96%of Jews are Khazars ,muslims convetites to judaism. The only semites are the Pales

Nazi scientists made all kinds of wild claims to prove their Aryan roots could be traced back to antiquity.

In order to legitimize the Third Reich and document it's historical foundations

Now in a twist of fate; Jewish scientists have copied their former Nazi masters game plan.

And use Zionist pseudo science and dubious research to back their historical claims to the land.

Your claim is laughable ...
You are saying: Don't believe DNA results and scientific studies, instead believe things that some guy says without any shred of proof.
You are a perfect example of a person who don't let facts interfere with his lies.

This goes to show how your mind deals with facts you don't agree with...

Sunni Man:"The earth is flat"

Random person:"'Sunni Man' I know for a fact the earth is not flat , it's actually round here take a look here , a picture of earth from space."

Sunni Man:"THIS PICTURE IS FAKE, I DON"T BELIEVE YOU , ALL OF IT IS A ZIONIST SCAM ! I KNOW THE EARTH IS FLAT BECAUSE SOME GUY TOLD ME SO , AND EVEN IF YOU FLY ME TO SPACE AND SHOW ME THE WORLD IS ROUND I WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU! "

If that is how your logic works , I'm not surprised as to why the Muslim world is years behind the west...

What Right Do Zionist
Jews Have To Palestine?
From Jason Collett
[email protected]
11-9-3

What title-deeds do the Jews of today actually have to the land of 'Israel'? The idea that a people can possess some kind of ethnic ancestral right to a territory supposedly vacated by their forebears some millenia previously, implying a right in perpetuity, can have no legal basis. Or otherwise Americans of European ancestry, to name just one group of people, will have to pack their bags.

According to Dr Alfred Lilienthal in his book The Zionist Connection, "The Jewish population of Palestine [what is now Israel and the occupied territories, the West Bank and Gaza] at the time of the Balfour Declaration in 1917 was a mere 7 percent of the 700 000 inhabitants. The rest were Muslim and Christian Arabs·At the time of the (US-dominated UN) partition vote in 1947 there were only 650 000 Jews in Palestine while there were 1,3 million indigenous Palestinian Arabs, either Christian or Muslim. Under the partition plan, 56 % of Palestine was given for a Zionist state to people who constituted 33 % of the population and owned about 6 % [six percent] of the land· These UN figures have never been in dispute·"

But there is a further issue, which also (YET AGAIN!) demonstrates the fundamentally questionable foundations of Zionism.

MainPage
rense.com

This Site Served by TheHostPros

I don't know with whom you've been talking but according to science :

DNA analysis further determined that modern Jews of the priesthood tribe—"Kohanimshare an ancestor dating back about 3,000 years.[46] This result is consistent for all Jewish populations around the world.[46] The researchers estimated that the most recent common ancestor of modern Kohanim lived between 1000 BCE (roughly the time of the Biblical Exodus) and 586 BCE, when the Babylonians destroyed the First Temple.[47] They found similar results analyzing DNA from Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews
Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here you go , your claim has been completely and utterly disproved.

Facts are annoying little beasts aren't they?
You build theories and then the facts come along and ruin it for you ...
I'm sorry ... Better luck next time.

sadly, he won't even be a little bit embarrassed.

And THAT, Jill is the SUPERPOWER of all different forms of sociopathic personalities.

You are saying: Don't believe DNA results and scientific studies.............
Not at all.

I am saying you can't believe in Zionist Jews scientific studies.

Scientists have been known to lie and twist date in order to further a political or ideological agenda.

The Nazis were famous for it and so are the "Chosen People".

Not at all.

Scientists have been known to lie and twist date in order to further a political or ideological agenda.

Muslime terrorists, wife beaters, child honor killers and pedophile worshippers are the most fucked up losers in the world.

Eminent Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis: "The Crisis of Islam"
If the peoples of the Middle East continue on their present path, the suicide bomber may become a metaphor for the whole region, and there will be no escape from a downward spiral of hate and spite, rage and self-pity, poverty and oppression.
Almost the entire Muslim world is affected by poverty and tyranny. The combinatoin of low productivity and high birth rate in the Middle East makes for an untenable mix, with a large and rapidly growing population of unemployed, uneducated and frustrated young men. By all indicators from the United Nations, the World Bank and other authorities, the Arab countries--in matters such as job creation, education, technology and productivity--lag further behind the West. Even worse, the Arab nations also lag behind the more recent recruits to Western-style democracy, such as Korea, Taiwan and Singapore.

