened a couple of millenia ago is immaterial. Last century, the Arab world tried to take Israel back by force, and got their asses kicked for their trouble.

If the Arabs wanted it bad enough, they'd take it. They haven't been able to.

Tough shit for you Jew-haters, huh?
Hi Dave,your comments are somewhat inaccurate,Israel infact were in the late 30's having a Gurrella(sic) war with the British and Palestinians the Zionist lead Jews were in fact Terrorists(which the Zionists Organization still are today).
Later the Israelis were supporting the British and French in the Suez Crisis (which the US abstained from,infact they advised wisely it would be a mistake..which it was)Egypts Abdul Nasser(hater of Israel and Jews) was held up as a defeater of the WEST and Israel but in actuality it wasn't and he was ousted a few years later.

Dave the 6 Day War in the late 60's was all over and done with quickly...rumblings from Arab neighbours leading up to the skirmish was dealt with by Pre Emptive strikes by Israel (Dyan,a man who I personally admired,with Peres)anyway the Egyptian Air Force was TOTALLED by Israel who bombed every Egypian Plane to smithereins.

As you know Dave I have lived in Israel at one time for 9 month and worked in other Arabic countries..........I believe in a viable Israel moreover a Palestinian state which I may add so do nearly all Israelis...apart from the Nutters.

A peaceful settlement will be in the end the only to end this running sore for both peoples.

As I have also stated in the past The Palestinians have NOTHING TO THAT THEIR ARAB Neibours for...Nothing.

I enjoy your posts Dave but cannot agree with all you stated above because it's not completely accurate,as I said.

Dave I wish you and your family well,and have a great day.steven Excuse the crappy spelling and grammar today.
Oh, well.

Forum List

Back