The comparative figures on the performance of Muslim countries, as reflected in these statistics, are devastating.

In the listing of economies by gross domestic product, the highest ranking Muslim majority country is Turkey, with 64 million inhabitants, in 23rd place, between Austria and Denmark, with about 5 million each. The next is Indonesia, with 212 million, in 28th place, following Norway with 4.5 million and followed by Saudi Arabia with 21 million. In comparative purchasing power, the first Muslim state is Indonesia in 15th place followed by Turkey in 19th place. In living standards as reflected by gross domestic product per head, the first Muslim state is Qatar, in 23rd place, followed by the United Arab Emirates in 23rd place and Kuwait in 28th.

In a listing of industrial output, the highest-ranking Muslim country is Saudi Arabia, number 21, followed by Indonesia, tied with Austria and Belgium in 22nd place and Turkey, tied with Norway in 27th place.

In a listing by manufacturing output, the highest ranking Arab country is Egypt, in 35th place, tying with Norway.

In a listing of life expectancy, the first Arab state is Kuwait, in 32nd place. In ownership of telephone lines per hundred people, the first Muslim country listed is the UAE in 33rd place. In ownership of computers per hundred people, the first Muslim state listed is Bahrain in 30th place.

Book sales present an even more dismal picture. A listing of 27 countries, beginning with the United States and ending with Viet Nam, does not include a single Muslim state. In a human development index, Brunei is number 32, Kuwait 36, Bahrain 40, Qatar 41, the UAE 44, Libya 66 and Saudi Arabia 68.

According to a report on Arab Human Development prepared by a committee of Arab intellectualss, reveals, "the Arab world translates about 330 books annually, one-fifth of the number that Greece translates. The total of translated books since the 9th century is about 100,000, almost the average that Spain translates in one year.

The economic situation is no better. "The GDP in all Arab countries combined stood at $531 billion in 1999---less than that of a single European country, Spain [$595 billion]
The Crisis of Islam by Bernard Lewis - Book - eBook - Audiobook - Random House

Jews: Population 14 million [0.2% of world population]
181 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize for important advances in science and economics.
List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslims: Population 1.6 BILLION [23% of world population]
Only 2 Muslimes have won Nobel Prizes for science and economics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Not at all.

LOL :lol:
Thank you for proving my point.
Science is only right when it supports your narrow minded point of view , anything else and its 'Zionist promoting their cause.' exactly like the example i made :

Sunni Man:"The earth is flat"

Random person:"'Sunni Man' I know for a fact the earth is not flat , it's actually round here take a look here , a picture of earth from space."

Sunni Man:"THIS PICTURE IS FAKE, I DON"T BELIEVE YOU , ALL OF IT IS A ZIONIST SCAM ! I KNOW THE EARTH IS FLAT BECAUSE SOME GUY TOLD ME SO , AND EVEN IF YOU FLY ME TO SPACE AND SHOW ME THE WORLD IS ROUND I WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU! "
I would ask proof for your claims ("Chosen People" being famous for falsifying studies.) but i know you don't have any ...

Also...
As opposed to random people who you believe at face value , just because their opinions match yours.

Tell me what did you do as an engineer ? With this kind of 'reasoning' i doubt someone would hire you in an engineering capacity.

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly
:lol: I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria." :lol:
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

:clap2:
spamming

Last edited:
Tell me what did you do as an engineer ? With this kind of 'reasoning' i doubt someone would hire you in an engineering capacity.
Zionist pseudo genetic science has nothing to do with "real" science.

It's just a bunch of nonsense dressed up scientific terms and hoping for validity in order to further a warped ideology and agenda. :cuckoo:

It's just a bunch of nonsense dressed up scientific terms and hoping for validity in order to further a warped ideology and agenda. :cuckoo:

Sunni Dunce

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Your own allah is a Zionist, dumb motherfucker. No 72 whores in that bordello in the sky for you, dumbass :lol: :clap2:
Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Allah wills Zionists to humiliate loser muslimes every second of every minute of every hour of every day

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark
Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

But wealth isn't the sole explanation for this disparity in intellectual innovation. Saudi Arabia enjoyed a per capita income of $24,200 in 2010. Yet the Kingdom averages an anemic 37 patents per year compared with Israel's 1,416 per year — and there are 3 1/2 times more Saudis than Israelis, meaning that Israel's per capita output of intellectual property is 132 times greater than Saudi Arabia's.

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world. Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

A few miles from Teva's gleaming office campus west of the Old City sits the former national mint building for the British Mandate. Built in 1937, this renovated building, along with the old Ottoman Empire railway warehouses next to it, houses the JVP Media Quarter and 300 entrepreneurs.

The complex hosts Israel's leading venture capital firm, Jerusalem Venture Partners, as well as 35 startups and a performing arts center for good measure. JVP, which has helped launch 70 companies since 1993, has more than $820 million under management with seven active venture capital funds.

The Media Quarter concept was created in 2002 when JVP founder Erel Margalit wanted to create a media-focused incubator that combined technology, culture, art and business. JVP has shepherded 18 initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, including some of the largest Israel-based companies: Qlik Technologies, Netro Corp., Chromatis Networks, Precise Software, Cogent Communications.

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

Having trouble with scientific terms are we ?
Just because your mind can't seem to grasp the words doesn't mean they are false.

You have failed to provide proof for you claims , that makes your arguments as hallow as your head.

You have been proven wrong beyond any reasonable or unreasonable doubt, your childish arguments just show you don't have anything of note to say.

And you didn't say where did you work as an engineer...Maybe you were in the imaginary engineering business ?

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara
:lol: Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:
spamming

And you didn't say where did you work as an engineer...Maybe you were in the imaginary engineering business ?
Actually, it's mechanical engineering if you must know.

In my field there is no margin for error. A mistake in calculations can result in tragedy.

But in the world of Zionist genetics and pseudo scientific research.

Which is much like the Aryan research of their mentors the Nazis.

Facts are extremely flexible; and truth is an even rarer commodity; when it come to both zionist and nazi scientists.

Last edited:

In my field there is no margin for error. A mistake in calculations can result in tragedy.

Facts are extremely flexible; and truth is an even rarer commodity.

spamming

spamming

Your own allah is a Zionist, dumb motherfucker. No 72 whores in that bordello in the sky for you, dumbass :lol: :clap2:
Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Allah wills Zionists to humiliate loser muslimes every second of every minute of every hour of every day
Cross posting violates the rules and is considered spamming

What title-deeds do the Jews of today actually have to the land of 'Israel'? The idea that a people can possess some kind of ethnic ancestral right to a territory supposedly vacated by their forebears some millenia previously, implying a right in perpetuity, can have no legal basis.
What happened a couple of millenia ago is immaterial. Last century, the Arab world tried to take Israel back by force, and got their asses kicked for their trouble.

If the Arabs wanted it bad enough, they'd take it. They haven't been able to.

Tough shit for you Jew-haters, huh?
Hi Dave,your comments are somewhat inaccurate,Israel infact were in the late 30's having a Gurrella(sic) war with the British and Palestinians the Zionist lead Jews were in fact Terrorists(which the Zionists Organization still are today).
Later the Israelis were supporting the British and French in the Suez Crisis (which the US abstained from,infact they advised wisely it would be a mistake..which it was)Egypts Abdul Nasser(hater of Israel and Jews) was held up as a defeater of the WEST and Israel but in actuality it wasn't and he was ousted a few years later.

Dave the 6 Day War in the late 60's was all over and done with quickly...rumblings from Arab neighbours leading up to the skirmish was dealt with by Pre Emptive strikes by Israel (Dyan,a man who I personally admired,with Peres)anyway the Egyptian Air Force was TOTALLED by Israel who bombed every Egypian Plane to smithereins.

As you know Dave I have lived in Israel at one time for 9 month and worked in other Arabic countries..........I believe in a viable Israel moreover a Palestinian state which I may add so do nearly all Israelis...apart from the Nutters.

A peaceful settlement will be in the end the only to end this running sore for both peoples.

As I have also stated in the past The Palestinians have NOTHING TO THAT THEIR ARAB Neibours for...Nothing.

I enjoy your posts Dave but cannot agree with all you stated above because it's not completely accurate,as I said.

Dave I wish you and your family well,and have a great day.steven Excuse the crappy spelling and grammar today.

Last edited:

Facts are extremely flexible; and truth is an even rarer commodity; when it come to both zionist and nazi scientists.

Your claim is nothing but hearsay and lacking any factual basis , proves furthermore my earlier claim.

What title-deeds do the Jews of today actually have to the land of 'Israel'? The idea that a people can possess some kind of ethnic ancestral right to a territory supposedly vacated by their forebears some millenia previously, implying a right in perpetuity, can have no legal basis.
What happened a couple of millenia ago is immaterial. Last century, the Arab world tried to take Israel back by force, and got their asses kicked for their trouble.

If the Arabs wanted it bad enough, they'd take it. They haven't been able to.

Tough shit for you Jew-haters, huh?
Hi Dave,your comments are somewhat inaccurate,Israel infact were in the late 30's having a Gurrella(sic) war with the British and Palestinians the Zionist lead Jews were in fact Terrorists(which the Zionists Organization still are today).
Later the Israelis were supporting the British and French in the Suez Crisis (which the US abstained from,infact they advised wisely it would be a mistake..which it was)Egypts Abdul Nasser(hater of Israel and Jews) was held up as a defeater of the WEST and Israel but in actuality it wasn't and he was ousted a few years later.

Dave the 6 Day War in the late 60's was all over and done with quickly...rumblings from Arab neighbours leading up to the skirmish was dealt with by Pre Emptive strikes by Israel (Dyan,a man who I personally admired,with Peres)anyway the Egyptian Air Force was TOTALLED by Israel who bombed every Egypian Plane to smithereins.

As you know Dave I have lived in Israel at one time for 9 month and worked in other Arabic countries..........I believe in a viable Israel moreover a Palestinian state which I may add so do nearly all Israelis...apart from the Nutters. You mean 2 countries solution ?

A peaceful settlement will be in the end the only to end this running sore for both peoples. I agree

As I have also stated in the past The Palestinians have NOTHING TO THAT THEIR ARAB Neibours for...Nothing. I didn't get your meaning ...what you mean ?

I enjoy your posts Dave but cannot agree with all you stated above because it's not completely accurate,as I said.

Dave I wish you and your family well,and have a great day.steven Excuse the crappy spelling and grammar today.

I wonder why sunni man liked this post ? He doesn't believe in a peaceful resolution ...

I wonder why sunni man liked this post ? He doesn't believe in a peaceful resolution ...
There you go again. Making up lies to suit your zionist agenda.

When have I ever stated that I don't believe in or support a peaceful resolution to the Israel/Palestine problem? :cool:

Another day, another day of Jew Envy, muslime loser. Why does allah will the superior Zionist to be so successful and the muslime dog to be such a failure?

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

There you go again. Making up lies to suit your zionist agenda.

When have I ever stated that I don't believe in or support a peaceful resolution to the Israel/Palestine problem? :cool:

Here you go :
I believe it was on the 02-14-2012

Even if Israel was 1 sq ft. of land.

It would be too much and need to go. :cool:

LOL I wait in anticipation to see your next defection :lol:

96%of Jews are Khazars ,muslims convetites to judaism. The only semites are the Pales

And you have the DNA studies that prove this theory, do you?

MMMmmm editec but it is interesting all the same.tl:cool:

Interesting to you because if you could find some way to legitimize the lie then interesting would become useful?

Why is a lie interesting to you? Yes, I can show the genetic lineages and you know the lineages are there. :) Is that why it's only interesting?

LOL I wait in anticipation to see your next defection
Don't need to deflect anything.

Israel in it's current mode of rampant fascism and deep seated apartheid. Is a disgrace to modern civilization and humanity in general. And is a pox on the world.

But if it's radical Zionist rulers lost control and moderate Israeli's took power.

Then possibly a peaceful and equitable resolution could be reached on Palestine.

Forum List

Back